Author Topic: New pics of Bob on BODYBUILDINGDUNGEON  (Read 20655 times)

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
Re: New pics of Bob on BODYBUILDINGDUNGEON
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2006, 11:49:27 PM »
I feel sorry for both of those drug addicts.
I WILL OWN YOU

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2006, 11:54:11 PM »
I feel sorry for both of those drug addicts.

oh common...if this is what chic is complaining about then i see his point..

picking on tamali = deserved..and we can all be creative about it

picking on someone just cause = boring..
carpe` vaginum!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2006, 03:55:33 AM »
take it easy bob chick dont get rattled but dont go nuts on the delete button either like some massive g

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2006, 04:00:10 AM »
Bob really not that far from replicating the condition that posted in those pic's. Keep in mind guy's .. he still has 4 weeks, and the light in those gym shot's are a lot different than stage lights. As long as he does'nt do anything drastic, he'll be ready come showtime.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006, 06:25:34 AM »
four weeks out,I would have thought he would have been alot harder myself , idealy you want to be at your desired bodyfat levels 2 weeks out, I can see a lot of dehydration being used for the show, as he looks to still be carrying 3-4% to much body fat !!!

Then you run the risk of coming in stringy by trying to rid the last %s of bodyfat to fast as your time dwindels away !!

Just a obsevation from the photos, but I am sure bob will have it under control , I hpoe any how

HC-
Are you the guy next to Priest in the new MD mag poppin the birds??
Giving 110%

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2006, 06:50:23 AM »

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »
    HC-
Are you the guy next to Priest in the new MD mag poppin the birds??                                                                                                                           

Dont know , havnt seen it , I dont think so though , am I about a inch taller than lee , and have a shaven head, sort of look like Branch Warren type ???(got asked that 3 times at the Aussie grand Prix,cool)if so it may be me ??

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2006, 02:07:13 PM »
prince getting owned!!!

unbelieveable...i know the guy is all jacked up but man...he looks like a little kid...i wonder if he wears long sleeve shirts in the summer...wait i know that answer...i rember seeing him at the usa a few years back...it was like 115 outside and tom had a a big baggy long sleeve shirt...crazy!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2006, 11:57:12 AM »
Prince had bigger issues than staying big....like staying alive. How many of you guys won the USA, turned pro, made magazine covers etc... Tom is an incredibly bright guy (numerous degrees) and kudos to him for changing his lifestyle. You a-holes remember anybody named Munzer...Benaziza..Long. . or should I go on.  You dont hear fans of  the NFL going shit..that Jim Brown cant run like he use to. Other sports hold their retired champions on a pedestal..bodybuilding casts them aside as skinny used-up shadows of their former selves.  Sad.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2006, 12:11:19 PM »
Prince had bigger issues than staying big....like staying alive. How many of you guys won the USA, turned pro, made magazine covers etc... Tom is an incredibly bright guy (numerous degrees) and kudos to him for changing his lifestyle. You a-holes remember anybody named Munzer...Benaziza..Long. . or should I go on.  You dont hear fans of  the NFL going shit..that Jim Brown cant run like he use to. Other sports hold their retired champions on a pedestal..bodybuilding casts them aside as skinny used-up shadows of their former selves.  Sad.

Numerous degrees? Hahahaha  ;D Jim Brown didn't run around insulting fans and telling them that he would keep his running prowess long into retirement.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2006, 12:21:38 PM »
Point taken. Them paste the guy for being a moody ungrateful prick, not for being thinner than he used to be for health reasons. Just making a point more in general...look at the way they treat Dorian for example on some threads. Thanx.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2006, 12:56:08 PM »
Point taken. Them paste the guy for being a moody ungrateful prick, not for being thinner than he used to be for health reasons. Just making a point more in general...look at the way they treat Dorian for example on some threads. Thanx.

