Author Topic: drug test?  (Read 1881 times)

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
drug test?
« on: March 30, 2006, 02:25:54 AM »
i'm sure you get this question all the time.can juice turn up in a piss test or a blood test.i've never touched anything vut i'm interested.i'm close to becoming a police officer and i'm not sure of there drug testing procedure's for AAS but i want to be carefull.with all this so called busting of steroid abusers(BS) they might be more broad with there testing       Thanks,   txhulk

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
Re: drug test?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 05:20:57 AM »
Don't think they can find it unless they're looking specifically for it and from what I hear the tests are quite costly. I did however hear that in NYC the FD gets tested for gear. I would say it is based on the area you work.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 06:07:46 AM »
More then likely they're not looking for gear because it's usually just a piss test. & besides specific tests for gear are expensive. If you're clean for a couple months before the test you should have nothing to worry about.

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 11:20:36 AM »
can they find it in a piss test? thanks for your answers

Frank White

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 03:59:15 PM »
i'm sure you get this question all the time.can juice turn up in a piss test or a blood test.i've never touched anything vut i'm interested.i'm close to becoming a police officer and i'm not sure of there drug testing procedure's for AAS but i want to be carefull.with all this so called busting of steroid abusers(BS) they might be more broad with there testing       Thanks,   txhulk

Gear can be detected in a urine test but they have to be testing specifically for it, and yes, it can be costly. However, some departments do test for it so you'd best try and find out what exactly they test for.

Contrary to another post in this thread, with certain types of gear (deca for instance) metabolytes can stay in your system for as long as 18 months. I have first hand knowledge of this as I was tested for gear while on probation and came up positive several months after going off.

p.s. Look into another profession.  :P

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »

I don't think he should look into another profession. I know quite a few cops on the juice who do just fine.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 08:20:45 PM »
Gear can be detected in a urine test but they have to be testing specifically for it, and yes, it can be costly. However, some departments do test for it so you'd best try and find out what exactly they test for.

Contrary to another post in this thread, with certain types of gear (deca for instance) metabolytes can stay in your system for as long as 18 months. I have first hand knowledge of this as I was tested for gear while on probation and came up positive several months after going off.

^Glad to have you back in the game, Frank.  We've missed you.

"Show they toes, ya' know they got stepped on, a fist full 'o' bullets, a chest full 'o' teflonnnnnnnn".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Frank White

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 02:09:39 AM »
I know quite a few cops on the juice who do just fine.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in this statement my friend, then this is an issue we'll have to agree to disagree on.

Call me a crazy, but I prefer my public servants who swear to uphold the law of the land to actually obey the law themselves, whether those laws are justifiable or not. If that's the side of the ball you choose to line up on, be a man and stay faithful to your obligations. I've seen too many bad cops firsthand to know It's a slippery slope when the public turns a blind eye to so-called "minor indescretions" by law enforcement.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 12:39:52 PM »
If you can't see the hypocrisy in this statement my friend, then this is an issue we'll have to agree to disagree on.

Call me a crazy, but I prefer my public servants who swear to uphold the law of the land to actually obey the law themselves, whether those laws are justifiable or not. If that's the side of the ball you choose to line up on, be a man and stay faithful to your obligations. I've seen too many bad cops firsthand to know It's a slippery slope when the public turns a blind eye to so-called "minor indescretions" by law enforcement.

^That's partly the point I was making.  You can't be a respectable cop and be breaking the law at the same time, even if it AAS.

You can't play on both sides of the fence if you're a cop.  Doesn't work that way. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 01:43:23 AM »
Well I do see your point guys like I said i've never touched anything I was just curious.Also the city I live in has a very high crime rate theres quiet a bit of poverty down here and unfortunetly results in high crime.there are alot of jacked cops here doesnt make it right though.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 02:48:15 AM »

Fair enough. But I never said it was right for cops to be using gear (or weed or anything like that). Nor did I say I agree with it. It's just the times we live in.