Author Topic: Saturday Nite Is Alrite For Fighting!!!!!!!  (Read 1094 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Saturday Nite Is Alrite For Fighting!!!!!!!
« on: October 15, 2016, 04:18:38 PM »
Its Saturday nite jack faces and you know what they say about Saturday nite? F YEAH!!!!!

I see alot of big mouths on the board namely Walter Slobercock, Come at me bro! Stop by, we'll go to the local Walmart. Why Walmart? Because shit goes on there all the time and no one really gives a fuck. Ghetto, white trash, welfare, subsidy ass dwellers could care less.

So stop by...any of you...we'll take a stroll to the local Walmart Super Center, I leave you in a puddle of your urine, sweat, puke and blood.

You'll be checking the toilet everyday to find your teeth coming out in your shit.

Your fat mud sharked, meatball with teeth, fart maker will be hyperventilating like she missed her next feeding watching you get your ass kicked.

She won't step in because she knows I mean business. If she wants to act like a man...I TREAT THEM LIKE A MAN!!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Saturday Nite Is Alrite For Fighting!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 04:24:53 PM »
Nobody cares

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 04:43:10 PM »
Stay positive  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 05:06:17 PM »
Pathetic

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 05:59:18 PM »
Pathetic

WOW, you really put me in my place. Unbelievable comeback. Damn you're like Don Rickles, Fucking genius, must be a MENSA member, so tough.

Listen Slobercock, Jack Face, you're as scary as one of those clowns walking out of the woods exposing his 2inch cock. Get my drift? You're harmless. You're a bumbling idiot that shoots of a post with as many F words as Dr. Dre's niglet gang. You know when you do that you sound like a jig? Thats probably what you are a jig.

Jig, this, jig that, jigging for that largemouth bass.

Walter Slobercock-resident bigmouth, do nothing, no one scared of loud rock.

Lets meet up....video it in 1090psi for youtube getbiggers. Beet your azz down...downtown with a frown. Jack Face!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 04:34:43 AM »
Sounds like Walter is taking up much real estate in your head, and causing you to melt down, Walt for the win...
A real Slobber-knocker!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 06:10:51 AM »
"It is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury....Signifying nothing." -Bill S

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 07:18:17 AM »
Its Saturday nite jack faces and you know what they say about Saturday nite? F YEAH!!!!!

I see alot of big mouths on the board namely Walter Slobercock, Come at me bro! Stop by, we'll go to the local Walmart. Why Walmart? Because shit goes on there all the time and no one really gives a fuck. Ghetto, white trash, welfare, subsidy ass dwellers could care less.

So stop by...any of you...we'll take a stroll to the local Walmart Super Center, I leave you in a puddle of your urine, sweat, puke and blood.

You'll be checking the toilet everyday to find your teeth coming out in your shit.

Your fat mud sharked, meatball with teeth, fart maker will be hyperventilating like she missed her next feeding watching you get your ass kicked.

She won't step in because she knows I mean business. If she wants to act like a man...I TREAT THEM LIKE A MAN!!!!!

Listen to me you little bitch there is only one alpha male on getbig and that is me, the only reason I dont get into fights and fuck people up is nobody wants to fight me, they take one look at me and back down in every confrontation, they  look at my muscles, my deep male voice and mean nasty facial expression and they realize that I would seriously hurt them.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 09:48:41 AM »
Listen to me you little bitch there is only one alpha male on getbig and that is me, the only reason I dont get into fights and fuck people up is nobody wants to fight me, they take one look at me and back down in every confrontation, they  look at my muscles, my deep male voice and mean nasty facial expression and they realize that I would seriously hurt them.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 10:40:49 AM »
Sounds like Walter is taking up much real estate in your head, and causing you to melt down, Walt for the win...
A real Slobber-knocker!

+1,000,000

That crybaby little phaggot's meltdown was hilarious. After 42 posts about "he is such a loser he can't be owned", then he has the gayest fucking childish meltdown Getbig has ever seen.

Hahahahahahaha......in the end, Shizzo did own the living shit out of the Vagina From Regina in an epic way!!!