Author Topic: Recap of Killarys lies tonight..  (Read 3292 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Re: Recap of Killarys lies tonight..
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 10:40:17 PM »
*tumbleweed*

Everyone too stunned at Trump's implosion. It's all over now. WH hers for the next 8 years

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 10:54:46 PM »
*tumbleweed*

Everyone too stunned at Trump's implosion. It's all over now. WH hers for the next 8 years

And like all libs, you can't explain why. This is getting old.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 11:18:13 PM »

And like all Republicans, you're fucking stupid and lose at everything. Kunt scum

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 05:39:50 AM »

It's a secret world conspiracy, big man. Haven't you figured it out?

Trump, would, & should be winning, but the system, run by colored folk, the gays, the Jews, in conjunction with the biased media & world banks, have it in for him.

Its not Trump's fault in any way. It's the fault of this inexperienced woman who's just gotten by on her husband's coattails for the last 30+ years.

How dare she? I mean, she doesn't even have a penis?

Wouldn't she be better suited as working as an airline stewardess or a secretary?

She should know her place in Trump's 'merica, but alas, the system is rigged for her to win.

And don't get me started on her Spanish talking gay loving Vice Prez of her's.

Did you see how poorly he speaks to his 11 year old daughter on the phone, coach? Did you see it??????

I'm glad you're around to set us straight here on GetBig with hard analytical numbers, data, unbiased factual news & a view that only a man of your stature could bestow upon us.

Coach, you're not just a man, you are THE man. When Hilary wins, I pray to Vishnu that you're well armed, so you can defend yourself by the hordes of Transsexual & pedophile black gays who will surely set up shop in your public washrooms. Lusting, preying &  starring luridly at your white wimins.

Cock that pistol coach, the war against your 'merica will start Nov 8th.

I pray for you big man & especially your family.  :-*

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2016, 06:11:22 AM »
*tumbleweed*

lol 8 years... no way.. she will be dead in 2.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 07:30:56 AM »

Why?  Because the GOP ran shit for candidates in the primaries. 

Of course you wouldn't understand something this simple.  You are not smart enough to realize you are stupid.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 07:44:51 AM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 07:50:47 AM »

I'm a Trump supporter, and despise Clinton.  With that said, he's right.  This election is hers.  She is untouchable at this point.  She could be on trial for murder and sadly, she would still win. 

:'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 07:56:11 AM »
I'm a Trump supporter, and despise Clinton.  With that said, he's right.  This election is hers.  She is untouchable at this point.  She could be on trial for murder and sadly, she would still win. 

This is what happens when let someone like Trump take over your party and stand by too scared to stand up to him and instead cow down and support him anyway.

Trump has shit on everyone in the party and made them lick his ass.  They all condemn him but still support him.  LOL!   Typical Repubs.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 08:54:43 AM »
This is what happens when let someone like Trump take over your party and stand by too scared to stand up to him and instead cow down and support him anyway.

Trump has shit on everyone in the party and made them lick his ass.  They all condemn him but still support him.  LOL!   Typical Repubs.

Specifically how did he "take over" the party?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 08:59:19 AM »

Trump, would, & should be winning, but the system, run by colored folk, the gays, the Jews, in conjunction with the biased media & world banks, have it in for him.

Its not Trump's fault in any way. It's the fault of this inexperienced woman who's just gotten by on her husband's coattails for the last 30+ years.

Wouldn't she be better suited as working as an airline stewardess or a secretary?

She should know her place in Trump's 'merica, but alas, the system is rigged for her to win.

Did you see how poorly he speaks to his 11 year old daughter on the phone, coach? Did you see it??????

I'm glad you're around to set us straight here on GetBig with hard analytical numbers, data, unbiased factual news & a view that only a man of your stature could bestow upon us.

Coach, you're not just a man, you are THE man. When Hilary wins, I pray to Vishnu that you're well armed, so you can defend yourself by the hordes of Transsexual & pedophile black gays who will surely set up shop in your public washrooms. Lusting, preying &  starring luridly at your white wimins.

Ok, so you're voting for her because, despite the proven corruption she's a women and has 30 years of experience (failed might I add)? Let's try this again. What policies does she have that would warrant you voting for her?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 08:59:24 AM »
You have to question the mental health of not only Trump, he's clearly mentally ill, but also anyone that supports him, or would vote for him.  

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »
there's a politics board you know

we dont have time for this bullshit

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 09:23:39 AM »

lol, poor coaches wife. i feel bad for her.

was funny seeing donald say he was pro life, he was trying so hard to not laugh while he said that.
hillary made him look moronic during that question and most others...and i hate both of them. infact its fun watching a debate with a totally neutral view point. something alot of you hyper political dorks should try sometime.

im voting for johnson

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 09:32:41 AM »
*tumbleweed*

Trump imploded?  When?  Because of his undecided opinion on the final results of this election?  His "wait and see" answer LOL.

Simply put, this is Clinton supporters grasping at straws...the liberal media searching for anything they can form into a shiv to stab Trump with.

It's transparent.

I'm not a staunch Trump supporter either, but it's clear the media was searching desperately for that "nail in the coffin" moment (that never came) and clung to that comment because they had nothing left.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 09:35:27 AM »
the evil queen vs. the evil clown,,, hell of a choice we have here america... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 09:36:18 AM »

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 09:39:37 AM »
there's a politics board you know

we dont have time for this bullshit

Exactly. This board is supposed to be about heavily muscled, oiled-up and oil-filled, men in thongs.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 10:04:40 AM »
the evil queen vs. the evil clown,,, hell of a choice we have here america... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

^ this x100

Funny how, among all politicians, it boils down to two of the shadiest of charlatans.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2016, 10:06:24 AM »
^ this x100

Funny how, among all politicians, it boils down to two of the shadiest of charlatans.

Exactly.

Two sides of same shit coin.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2016, 11:14:56 AM »
Coach suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Spend some time googling that and this short little halfwit idiot will start making sense (in the most loose of terms possible)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2016, 11:34:27 AM »
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1000128813443343&id=475549362567960

Just shows you how brain dead the average Sheeple of America are. And, GOP has shite for candidates, so its like a shoe-in for her it...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »

If you look back at my past posts I've always said that she would win no matter what and it's true. Media cover ups, FBI, AG cover ups and lies, the hard evidence against her with Wikileaks, Veritas videos, etc one would think this would have and should have done her in...but it probably won't. She was the chosen one in 2008. I'm hoping I'm wrong. But you see the integrity of her voter base, you have to fall in line with her moral and ethical behavior to vote for such corruption. I can't even get a policy answer.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2016, 12:00:07 PM »
Trump imploded?  When?  Because of his undecided opinion on the final results of this election?  His "wait and see" answer LOL.

Simply put, this is Clinton supporters grasping at straws...the liberal media searching for anything they can form into a shiv to stab Trump with.

It's transparent.

I'm not a staunch Trump supporter either, but it's clear the media was searching desperately for that "nail in the coffin" moment (that never came) and clung to that comment because they had nothing left.

Indeed. This quote from him sounds reasonable and I don't see the whole "horrific" vibe:  “Of course I would accept a clear election result, but I would also reserve my right to contest or file a legal challenge in the case of a questionable result. … I will follow and abide by all of the rules and traditions of all of the many candidates who have come before me.”