Author Topic: Bitter/Angry/Socially Stunted/uncomfortable in own skin?  (Read 1925 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Bitter/Angry/Socially Stunted/uncomfortable in own skin?
« on: October 18, 2016, 09:49:03 AM »
Figured this would be a good topic for getbiggers as I feel many likely have some or all of these traits based on their posting style. I had the idea for this thread from watching those enhancedathlete videos. He said he worked on himself, and then the women came after that. he didnt chase ass...

so...

Now, I kind of thought to why I am somewhat bitter. i think its because as hs/college kids, we got branwashed thinking that if you build a sick body and take care of yourself, chix will come to you. I can see how if this DOESNT happen...it would/will leave someone angry and bitter towards opposite sex. it manifests when you see a hot coed with a wimpy twink. Im man enough to admit ive had these feelings.
In my case, wasted alot of time at the college gym, and as a young adult and it really never helped pull. Id be lying to myself if I said I wasnt angry that I had such misguided ambitions and goals. Too muc wasted time, money, and effort for temporary gains.

my wife asked me why im not into the gym anymore or that lifestyle, and alot of these feelings came back. sadly it took till i was like 30 to realize how I wasted alot of my youth on the "industry". for those out there without the genetics, do not get involved in gym life. its a black hole and leaves you an angry, bitter man. if you cant pull as you look now, wasting 10 yrs in the gym wont change it.

ok this sounds like a howard thread, so i apologize,

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitter/Angry/Socially Stunted/uncomfortable in own skin?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 09:53:22 AM »
I think that often the chemical guys are driven by fear and uncertainty. Both are not appealing to most women

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 09:53:46 AM »
a

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 09:59:07 AM »
Figured this would be a good topic for getbiggers as I feel many likely have some or all of these traits based on their posting style. I had the idea for this thread from watching those enhancedathlete videos. He said he worked on himself, and then the women came after that. he didnt chase ass...

so...

Now, I kind of thought to why I am somewhat bitter. i think its because as hs/college kids, we got branwashed thinking that if you build a sick body and take care of yourself, chix will come to you. I can see how if this DOESNT happen...it would/will leave someone angry and bitter towards opposite sex. it manifests when you see a hot coed with a wimpy twink. Im man enough to admit ive had these feelings.
In my case, wasted alot of time at the college gym, and as a young adult and it really never helped pull. Id be lying to myself if I said I wasnt angry that I had such misguided ambitions and goals. Too muc wasted time, money, and effort for temporary gains.

my wife asked me why im not into the gym anymore or that lifestyle, and alot of these feelings came back. sadly it took till i was like 30 to realize how I wasted alot of my youth on the "industry". for those out there without the genetics, do not get involved in gym life. its a black hole and leaves you an angry, bitter man. if you cant pull as you look now, wasting 10 yrs in the gym wont change it.

ok this sounds like a howard thread, so i apologize,

You are an idiot if you are not lifting in the gym for yourself then you are doing it for the wrong reason no wonder you quit.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 10:00:34 AM »
You are an idiot if you are not lifting in the gym for yourself then you are doing it for the wrong reason no wonder you quit.

wrong. you do it for yourself, but you are brainwashed as a young male that this leads to good things with women...when it doesnt happen it can create a bitterness towards women. you begin to love it. after 10 yrs, when all that wasted energy doesnt give you anything in return its hard to realize why you did it in the first place.

for example, you play guitar for 10 yrs, yet you still suck and at yr ten you go "what the fuck, what am i earning or getting in return?"

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 10:06:11 AM »
I thought this thread was about Coach...

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 10:33:30 AM »
wrong. you do it for yourself, but you are brainwashed as a young male that this leads to good things with women...when it doesnt happen it can create a bitterness towards women. you begin to love it. after 10 yrs, when all that wasted energy doesnt give you anything in return its hard to realize why you did it in the first place.

for example, you play guitar for 10 yrs, yet you still suck and at yr ten you go "what the fuck, what am i earning or getting in return?"

If you are bitter to women who dont want you then you have some mental issues that you need to work on, not every female is going to like you but if you are in shape dress nice and smell good plenty of females will be attracted to you, one thing I can tell you is personality is important and if you have low self esteem or give off a creepy or negative vibe nobody wants to be around you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 10:36:06 AM »
If you are bitter to women who dont want you then you have some mental issues that you need to work on, not every female is going to like you but if you are in shape dress nice and smell good plenty of females will be attracted to you, one thing I can tell you is personality is important and if you have low self esteem or give off a creepy or negative vibe nobody wants to be around you.

stop making every thread about you....

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 10:40:10 AM »
stop making every thread about you....

I know you wish you were me a big muscle beast, financially secure, taking multiple vacation annually and getting plenty of ass.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 12:07:44 PM »
I know you wish you were me a big muscle beast, financially secure, taking multiple vacation annually and getting plenty of ass.

how big r your biceps?

Simple Simon

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 03:38:09 AM »
Almost as big as his nose.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 03:46:30 AM »
I think that often the chemical guys are driven by fear and uncertainty. Both are not appealing to most women

As most gettbiggers have noted- "pussy-pulling" physiques are more like the Mark Wahlberg type in Boogie Nights than Ronnie Coleman. (but inside the fitness industry, I guess this may be different). But it is a major failure to think that you can rely on your physique to get chicks. I think some guys overcomplicate thing. To get women, you simply need to be clean, somewhat sociable, have a job (i.e. not be at total failure), not be boring/ be able to talk about a variety of things and a good physique is simply a bonus, although being fat and ugly surely is a handicap ;-).

NN

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 03:49:20 AM »
The thing is, being reasonably muscular/athletic along with being reasonably tall; I’ve never had a major problem attracting women initially. However, being somewhat quiet and reserved, I’ve often failed to capitalize on these openings. When I see an ordinary looking guy but with bags of charisma, I do feel slightly envious.