Author Topic: LOW CORTISOL/ADRENAL FATIGUE WITH TREN.  (Read 3000 times)

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
LOW CORTISOL/ADRENAL FATIGUE WITH TREN.
« on: October 18, 2016, 01:59:45 PM »
the last time I use trenbolone I felt really sick. The blood test showed extremely low levels of cortisol (near zero). I stop the cycle and took me a few weeks to recover. levels of minerals (sodium, calcium, potassium) were also altered due to adrenal failure.
I'm considering using a small dose of a corticosteroid (hydrocortisone) to continue using trenbolone in future cycles.
any advice on the use of hydrocortisone? someone else has suffered from adrenal fatigue?
Greetings.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Re: LOW CORTISOL/ADRENAL FATIGUE WITH TREN.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 03:02:11 PM »

I'd suggest coming off Trenbolone until you figure out the real reason why your natural cortisol levels are almost at 0. You need to be checked for Addison's Disease, other autoimmune disorders, or maybe you may have a cancer somewhere.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 05:50:23 AM »
Inteligent people would stop using trenbolone, and switch to every other hormone available besides tren.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 07:12:11 AM »
I'd suggest coming off Trenbolone until you figure out the real reason why your natural cortisol levels are almost at 0. You need to be checked for Addison's Disease, other autoimmune disorders, or maybe you may have a cancer somewhere.
I have no Addison's disease or any other type of alteration. in fact right now I'm perfectly now.with normal bloodwork
and I think I do not have any type of cancer somewhere. (Or so I hope)
  the real reason  of my low production of cortisol is TRENBOLONE!!
my question is if anyone has suffered this side effect by TREN or any experience with a low dose of hydrocortisone to alleviate this effect during runing TREN....

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 07:18:53 AM »
Inteligent people would stop using trenbolone, and switch to every other hormone available besides tren.
inteligent people know that trenbolone can not be changed by another hormone available.
tren is unmatched  .
for this reason I am trying to know if anyone else has this problem and how it has solved.
and ,of course ,not  using trenbolone solve the problem ,. the question of this post is another...
If DECA  raise prolactin levels inteligent people stop the deca forever or take dostinex for control them?? similar question  here ...

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 03:29:27 PM »
inteligent people know that trenbolone can not be changed by another hormone available.
tren is unmatched  .
for this reason I am trying to know if anyone else has this problem and how it has solved.
and ,of course ,not  using trenbolone solve the problem ,. the question of this post is another...
If DECA  raise prolactin levels inteligent people stop the deca forever or take dostinex for control them?? similar question  here ...

dopamine antagonists may be a short term answer but they dont do whats needed for progesterone.

Estrogen needs to be in check and one needs to be sure they are not progesterone sensitive.

Stopping long term DA use is not a fun thing to go through.

I have done huge stints of tren but personally will keep them to 15 weeks max on enanthate and 8 weeks on acetate.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 03:29:03 AM »
tren is unmatched  .

Läl.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 10:48:36 AM »
Läl.
it is.
some people just dont get along with it. if you do - the shit is GOLD