Author Topic: steroid trainin !  (Read 1969 times)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
steroid trainin !
« on: March 29, 2006, 04:05:21 PM »

right fellas, i pinned my arse yesterday and am about train while'on' tomorrow  ... anyone got any good recomendations for an effective trainin regimine?

i usually train 4 times per week while natty;

mon - back n bis
tues - chest n tris
wed - stay in bed masturbatin
thurs - legs
fri - shoulders /forearms /other bits n pieces

.. but when im 'on' i usually do this schedule with no break in between .... have one day off after 4 consecutive days of trainin then 4 days of hell again! no weekends off when im roids ... 4 days on and one day off , repeat !

anyone recomend anythin better ?

cheers ... FA

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: steroid trainin !
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 06:15:31 PM »
right fellas, i pinned my arse yesterday and am about train while'on' tomorrow  ... anyone got any good recomendations for an effective trainin regimine?

mon - back n bis
tues - chest n tris
thurs - legs

.. but when im 'on' i usually do this schedule with no break in between .... have one day off after 4 consecutive days of trainin then 4 days of hell again! no weekends off when im roids ... 4 days on and one day off , repeat !

cheers ... FA

First off, try to post with more clarity. For example, you said you like the 4 on 1 off split but always train on weekends??? Well if you are doing a 4 on 1 off, some weekend days will fall into the rest category.

As far as your question you need to understand that just because you are on cycle does not mean your body does not need its rest. Yes, you will be able to recuperate faster and your body will more then likely be able to cope with more sets, but gear does not eliminate the need for rest. Letting your body rejuvenate on or off cycle is still an absolute necessity.

As for myself I go back and forth between hitting everything 1x per wk to running a 4 on 1 off split. As of lately what I've been doing is running the 4 on 1 off for say 4-5 wks and then going back to the 1x per wk split where everything is hit in 4-5 sessions...I'll stay with that split usually a little longer then the other because it allows for optimal recovery. The reason for periodically going to the other split it simply to mix things up and it seems to aide in spurting new growth. But after a while it can take a toll on your body, and once I feel I am reaching that stage I go back to the more standard regimen.

If you are lifting for strength then the 4 on 1 off is probably not the best approach, but if your goals are more along the lines of mine in terms of over-all physique building, i.e. comp BB then it is a decent change to try now and again.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 07:09:31 PM »

my post is perfectly clear... when im trainin natty .. i train 4 day per week with wednesday and the weekends restin.

when juicin ... i train 4 straight days ... then have 1 day off then repeat this ... obviously doin mondays sets on saturday after takin fri off !!

capiche ??

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 03:37:54 AM »

mon - back n bis
tues - chest n tris
thurs - legs

cheers ... FA

I train the same on or off......the only difference is my intensity is higher and I can go higher in weight for more sets.

Pushing volume is pointless, overtraining is possible while "on" just as easily as "off".

Stay with what works for you.

If you can work each bodypart twice per week, then you clearly aren't a powerlifter or strengthlifter.........y ou are a bodybuilder.

If you are just going to get a "pump", you could probably do double splits and be fine.

That is not my game.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 08:06:15 AM »
Div,

You train your body parts twice per week? Do you do this directly (Ex: you train back and biceps twice per week) or do you do this indirectly (EX: on back, when you pull, you hit your hamstrings.). If you do direct training, please give examples. If you do indirect training please give examples. I train indirectly, On chest day i get triceps, but I train triceps on another day. I train triceps and shoulders together, which will indirectly get the clavicle portion of the upper chest, and I do dips on triceps and shoulders day.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »
Div,

You train your body parts twice per week? Do you do this directly (Ex: you train back and biceps twice per week) or do you do this indirectly (EX: on back, when you pull, you hit your hamstrings.). If you do direct training, please give examples. If you do indirect training please give examples. I train indirectly, On chest day i get triceps, but I train triceps on another day. I train triceps and shoulders together, which will indirectly get the clavicle portion of the upper chest, and I do dips on triceps and shoulders day.

