Author Topic: Lady GAGA New album !!!  (Read 8578 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: Lady GAGA New album !!!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2016, 11:54:53 AM »
Lady Gaga net worth=$275 million. She is a hot number, sometimes dorky looking but mostly hot. She has a lot of talent, powerful great vocals with an amazing range. As much as I like her and her music I cannot see it being good for working out.
h

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2016, 12:14:41 PM »
Yeah, but her real name before marriage was Consalvi.

She was also italian-american.
YA GOT ME THERE... :P,,I USUALLY KNOW ..

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2016, 12:40:01 PM »
I wish you were in front of me so I could give you a bitch slap for wanting lady gaga album for working out little beta bitch, what about some guns and roses, dmx, etc, try and turn yourself into a real man.

Yeah, I bet you look so Macho with your "Welcome to the jungle " MP3 blasting while you do cable crossovers ....

WooOSHHHHHHHHHH Spaghetti incident

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2016, 12:46:10 PM »
You guys are all gay as hell.  That music is for f@ggots.

Haha. I saw this thread earlier when it had zero replies and I saw who started the thread and I was just like "another homo thread from him." I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this is such a popular thread  when I remember that the "Brad Pitt is Gorgeous!" thread went on for like 6 or 7 pages.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2016, 05:42:33 PM »
Haha. I saw this thread earlier when it had zero replies and I saw who started the thread and I was just like "another homo thread from him." I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this is such a popular thread  when I remember that the "Brad Pitt is Gorgeous!" thread went on for like 6 or 7 pages.

You're in a male bodybuilding forum; yet so surprised ....  You were the first to visit the thread and didn't dear to say anything  cause it had zero replies at the moment .... (So scared what other would think of you visiting a Lady Gaga topic  ? ....such a pussy gym goer........ I got the album for free so I figured I'd ask about it since many mass monsters seems to know more about her than myself  ...... No idea who you are, but Probably I have been with more women than you ever will ....so much for the another "HOMO" Thread .

Go to a guns/cars forum if you're so bothered with the "bodybuilding is for f@ggots but not me mentality "

WooSHHH  Alejandro

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LOL

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2016, 05:43:54 PM »
WOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2016, 06:59:56 PM »

Love to be that toilet.......
h

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2016, 08:00:53 PM »
For being a russian singer, Lady Gagarin is quite good at english.
Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2016, 08:09:19 PM »
For being a russian singer, Lady Gagarin is quite good at english.

I thought she was Ecuadorian ...or that's Cristina Aguilera ?

WooSHHH JOLENE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2016, 08:20:40 PM »
Working out to Lady Gaga music? lmao.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2016, 08:39:42 PM »

You're in a male bodybuilding forum; yet so surprised ....  You were the first to visit the thread and didn't dear to say anything  cause it had zero replies at the moment .... (So scared what other would think of you visiting a Lady Gaga topic  ? ....such a pussy gym goer........ I got the album for free so I figured I'd ask about it since many mass monsters seems to know more about her than myself  ...... No idea who you are, but Probably I have been with more women than you ever will ....so much for the another "HOMO" Thread .

Go to a guns/cars forum if you're so bothered with the "bodybuilding is for f@ggots but not me mentality "

WooSHHH  Alejandro

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LOL

I never said that I thought bodybuilding was gay, I said that YOU are the gayest member. All of your posts are about Madonna or Boy George or Lady Gaga and even your username is a tribute to a band that are considered gay icons. You don't have to visit a thread to see it has zero replies, and there was no reason I would have responded earlier because I am not interested in Lady Gaga's music.  And, yeah, I'm the one whose scared of what others think. You just lied about receiving  the album free.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2016, 08:52:01 PM »
lady gaga???  are you a man?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, 09:31:43 PM »
Working out to Lady Gaga music? lmao.

Lol, cant imagine deadlifting on that shit. just pathetic.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2016, 05:00:34 AM »

I never said that I thought bodybuilding was gay, I said that YOU are the gayest member. All of your posts are about Madonna or Boy George or Lady Gaga and even your username is a tribute to a band that are considered gay icons. You don't have to visit a thread to see it has zero replies, and there was no reason I would have responded earlier because I am not interested in Lady Gaga's music.  And, yeah, I'm the one whose scared of what others think. You just lied about receiving  the album free.

If that bothers you so much start making threads about Roelly Winklaar , Kuclo, Heath Etc.... and make GetBig  straight again ..(If it ever was)

And go get another baddass  tattoo lol to obtain Gym cred'

This was supposed to be a light fun thread...but you had to whine like a slob on a low carb diet

I said you're such a pussy gym goer with a sleeveless hoodie and sweaty pocket face PATHETIC......

