Author Topic: New pics of Bob on BODYBUILDINGDUNGEON  (Read 20701 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: New pics of Bob on BODYBUILDINGDUNGEON
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2006, 09:44:49 PM »
please telkl me that isnt tom price at bob's side, if it is... OMG!!

I think he is still 230, from what I've read.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2006, 11:09:39 PM »
I think he is still 230, from what I've read.

230 ounces??

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2006, 02:19:43 AM »
Tom can make a comeback at any time. He's just seein' what it's like to weigh 130..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
WARNING: MELTDOWN AHEAD!
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2006, 03:05:22 AM »
Did you already call Stan McCrary and gloat about the win?  I heard he already got his 2nd place check in the mail.  The fix is in!
Oh STFU man.  This is pathetic.  You spazed up and down spittin your graphic venom laughin it up at his pics several weeks ago.  Now that he's looking good, you're covering your bases by spitting some "it's fixed" BS.  Jesus... just fking kill yourself already.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2006, 08:16:18 AM »
Prince had bigger issues than staying big....like staying alive. How many of you guys won the USA, turned pro, made magazine covers etc... Tom is an incredibly bright guy (numerous degrees) and kudos to him for changing his lifestyle. You a-holes remember anybody named Munzer...Benaziza..Long. . or should I go on.  You dont hear fans of  the NFL going shit..that Jim Brown cant run like he use to. Other sports hold their retired champions on a pedestal..bodybuilding casts them aside as skinny used-up shadows of their former selves.  Sad.
excellent quote!!  :)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2006, 08:18:59 AM »
I'm so sick of people saying shit like that..."almost died for me" give me a break...He did it all for himself...Do you think Ronnie is competing for anyone but himself...BS...

Long before Tom had any fans, he was juiced to the fucking gills getting ready for "a show"...Just who was he doing it for then?...

uh....easy big fella I think it was a joke

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2006, 08:23:48 AM »
Tom can make a comeback at any time. He's just seein' what it's like to weigh 130..

Yeah, that's what I think, too. He could get bigger if he wanted to, but he doesn't want to eat enough or work out enough to do so.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2006, 02:50:30 PM »
How many of you guys won the USA, turned pro, made magazine covers etc...

Is that supposed to be impressive?  Something to shoot for? ::)
w

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2006, 05:16:51 PM »
Is that supposed to be impressive?  Something to shoot for? ::)

That was your goal. Now that you didn't acheive it you are trying to act like it was never important to you ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2006, 11:53:16 AM »
That was your goal. Now that you didn't acheive it you are trying to act like it was never important to you ::)

It was never my goal.  In terms of bbing, I was bitten by the bug but always knew that I did not have the genetic potential to turn pro, much less be successful as one.  So, I gave it my best.  Got it out of my system, and moved on to something I could excel at.  I might add, that even if I did have the gentics to take it all the way, I still would not have.  I like my kidneys & I like cheese cake.

That is all.
w

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »
Seems like we've been talking about this contest forever and it still hasnt happened yet - anyone know if it'll be broadcasted? I imagine it's the type of thing Bodybuilding.com would do since they pay the man (Bob Chick) a shitload of coin.

"5 days - get some!"

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2006, 02:00:38 PM »
Do you even appreciate the sacrifice Jesus made for you, because they are pretty much the same thing.

rhino dwarfs you...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2006, 03:13:57 PM »
It was never my goal.  In terms of bbing, I was bitten by the bug but always knew that I did not have the genetic potential to turn pro, much less be successful as one.  So, I gave it my best.  Got it out of my system, and moved on to something I could excel at.  I might add, that even if I did have the gentics to take it all the way, I still would not have.  I like my kidneys & I like cheese cake.

That is all.

Why do you have to be so mature, honest and classy? >:(

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2006, 03:30:50 PM »
I rarely post on here because I rather train, prepare, eat my food, do my cardio and spend time with my wife and daughter.

This whole lets hate on Bob and Tom thing is getting really old.  Especially hating on Tom.  Its obvious he doesnt train like he used to due to other priorities in his life.  And lets face it, Bob looks pretty darn good.  He is a cool guy who is doing way better than most pros. Hes got alot of good things going on in his life. 

I see him at all the Jon Lindsay Shows and he is always in good shape and nice to talk to.
Too bad most of you dont really know these guys, if you did you would agree that they are good guys with alot of experience between them. Instead of hating on them, you would think they are good decent guys.   Hate on me if you want, but I wont engage,  Im focused on  my training for the USA and with a wife and kid, a good job and a home to take care of, I dont have the time for negetivity. Peace out guys and keep it real!  P.S. Good luck Bob, See you at the Cal. alex
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2006, 11:17:02 PM »
Oh I can get down and dirty.  You're just not worthy...

:'(     :'(        :'(         :'(            :'(          :'(         ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2006, 08:26:11 AM »
Oh I can get down and dirty.  You're just not worthy...

Hahaha don't worry Lucius.. the get down and dirty part is not actually verbal trashing. Minspin likes to get down and dirty with a muscle bear in the middle of a brokeback mountain ranch!
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2006, 02:57:22 PM »

Hahaha don't worry Lucius.. the get down and dirty part is not actually verbal trashing. Minspin likes to get down and dirty with a muscle bear in the middle of a brokeback mountain ranch!

Hahahaha, yes Alexxx, that makes perfect sense. Why else would he want to get "down and dirty" on a message board frequented almost exclusively by males. ::)  ;D

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2006, 09:22:06 PM »
That picture of Arnold was after his heart surgery while he was still recovering. So yeah he is going to be out of shape, like he cares anyway. He is worth over $800,000,000.00 ;)
  I don't know...I don't see a scar from were they cracked his chest open.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!