Author Topic: Winter plans  (Read 9169 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Winter plans
« on: October 18, 2016, 03:48:23 PM »
What's everyone's plans for winter? Bulk? Cruise? Recomp?
Still deciding what I'm going to do. I've been cursing for the last 6 weeks on 425 sustanon 200 masteron. This the lowest I've gone in years and I feel fantastic still holding a lot of muscle. Was thinking of something like this:

1gram test
500 npp
300-400 mast

not sure what else I want to add

Post up

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: Winter plans
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 02:11:40 AM »
Add Tbol @ 60mg per day

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 02:25:56 AM »
Stay on 250mg sust, continue milking strength gains at that dose ready to try a run at 500 for next summer

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 04:39:55 AM »
What's everyone's plans for winter? Bulk? Cruise? Recomp?
Still deciding what I'm going to do. I've been cursing for the last 6 weeks on 425 sustanon 200 masteron. This the lowest I've gone in years and I feel fantastic still holding a lot of muscle. Was thinking of something like this:

1gram test
500 npp
300-400 mast

not sure what else I want to add

Post up

Ive never actually blasted hard so...

500 test
600 deca
600 eq
400 tren E

Gonna see what happens

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 03:25:27 PM »
Ive never actually blasted hard so...

500 test
600 deca
600 eq
400 tren E

Gonna see what happens

My dick would hate me and everything else.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 10:47:52 AM »
ive always had this problem that whenever i blasted i had no libido anymore
like i just didnt think about sex all day, i always could and was always horny when my gf was around, but other than that i never thought about sex at all

this time i added masteron to my blast and BOY what a difference... ive always loved test/tren/npp in equal dosages, but this time i added mast and the FEELING is just SO much better. very high libido even with a ton of adex (i run at least 1mg adex a day on blasts in the 3g range)

still got the highest libido on 300mg test only cruises. will try and see what a 200 test 200 mast cruise looks like libido wise in the future.. probably insane lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »
300mg sustanon eod
175mg test prop eod
75mg test e eod
125mg trestolone eod
350mg deca eod

50mg anavar eod
20mg sd eod
50mg winny eod

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 01:07:42 PM »
3 orals and orals eod? why that  ??? just on training days?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 03:13:44 PM »
ive always had this problem that whenever i blasted i had no libido anymore
like i just didnt think about sex all day, i always could and was always horny when my gf was around, but other than that i never thought about sex at all

this time i added masteron to my blast and BOY what a difference... ive always loved test/tren/npp in equal dosages, but this time i added mast and the FEELING is just SO much better. very high libido even with a ton of adex (i run at least 1mg adex a day on blasts in the 3g range)

still got the highest libido on 300mg test only cruises. will try and see what a 200 test 200 mast cruise looks like libido wise in the future.. probably insane lol

Dont do it trust me your mrs will hate you after a while and you agrivate shoulder injuries hahah been there done that. 250 test 350 mast prop no ai and 50mcg proviron. it was fucked even the ugliest looked good. Dangerous combo

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 06:29:14 PM »
3 orals and orals eod? why that  ??? just on training days?

Meant ED hehe

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 06:19:00 AM »
Dont do it trust me your mrs will hate you after a while and you agrivate shoulder injuries hahah been there done that. 250 test 350 mast prop no ai and 50mcg proviron. it was fucked even the ugliest looked good. Dangerous combo
no issues with shoulders or joints ever, mast doesnt dry my joints out anyway... ive already ran test+ straight dht at low doses for a cruise and didnt have issues, so no biggie
i can also control myself LOL im not a manwhore, i guess ill just have to put hand on myself 3x a day then  ::)

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 11:09:47 AM »
1g/week of a certain main guys test cyp/test enan mix.
900mg/week of  Nandrolone Deca
25microgram/day of T3
100mg/day Anadrol
60mg/day of Dianabol
Proviron, Clomid, and Arimidex mixed in at diff dosages and timing. May add in Superdrol if I can't find the right source who can accurately dose and has good Superdrol. There has been some bad batches of it recently.

