Author Topic: A lot of what Rev Moon said is coming to pass  (Read 9227 times)

Big Flat Bench

A lot of what Rev Moon said is coming to pass
« on: October 17, 2016, 07:30:52 AM »
Also notice how quickly the world is going to pieces since Sun Myung Moon transcended into The Spirit World.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: A lot of what Rev Moon said is coming to pass
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 12:59:54 PM »
For example?

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 01:58:45 PM »
For example?
In His Autobiography, Rev Moon said:
"Wait and see," I told a gathering in Chicago on October 24, 1975. "Within the next thirty years, there will be a president of the United States who was born into an interracial black and white family."
The prophecy I made that day has now come true in America with the inauguration of President Barack Obama, who spent much of his adult life in Chicago. This prophecy did not come true on its own. Many people shed their blood and sweat to do away with the struggles between the races, and those efforts have now finally blossomed. (As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen, page 180)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 02:45:03 PM »
"Wait and see," I told a gathering in Chicago on October 24, 1975. "Within the next thirty years, there will be a president of the United States who was born into an interracial black and white family."
The prophecy I made that day has now come true in America with the inauguration of President Barack Obama, who spent much of his adult life in Chicago. This prophecy did not come true on its own. Many people shed their blood and sweat to do away with the struggles between the races, and those efforts have now finally blossomed. (As a Peace-Loving Global Citizen, page 180)

He really went out on a limb there.  lol 

Seriously, thirty years from 1975 was 2005.  Obama was elected in 2008, so his prediction was not accurate. 

I predict we will have a female president within the next thirty years and she will have a net worth well in excess of $10 million.  Book it.   :)

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 03:05:36 PM »
He really went out on a limb there.  lol 

Seriously, thirty years from 1975 was 2005.  Obama was elected in 2008, so his prediction was not accurate. 

I predict we will have a female president within the next thirty years and she will have a net worth well in excess of $10 million.  Book it.   :)
He predicted a mullato president. That's pretty specific. You sound angry.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 03:11:37 PM »
He predicted a mullato president. That's pretty specific. You sound angry.

He predicted it would happen by 2005.  It did not. 

I sound angry?  Really?  Impossible.  It's Monday and I love Mondays.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 04:11:18 PM »
You know nothing of the Reverend Sun Myung Moon. Like a simpleton, you only want to argue. When you've studied Rev Moon and The Unification Church come back and debate. For now stay quiet.

Well I know the Reverend Sun Myung Moon was wrong about the U.S. electing a half black president by 2005.  Fact. 

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 04:23:28 PM »
Well I know the Reverend Sun Myung Moon was wrong about the U.S. electing a half black president by 2005.  Fact. 
No. You're wrong. You're attempt at logic is sophomoric.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 04:26:57 PM »
No. You're wrong. You're attempt at logic is sophomoric.

"The United States presidential election of 2008 was the 56th quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 4, 2008. Democratic Party nominee Senator Barack Obama and running mate Senator Joe Biden defeated Republican Party nominee Senator John McCain and running mate Governor Sarah Palin."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008

1975 + 30 years = 2005.  Obama elected in 2008, three years later.  I suck at math but even I can do this one.  lol 

Big Flat Bench

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 04:40:28 PM »
"The United States presidential election of 2008 was the 56th quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 4, 2008. Democratic Party nominee Senator Barack Obama and running mate Senator Joe Biden defeated Republican Party nominee Senator John McCain and running mate Governor Sarah Palin."  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008

1975 + 30 years = 2005.  Obama elected in 2008, three years later.  I suck at math but even I can do this one.  lol 

Again, you are employing sophomoric tactics here. Consult a dictionary if you don't understand that. If you have nothing further to add, my acquaintance with you is concluded.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 05:01:28 PM »
Again, you are employing sophomoric tactics here. Consult a dictionary if you don't understand that. If you have nothing further to add, my acquaintance with you is concluded.

Math is sophomoric?  Really? 

Do you have any other inaccurate predictions by Reverend Moon you'd like to share? 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 07:22:28 AM »
FYI, the "Big Flat Bench" gimmick account was recently permanently banned by our supermods.

Just a troll account (of several) that has targeted me off and on.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 03:06:50 PM »
FYI, the "Big Flat Bench" gimmick account was recently permanently banned by our supermods.

Just a troll account (of several) that has targeted me off and on.   

I shoulda known.  Thanks.