Lady Gaga net worth=$275 million. that alone makes her an elite Getbigger ... Deal with it !

And How receiving her new album for free makes me a lair ?  Did you sell it to me or something ?

WooOSHHHHHHHHHH

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2016, 06:44:00 AM »

If that bothers you so much start making threads about Roelly Winklaar , Kuclo, Heath Etc.... and make GetBig  straight again ..(If it ever was)

And go get another baddass  tattoo lol to obtain Gym cred'

This was supposed to be a light fun thread...but you had to whine like a slob on a low carb diet

I said you're such a pussy gym goer with a sleeveless hoodie and sweaty pocket face PATHETIC......

Lady Gaga net worth=$275 million. that alone makes her an elite Getbigger ... Deal with it !

And How receiving her new album for free makes me a lair ?  Did you sell it to me or something ?

WooOSHHHHHHHHHH

You're being intentionally obtuse.  ::) The point is even on an ambiguously gay board, you take it to the next homo level. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Most people barely have time to listen to records that they actually pay for and want. Yet, you rushed home to listen to it and start a thread about it just because it was free? Sure.  Anyone who is interested can listen to almost any album for free, but you lied about getting a free copy to make it seem like you didn't seek it out and download it the first chance you got. Just like, for some reason, you keep lying about not knowing anything about her but you've been posting facts about her all throughout the thread.

Sorry I ruined your "light fun" thread! I know how getbig frowns upon stuff like that hahahaha

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2016, 06:58:06 AM »

Love to be that toilet.......

the seat? or the bottom part where the shite plops on ?
K

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2016, 07:22:58 AM »

You're being intentionally obtuse.  ::) The point is even on an ambiguously gay board, you take it to the next homo level. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Most people barely have time to listen to records that they actually pay for and want. Yet, you rushed home to listen to it and start a thread about it just because it was free? Sure.  Anyone who is interested can listen to almost any album for free, but you lied about getting a free copy to make it seem like you didn't seek it out and download it the first chance you got. Just like, for some reason, you keep lying about not knowing anything about her but you've been posting facts about her all throughout the thread.

Sorry I ruined your "light fun" thread! I know how getbig frowns upon stuff like that hahahaha

Don't be sorry,  be careful ...  I'm not 'Most people"  

If talking about Hot number Gaga is taking it to the next Homo level  ...keep talking about oiled up  men in thongs  ;D

I'm not home "downloading music" (I wish)  ....I'm on the road as we speak , Hopefully next week I'll be there just in time for Halloween maybe I can dress as your idol Kai Greene ....

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2016, 07:38:17 AM »

Don't be sorry,  be careful ...  I'm not 'Most people"  

If talking about Hot number Gaga is taking it to the next Homo level  ...keep talking about oiled up  men in thongs  ;D

I'm not home "downloading music" (I wish)  ....I'm on the road as we speak , Hopefully next week I'll be there just in time for Halloween maybe I can dress as your idol Kai Greene ....

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In reference to the bolded: hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

She literally writes songs about being gay to pander to a gay audience. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking her or her music. I just noticed that you post about a lot of stuff that a stereotypical gay man would post about (right down to your username) and this was just the latest thing. I was a little surprised that this thread was so active yesterday.

Since when can you not download music on the road? Wherever you are posting from  has some bizarre music downloading restrictions?

Mood: EXTRA CAREFUL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2016, 07:39:43 AM »
Woooooooosh pass the lube
a

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2016, 12:45:42 PM »
In reference to the bolded: hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

She literally writes songs about being gay to pander to a gay audience. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking her or her music. I just noticed that you post about a lot of stuff that a stereotypical gay man would post about (right down to your username) and this was just the latest thing. I was a little surprised that this thread was so active yesterday.

Since when can you not download music on the road? Wherever you are posting from  has some bizarre music downloading restrictions?

Mood: EXTRA CAREFUL  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the info . I only have heard the songs she did with Tony Bennett  basically

Don't need to download it really, most of this new music, I get  for FREE even before its even available for downloading anyway .

WooSHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2016, 12:48:48 PM »
WooSHHHHHHH

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2016, 08:47:46 AM »
Thanks for the info . I only have heard the songs she did with Tony Bennett  basically

???  In an earlier post you quoted "Alejandro", which was a song that was not one of the songs she did with Tony Bennett and was from the album she wrote for her gay fans.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2016, 08:49:25 AM »

???  In an earlier post you quoted "Alejandro", which was a song that was not one of the songs she did with Tony Bennett and was from the album she wrote for her gay fans.

Ha! Outed!

Pet Shop Gays
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2016, 05:39:36 AM »
Tranny Gaga

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2016, 06:33:50 AM »
You guys are all gay as hell.  That music is for f@ggots.

Apparently, they haven't figured that out yet.