I do agree with you. People get really stupid about retired bodybuilders being down in size. I have seen several Dorian Yates or Lou Ferrigno threads talking about how small they had gotten  ::) And, of course, the threads about Arnold when he had heart surgery. We admire the pros because of their unnatural size, but then we criticize them because of the means they use to get it.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2006, 10:16:37 AM »
I do agree with you. People get really stupid about retired bodybuilders being down in size. I have seen several Dorian Yates or Lou Ferrigno threads talking about how small they had gotten  ::) And, of course, the threads about Arnold when he had heart surgery. We admire the pros because of their unnatural size, but then we criticize them because of the means they use to get it.
...like these pics here
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »
...like these pics here

Yeah...just like those :-X  I think our expectations are just too high. Or maybe it is because we delusionally think we will look better at his age.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2006, 10:21:19 PM »
That picture of Arnold was after his heart surgery while he was still recovering. So yeah he is going to be out of shape, like he cares anyway. He is worth over $800,000,000.00 ;)
h

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2006, 10:24:39 PM »
That picture of Arnold was after his heart surgery while he was still recovering. So yeah he is going to be out of shape, like he cares anyway. He is worth over $800,000,000.00 ;)

But the highest goal in life for some people here is to be ripped until death ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2006, 10:33:40 PM »

I believe it was not long after his rotator cuff surgery which was after the heart surgery.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2006, 10:45:27 PM »
It's funny to see Prince now, after they had the article in Flex where he said he was trying to make a comeback by using a fraction of what he used to take before, almost saying he took "next to nothing in bodybuilding terms". Well, there's a picture of him and I guess that's what you look like when he's truly clean. It's a good reality check and shows that receptors play a huge part in bodybuilding and that someone who's an awesome pro might look like crap when natural.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2006, 10:52:56 PM »
It's funny to see Prince now, after they had the article in Flex where he said he was trying to make a comeback by using a fraction of what he used to take before, almost saying he took "next to nothing in bodybuilding terms". Well, there's a picture of him and I guess that's what you look like when he's truly clean. It's a good reality check and shows that receptors play a huge part in bodybuilding and that someone who's an awesome pro might look like crap when natural.

He almost died for you, show some respect.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2006, 11:35:48 PM »
He almost died for you, show some respect.

I'm so sick of people saying shit like that..."almost died for me" give me a break...He did it all for himself...Do you think Ronnie is competing for anyone but himself...BS...

Long before Tom had any fans, he was juiced to the fucking gills getting ready for "a show"...Just who was he doing it for then?...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2006, 05:13:46 AM »
when a juiced freak retires from bodybuilding he doesnt look like natural crap.  he looks retired.

hope you understand this now

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2006, 05:29:42 AM »
four weeks out,I would have thought he would have been alot harder myself , idealy you want to be at your desired bodyfat levels 2 weeks out, I can see a lot of dehydration being used for the show, as he looks to still be carrying 3-4% to much body fat !!!

Then you run the risk of coming in stringy by trying to rid the last %s of bodyfat to fast as your time dwindels away !!

Just a obsevation from the photos, but I am sure bob will have it under control , I hpoe any how

Agree on everything. Bodyfat should be taken care of 2-3 weeks out, then it's just cruising into the show, "manipulating the water" and shit like that.

Cicherillo hasn't competed in quite some time, and therefore he has no excuse to not be at his all time best. Unless he's had injuries or shit like that holding him back.

I think he'll have quite a few good years ahead of him, if he peaks for a show once a year, instead of the crazy shit that a lot of Pro's seems to be doing, compete throughout the year.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »
Bottom line- Bob is way late and has to play cardio catchup. Like he doesnt already know!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2006, 09:35:17 PM »
I'm so sick of people saying shit like that..."almost died for me" give me a break...He did it all for himself...Do you think Ronnie is competing for anyone but himself...BS...

Long before Tom had any fans, he was juiced to the fucking gills getting ready for "a show"...Just who was he doing it for then?...

Do you even appreciate the sacrifice Jesus made for you, because they are pretty much the same thing.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2006, 09:42:45 PM »
please telkl me that isnt tom price at bob's side, if it is... OMG!!