Author Topic: 10 grams of gear a week  (Read 10355 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: 10 grams of gear a week
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 07:33:09 PM »
10.grams to peak for a show maybe..... long lasting not gonna last.  Gram or 2 of test plus gh and tren and whatever will do plus GH has to be good end of story seen it done before not @ Olympia level but this is all you need

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 03:20:41 PM »
around 150-200$ for anything gear related (AAS, slin, peptides, t3, AIs, Serms etc)
50$ for supps
3-400$ for food  ::)

if it wasnt for bodybuilding i would throw away easily twice as much for booze and drugs on the weekends. would save a good deal on the food part but it would come out the same i guess...

Probably have more fun with the booze and drugs. Then you could live off pizza. :D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2016, 05:00:26 AM »
around 150-200$ for anything gear related (AAS, slin, peptides, t3, AIs, Serms etc)
50$ for supps
3-400$ for food  ::)

if it wasnt for bodybuilding i would throw away easily twice as much for booze and drugs on the weekends. would save a good deal on the food part but it would come out the same i guess...

lol you're in Europe right? food there is so expensive man, I went to the US once and food was pretty cheap, now I know why Americans are so fat :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 05:05:48 AM »
lol you're in Europe right? food there is so expensive man, I went to the US once and food was pretty cheap, now I know why Americans are so fat :D

yeah, 2lbs of chicken breast is 6$ here unless you buy it on sale
milk 3$ per gallon etc etc
only thing you can get for cheap is bland carbs like pasta, rice, oats
if you want to eat decadently (like i do) gotta pay a good 100$ a week

eating out is much more expensive too than in the US
couldnt believe you could get a bigass 3 course menu in one of the "better" restaurant chains like applebees or red lobster for a measly 10$ when i went to the US

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2016, 02:20:48 AM »
yeah, 2lbs of chicken breast is 6$ here unless you buy it on sale
milk 3$ per gallon etc etc
only thing you can get for cheap is bland carbs like pasta, rice, oats
if you want to eat decadently (like i do) gotta pay a good 100$ a week

eating out is much more expensive too than in the US
couldnt believe you could get a bigass 3 course menu in one of the "better" restaurant chains like applebees or red lobster for a measly 10$ when i went to the US

Damn that's insane, I go to walmart all the time for my groceries and chicken Breast is $1.99 a lb
I

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2016, 03:03:18 AM »
for controlled raised farm chicken in my country i pay up to 30 dollars per kilo  :o

thats why i only eat fish, chicken is cheaper from bulgaria, brasil etc.. but i dont eat this shit

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2016, 07:48:35 AM »
for controlled raised farm chicken in my country i pay up to 30 dollars per kilo  :o

thats why i only eat fish, chicken is cheaper from bulgaria, brasil etc.. but i dont eat this shit

fuck that, i just take the unnatty chemically roided up chicken, more gains brah

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2016, 09:36:26 AM »
Dealers promote this threads.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 08:08:56 PM »
I've personally ran 6gs per week no problem. It's expensive but depending on your goals it's possible, however I wouldn't recommend it unless you bank on making money off competing, which is nearly impossible.

8)