I train each bodypart once per week directly.  That way I can burn it and force growth and adaptation, while still getting indirect work through other exercises throughout the week.

I don't train any bodypart directly twice per week.  That's overkill.  I lift too heavy for that.  I'm not a bodybuilder.  My workouts take longer to recover from. 

DIV

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 09:29:39 AM »
Okay, your goal is mass and size correct? Then why would you not do twice per week with two thirds of the weight you normally use. You would circulate more blood and build more mitochondria in a specific area (keeping the muscle pumped all the time). I am not a genius but you said you use time under tension. Time under tension would dictate that you train for a pump more frequently for an exaggerated pump continually. Kinda like the rookie who goes to the gym and does arms all the time. His arms grow but his legs and chest and back look crappy. The rookie does arms 2-3 times a week and does posees decent arms, it's just the rest of his physique that sucks.  Why Div would you not train in this same manner just under controlled circumstances? EX:

Back day 1 All row and rear delts

Back day 2 (superset with chest) Deadlifts and lats and hamstrings

This would continually keep your pump (provided the calories matched), now your not maxing out, you are just doing 8-12 reps to trap blood within the muscle to keep the vessels dialated and muscles bellies swollen.

Is this a crazy idea or what?

Flex's illegit son
Lovetopull

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 02:48:26 PM »
Personally, while on, I love slamming one muscle per day, high volume!!!!!!
FEAR THE BAPP!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 03:51:36 PM »
Okay, your goal is mass and size correct? Then why would you not do twice per week with two thirds of the weight you normally use. You would circulate more blood and build more mitochondria in a specific area (keeping the muscle pumped all the time). I am not a genius but you said you use time under tension. Time under tension would dictate that you train for a pump more frequently for an exaggerated pump continually. Kinda like the rookie who goes to the gym and does arms all the time. His arms grow but his legs and chest and back look crappy. The rookie does arms 2-3 times a week and does posees decent arms, it's just the rest of his physique that sucks.  Why Div would you not train in this same manner just under controlled circumstances? EX:

Back day 1 All row and rear delts

Back day 2 (superset with chest) Deadlifts and lats and hamstrings

This would continually keep your pump (provided the calories matched), now your not maxing out, you are just doing 8-12 reps to trap blood within the muscle to keep the vessels dialated and muscles bellies swollen.

Is this a crazy idea or what?

Flex's illegit son
Lovetopull

You got me all wrong.

I'm a powerlifter.  I don't care about size at all.  Just strength.

I gain size regardless so I don't need to train for that.

Time under Tension allows for static strength which is much better for overal body strength, than "pumps" or pyramiding.

My body responds to negatives and heavy weight.......not lighter weight and higher reps with concentric movement.

I know what works for me.  Your recommendations are not needed.

I don't superset either.......lift too heavy for that.  The point is to go up in weight, not burn out doing pointless exercises in-between.

I'm not your typical lifter.  I have parameters and standards.  I don't cheat on reps either like most bodybuilders do. 

All or Nothing.

DIV

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 10:13:42 AM »

well ;

the last week i trained 4 days on and two days off... the two day rest meant i was fully recovered and attacked the weights like a maniac today as i repeat the 4 day trainin cycle.

i pinned my ass for the first time last wednesday and are gobblin 45mg of dbol per day (3x 3x5mg anabol).... iv gained 8 pounds of weight already  and my water retention is way low as iv also ran 50mg proviron and 10mg nolv per day!   :)

when im 'on ' my weight always jumps dramatically for the first 4 weeks before fizzlin out to f'uck all by week 6 ... i usually keep the majority of my gains (90%) and my knackers recover real quick post cycle.

im over 200lbs now and expect to be 225 when iv finnished.

doin 4500cals per day with 250grms protein. my stomach looks disgustin already ....  :D