May eventually try mk-677 if I can't afford 4-5 IU of Grey Tops (yes I am a poor school mofo  :'( )

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 02:53:10 AM »
300mg sustanon eod
175mg test prop eod
75mg test e eod
125mg trestolone eod
350mg deca eod

50mg anavar
20mg sd
50mg winny

Just threw in 80mg of dbol preworkout

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 06:28:30 AM »
Just threw in 80mg of dbol preworkout
4 orals ? wtf are you doing son

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2016, 02:57:10 PM »
4 orals ? wtf are you doing son

I'm being huge as fuck father. It's just a very short time to break the barrier.. never been so huge  8)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 03:15:12 AM »
I'm being huge as fuck father. It's just a very short time to break the barrier.. never been so huge  8)
crazy fucker. at least get bloodwork a few weeks in
dont die for us bitches  :o

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 06:14:59 AM »
crazy fucker. at least get bloodwork a few weeks in
dont die for us bitches  :o

Was fine 5th September and I'm going next Tuesday again. It's so stupid they won't let me see how's my test and estro levels. Explaining it to be expensive :/

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 08:33:55 AM »
Was fine 5th September and I'm going next Tuesday again. It's so stupid they won't let me see how's my test and estro levels. Explaining it to be expensive :/

for testosterone you usually have to pay yourself unfortunately... unless of course youre lying to your doc and claiming youre feeling run down, low energy, no libido etc...

just got bloodwork 2 weeks ago, got the standard panel plus cholesterol (HDL/LDL), liver, kidneys, thyroid, hba1c (long term bloodsugar levels)...
all for free, my doc marked something like potential medication side effects for the insurance under the test and i didnt have to pay anything. lol. nice guy  :D

i wanted my test levels too but had to pay for that (25 bucks)
also get your serum levels checked, not total testosterone. thats useless because the total test chart ends at 1500 and it just shows >1500 when youre higher than that. serum/free test is more precise

levels were kinda what i expected, lol

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 12:39:29 PM »
for testosterone you usually have to pay yourself unfortunately... unless of course youre lying to your doc and claiming youre feeling run down, low energy, no libido etc...

just got bloodwork 2 weeks ago, got the standard panel plus cholesterol (HDL/LDL), liver, kidneys, thyroid, hba1c (long term bloodsugar levels)...
all for free, my doc marked something like potential medication side effects for the insurance under the test and i didnt have to pay anything. lol. nice guy  :D

i wanted my test levels too but had to pay for that (25 bucks)
also get your serum levels checked, not total testosterone. thats useless because the total test chart ends at 1500 and it just shows >1500 when youre higher than that. serum/free test is more precise

levels were kinda what i expected, lol

Lol nice levels.. ye I know what you mean. But I'm not able to check out mine or pay extra to see it, he knows I'm  (ab)user.. maybe I have asshole doc don't know.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 05:40:56 AM »
Lol nice levels.. ye I know what you mean. But I'm not able to check out mine or pay extra to see it, he knows I'm  (ab)user.. maybe I have asshole doc don't know.
mine knows too. that should be your business though, can he actually deny you if you pay yourself? didnt know this was possible, at least it isnt over here... i would just change docs.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 05:28:08 PM »
no issues with shoulders or joints ever, mast doesnt dry my joints out anyway... ive already ran test+ straight dht at low doses for a cruise and didnt have issues, so no biggie
i can also control myself LOL im not a manwhore, i guess ill just have to put hand on myself 3x a day then  ::)

Shoulder injuries was regarding putting your hand on it 3 times a day hahahahah

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 03:48:58 AM »
Shoulder injuries was regarding putting your hand on it 3 times a day hahahahah
;D ;D i missed that one lol
will need to switch hands then  :-\

Fanny Pack

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 03:59:32 PM »
250mg/wk test e
50mg/day proviron
50mcg/day t3

on top of eating like Ethiopian and doing cardio until I undo a year of fatassedness.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 05:35:05 PM »
600mg Test Enanthate
750mg EQ

Starting adding in Jintropin at 2IU a day just for recovery purposes.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 06:38:58 PM »
First AAS in 4 years, feeling good.  I have stayed in pretty good shape.  2012 was my last cycles did tren only, then tren/test for 2 about 50 day blasts, made good results but life got in the way, had some female trouble, but I got through.  Got back to training bjj for about a year, running and riding a bike, staying healthy and enjoying life.

I almost broke my neck this year and so it took a while to get back to the gym but I'm on a good trend.  Ive never been real big, sitting at 5'10", 185lbs, about 8% bf, looking to get to around 195lbs and get a little more cut.

Running Deca for 15 weeks at 430mg/wk pin every 4 days
Dbol at 20-30mg/day for 6-8 weeks at the end of the cycle.

After I finish and pct and recover, I want to run Test prop at 60-70mg/ day for 8 weeks and 400mg Boldenone for 10 weeks, if finances permit.