Author Topic: Cutting phase  (Read 2551 times)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Cutting phase
« on: March 30, 2006, 08:15:52 AM »
Hi guys,

Just wanted to know your input about a cutting cycle that I am going to do later this spring or June.  I know winnie tabs are best along with test?  My question is what kind of test and how much and how much winnie?  Or is there other stuff that may be better?

mcgp

• Getbig II
Re: Cutting phase
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 08:31:21 AM »
I think you need to do a little more research on aas before asking this question.  Unless your diet is good, no drugs are going to "make" you lean and cut, so you might want to start wtih worrying about the diet before what drugs your going to use.  That being said, winny and test is a good, simple combo that along with a very clean diet should produce good results, providing that you are already relatively lean.  If your not lean already, the winny wont make much of a difference.  Im assuming your a beginner and this is one of your first, if not your first cycles, so id start off with 50mg winstrol ED and as far as test it doesnt really matter cause test is test.  Personally id prefer prop but you might not want that if your not ready for ED or EOD injects....Im also assuming you have a PCT planned out, so I wont comment on that.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:56:51 AM »
Good avices mcgp!

At first set up good qulity diet because there is no magic AS who can make you shreed.
Hey man let us know your stats, goals,..?

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 12:58:03 PM »
Well currently im doing a mass cycle for another 2 weeks.  My stats are six foot, 235  17.5 arms, 32 waist, 48 chest. quads i think 28. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 02:59:57 PM »
wk 1-6 winny 50mg eod or ed
wk 1-12 sust 500mg wk
wk 7-12 tren-a 75-100mg eod
wk 13-16 prop 500mg wk
wk 1-16 clen 40-140mcg ed 2wk on 2wk off
wk 1-16 adex 1mg eod
wk 1-16 hcg 300-500iu e5d
wk 17 start pct

Pretty basic and simple cycle but will get the job done. With the winny and tren I think you could switch the time slots around and run tren 1st and winny 2nd if you want to, but either way works fine.

Like "mcpg" said, your diet is the key, lower cal intake and bust your ass on the cardio because in short AAS themselves do not posses fat burning qualities. In a cutting cycle they are used to maintain what muscle you already have, as much as humanly possible...in any serious cutting phase even with AAS there is going to be some muscle loss but hopefully it will be minimal. Also if your bf% is low enough it will aid in giving your appearance a much harder look as well as making your vascular appearance more noticeable.

Last off, I kept the doses relatively simple because without knowing your history it is hard to give exact advice…just use this more or less as a guideline.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 04:00:59 AM »
wk 1-6 winny 50mg eod or ed
wk 1-12 sust 500mg wk
wk 7-12 tren-a 75-100mg eod
wk 13-16 prop 500mg wk
wk 1-16 clen 40-140mcg ed 2wk on 2wk off
wk 1-16 adex 1mg eod
wk 1-16 hcg 300-500iu e5d
wk 17 start pct

eh, Arnold.....

That's a big elaborate considering you don't know the guy's experience.

He doesn't sound like he knows what he's doing.

Throwing out a cycle blind to someone is probably not the best advice.

He didn't exactly give that much information to go on.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
Ive only done two bulking cylces so far this is my first cutting cycle. Some of the terms like adex and tren not familiar with

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 03:14:57 PM »
eh, Arnold.....

That's a big elaborate considering you don't know the guy's experience.

He doesn't sound like he knows what he's doing.

Throwing out a cycle blind to someone is probably not the best advice.

He didn't exactly give that much information to go on.

DIV
Yeah, you’re probably right, but I tried to emphasize that this was just sort of a guideline, not a cycle he should follow word for word, because like you said, his experience and knowledge at this pint is pretty vague. He has now said he's done 2 cycles to date, but again, he's nothing such as what he ran or the success and failures of the cycles. He's also now let it be known that he has no clue what adex or tren is.

So again, you are correct; I jumped the gun on this one. If he's smart he'll provide more thorough information, he'll do some serious researching, because it is now very apparent that he has a very limited base of knowledge.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 08:10:24 PM »
So again, you are correct; I jumped the gun on this one. If he's smart he'll provide more thorough information, he'll do some serious researching, because it is now very apparent that he has a very limited base of knowledge.

It should be a warning sign when people start asking for cycles without giving any of their personal stats/info.

It usually means they have no clue as to what they are doing and want someone to make a cycle for them. 

The closer we get to summer, the more this will happen.

I'm going to stop recommending any cycles until people start showing me they at least have put in some effort.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...