Author Topic: Update for the Steroid Forum  (Read 5929 times)

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Update for the Steroid Forum
« on: October 18, 2016, 03:07:25 PM »
As a new mod, I want to increase the talk and production of this board. I encourage any and all steroid info and hardcore talk, even if it is taboo to talk about. No one will be abusing their powers on here and this is a place for us to learn and share information. Supplier feedback way be incouraged as long as no one openly posts the contact information for that supplier and no open forum selling can occur (which is simple board rules). I encourage members from other steroid forums to contribute as well. This place was poppin' at one time and I want to bring it back to that way!

REMEMBER: OPEN DIALOGUE ON ANY STEROID OR SUBSTANCE IS ENCOURAGED NO MATTER HOW TABOO THE TOPIC/SUBJECT IS!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Update for the Steroid Forum
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 06:46:29 AM »
well, welcome  :)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 08:14:26 AM »
Hi, mane. Whats your opinion on 4 IU genos year round and 8 months on Primo (bayer) 600 mg E2D and 200 mg test cyp E6D, then PCT Pregnyl/Clomid/Nolva +3-4 monts off. Then, repeat from april/may?

I currently do 2 lifting session focusing on powerlifting (squats/DL) + bodyweight/compound movements (cleans, C&J) and 4-5 sessions grappling/striking a week. :))

I want some time off AAS just to stay healthy but want to continue training intensive and injury free.

Your comment is appreciated. :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 03:26:18 PM »
New mod... Have you posted here before, what's your background?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 04:34:32 PM »
good to see you back WW...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 12:31:09 AM »

It cant be  :(

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 03:18:19 AM »
Hi, mane. Whats your opinion on 4 IU genos year round and 8 months on Primo (bayer) 600 mg E2D and 200 mg test cyp E6D, then PCT Pregnyl/Clomid/Nolva +3-4 monts off. Then, repeat from april/may?

I currently do 2 lifting session focusing on powerlifting (squats/DL) + bodyweight/compound movements (cleans, C&J) and 4-5 sessions grappling/striking a week. :))

I want some time off AAS just to stay healthy but want to continue training intensive and injury free.

All that primo must be pricey. How is the prostate?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 05:41:52 AM »
 Where is whitewidow ? He was a funny dumbass liar.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 06:14:18 AM »

he was out there

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 08:07:22 AM »

If he's not sure could you examine it for him?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 08:12:01 AM »

If he's not sure could you examine it for him?

I am not a physician nor do i live remotely near him. Any experiences you care to share?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 08:13:29 AM »

No complaints so far (knock on wood). 6.5 months in. This primo is sweet. Stright from the pharmacy.

Genos are hurting my budget more, but that way I am motivated to earn. :)

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 02:00:23 PM »

Lol not WW. Ron can confirm

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 02:07:01 PM »

The hgh will help keep your joints, brain plasticity, and muscle at the levels you are at when you come off the steroids and will help keep you injury free by making sure your Ruffini endings do not adapt. If you wanted to take something while "off", why not cruise at 300mg of medium entered- test each week to work in synergy with the HGH. It will also help save money since you won't have to run the Primo. Also, you can cut down on usage of PCT except for the use of Clomid. May want to include proviron while off to help make up for the decreased androgen activity while off

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 09:08:53 PM »
The hgh will help keep your joints, brain plasticity, and muscle at the levels you are at when you come off the steroids and will help keep you injury free by making sure your Ruffini endings do not adapt. If you wanted to take something while "off", why not cruise at 300mg of medium entered- test each week to work in synergy with the HGH. It will also help save money since you won't have to run the Primo. Also, you can cut down on usage of PCT except for the use of Clomid. May want to include proviron while off to help make up for the decreased androgen activity while off

Thx for the comment. All you wrote sounds reasonable. I want some time off just to get my natural production back up, and not be fully dependent on the test since I am 30. plus i want another kid. I forgot to mention that I have been taking proviron while on cycle at 25 mg ED some times 50 mg ED. What pct would you suggest and what can i take while off aas like hgh/peptides to help me in mma and lifting?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 11:33:49 PM »
Thx for the comment. All you wrote sounds reasonable. I want some time off just to get my natural production back up, and not be fully dependent on the test since I am 30. plus i want another kid. I forgot to mention that I have been taking proviron while on cycle at 25 mg ED some times 50 mg ED. What pct would you suggest and what can i take while off aas like hgh/peptides to help me in mma and lifting?

