Author Topic: Trump camp says it raised $100mil in September  (Read 806 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump camp says it raised $100mil in September
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 04:22:46 PM »
He's doing better, but strategically speaking, he needs to control himself.  Must get off the nonsense and start talking about issues that effect the poor white trash who is behind him.  At the end of the day, hating blacks/mexicans/muslims/frogs or being scared shitless about isis blowing up a mall in mongomery alabama isnt going to fix the fact that they cannot afford health care or the subprime on their doublewide. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 04:39:25 PM »
He's doing better, but strategically speaking, he needs to control himself.  Must get off the nonsense and start talking about issues that effect the poor white trash who is behind him.  At the end of the day, hating blacks/mexicans/muslims/frogs or being scared shitless about isis blowing up a mall in mongomery alabama isnt going to fix the fact that they cannot afford health care or the subprime on their doublewide.  

He's got this far by running an unconventional campaign why should he stop now. I don't know if you have been reading any of these emails, but she's clearly the racist in this. This has been proven. She's insulted and demeaned every race and I have a feeling the "Catholic Spring" is going to have her take a huge hit, but, she'll win no matter what. Trump is right, this race is 100% rigged in her favor. You can't deny that

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 05:07:23 PM »
He's got this far by running and unconventional campaign why should he stop now. I don't know if you have been reading any of these emails, but she's clearly the racist in this. This has been proven. She's insulted and demeaned every race and I have a feeling the "Catholic Spring" is going to have her take a huge hit, but, she'll win no matter what. Trump is right, this race is 100% rigged in her favor. You can't deny that

I do take offense to what her staff (not her per se) said and about Bill Richardson (a Latino).  I heard that much.  So yeah I get it. 

That said, she is less of a danger (IMO) than Trump on the world stage. 

I will 100% agree with you Trump has no chance.  It is rigged.  Democracy was thrown out the window.  But again, as I grow older, I realize (with great disappointment) how fucking stupid my fellow man truly is.  In bodybuilding, we rail against government because they prevent us from freedom from self experimentation.  The govt believes they must protect us from ourselves.

That's not liberty or freedom.

And I cannot believe I'm saying this, but man, seeing those idiot Trump voters on TV and some here in person, its scary.  They are so brainwashed, so dumb, so obviously poor and uneducated (or just straight stupid no matter what education you throw at 'em)... they are very dangerous, lemming almost.  And, arrogant about it all too (what's that about?).

Hate to say it but I'm all for a fixed election at this point.  We've come perilously close to the edge, and it's still not over yet.

It's a sad situation all the way around, and it may come back to bite either side in the end.  Just a matter of which bite is worse.  I'm betting on Hillary.

I full acknowledge what you are saying and what Trump said about it being rigged.  This is nothing new to our system, though.  W vs Gore, Nixon vs Kennedy, etc.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 05:25:08 PM »
Hate to say it but I'm all for a fixed election at this point.

???

So this is what Hillary fans believe?  Enough said.  That explains a lot.  USA is screwed.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 06:35:54 AM »

Its too late to purchase that many ad buys although it wouldn't make a difference at this point

These wiki leaks are pretty fng bad for the criminal bitch and she still is only 4 points ahead. 

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 05:00:55 PM »

These wiki leaks are pretty fng bad for the criminal bitch and she still is only 4 points ahead. 

Up by 11 in NBC News

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/clinton-holds-11-point-national-lead-over-trump-nbc-wsj-n666986