For wanting to restore natural production after being on for a while using long esters and for wanting to have a child and you at an older age, I'm all a fan of scientific, practical application of PCT meds proposed by Dr.Scally except I like to adjust it.

I'd use the following but everyone's baseline and response is different:
Day 1-14 = 2500 HCG every other day
Day 1-14=  100mg Clomid
Day 15-31= 50mg Clomid

I'd also suggest using Arimidex to lower estrogen before you end your cycle to make sure your estrogen levels are in normal range but don't bottom it out using something like Letrozole

As for peptides to use for MMA/lifting while off cycle:

4-5 IU HGH per day (if you can afford it) and if you can't afford it, try taking the peptide "Ibutamoren/ MK-677"
10mg per day of GW501516 peptide
25mg per day of Ostarine SARM

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 12:00:53 AM »
For wanting to restore natural production after being on for a while using long esters and for wanting to have a child and you at an older age, I'm all a fan of scientific, practical application of PCT meds proposed by Dr.Scally except I like to adjust it.

I'd use the following but everyone's baseline and response is different:
Day 1-14 = 2500 HCG every other day
Day 1-14=  100mg Clomid
Day 15-31= 50mg Clomid

I'd also suggest using Arimidex to lower estrogen before you end your cycle to make sure your estrogen levels are in normal range but don't bottom it out using something like Letrozole

As for peptides to use for MMA/lifting while off cycle:

4-5 IU HGH per day (if you can afford it) and if you can't afford it, try taking the peptide "Ibutamoren/ MK-677"
10mg per day of GW501516 peptide
25mg per day of Ostarine SARM

Thank you. You look far more knowledgeable than WW :) I am 215 pounds right now around 8-10% BF. I can afford 5 IU gh so I will go with that. Regarding the GW peptide, mice got crazy cancer it says...sounds dangerous especially with my elevated igf.

So far have been using pretty much the same PCT you suggested but with nolvadex instead of clomid. Is clomid better iyo?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 01:24:49 AM »
Thank you. You look far more knowledgeable than WW :) I am 215 pounds right now around 8-10% BF. I can afford 5 IU gh so I will go with that. Regarding the GW peptide, mice got crazy cancer it says...sounds dangerous especially with my elevated igf.

So far have been using pretty much the same PCT you suggested but with nolvadex instead of clomid. Is clomid better iyo?

Thank you sir for the nice comments. WW was cool but I think something happened to him and he went off the handle. He's not a terrible guy deep down.

Clomid is better for PCT than nolvadex because it increases the amount of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and lutenizing hormone (LH) and LH stimulates your testicles to increase natural testosterone production.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 06:22:43 AM »
franchises plan looks good, however dont use adex or letro at the end of the cycle.. use aromasin for that purpose. with adex and letro youll get a rebound after dropping it, which would be during PCT. high estrogen is highly suppressive to the HPTA. adex/letro estrogen suppression is not irreversible, it just works as long as you take the drug, afterwards the bound estrogen gets freed up again leaving you with a rebound.

aromasin renders the aromatase enzyme useless (irreversibly). no rebound with that.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 07:40:29 AM »
franchises plan looks good, however dont use adex or letro at the end of the cycle.. use aromasin for that purpose. with adex and letro youll get a rebound after dropping it, which would be during PCT. high estrogen is highly suppressive to the HPTA. adex/letro estrogen suppression is not irreversible, it just works as long as you take the drug, afterwards the bound estrogen gets freed up again leaving you with a rebound.

aromasin renders the aromatase enzyme useless (irreversibly). no rebound with that.

Thx, Jizmo.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 08:11:33 PM »
Welcome aboard. I'll be around more as well. Speak up guys, nothing is off limits unless it's source talk.

8)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 08:12:00 AM »

He's out there filming his 500 lb. bench on his 2001 flip phone w/ his 21" gunz... He's too busy for this place...

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 03:32:49 PM »
I've heard hcg can be counter productive during pct because it can still supress the hpta system. I would personally use the hcg for a few weeks before pct. I've also seen some studies about how nolvadex and clomid have a synergistic effect when used together so I'd consider adding that to your pct also.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 06:46:22 AM »
Good, this has the potential to be the best gear related board on the net.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 03:17:57 PM »
It definetely was at one point.