Author Topic: People Who Are Not Voting Trump...  (Read 3664 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
People Who Are Not Voting Trump...
« on: October 21, 2016, 03:58:59 AM »
Don't like his personality, they know nothing about anything else. That's a big problem. That means a lot of people are stupid. Forget Wikileaks, emails, Bill's a rapist. Doesn't matter.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: People Who Are Not Voting Trump...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 06:45:19 AM »
This is the whole reality of the situation (that and being told what his personality is).

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 08:52:52 AM »
I like some of things he is saying and wants to do.  But not all of them.  

Unfortunately, the arguments against voting for Trump are good enough for me not to vote for him.

-  He's an egomaniac
-  He's making outlandish promises
-  His temperament is questionable
-  He's immature
-  He's full of shit
-  Not releasing his taxes that may or may not show conflicts of interest.
-  He's a silver spooned billionaire who has no idea what it is to be a middle class citizen in our country
-  The "wall" is the stupidest idea ever and only inbred ignorant dumb asses could think its a good idea.
-  He doesn't help racial tensions or discriminatory behavior.

Virtually any other candidate would easily beat Hillary an you dumb asses picked Trump.

On the flip side:

Hillary is just as worse

-  Career politician
-  Never a governor
-  Commit crimes that ordinary citizens would find themselves behind bars for.
-  She's a liar
-  She's a Crook
-  Pay for play
-  it obvious she's not in it for the people of the country, but instead for herself
-  She's on her knees for wall street

I realize a non vote for either candidate can be construed as a vote for either candidate, but fuck that if i am going to vote for either pile of shit.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 09:10:48 AM »
I like some of things he is saying and wants to do.  But not all of them.  

Unfortunately, the arguments against voting for Trump are good enough for me not to vote for him.

-  He's an egomaniac
-  He's making outlandish promises
-  His temperament is questionable
-  He's immature
-  He's full of shit
-  Not releasing his taxes that may or may not show conflicts of interest.
-  He's a silver spooned billionaire who has no idea what it is to be a middle class citizen in our country
-  The "wall" is the stupidest idea ever and only inbred ignorant dumb asses could think its a good idea.
-  He doesn't help racial tensions or discriminatory behavior.

Virtually any other candidate would easily beat Hillary an you dumb asses picked Trump.

On the flip side:

Hillary is just as worse

-  Career politician
-  Never a governor
-  Commit crimes that ordinary citizens would find themselves behind bars for.
-  She's a liar
-  She's a Crook
-  Pay for play
-  it obvious she's not in it for the people of the country, but instead for herself
-  She's on her knees for wall street

I realize a non vote for either candidate can be construed as a vote for either candidate, but fuck that if i am going to vote for either pile of shit.  

Use your head and not your heart. Every qualm you have has an emotion attached to it. Racial tensions? Please.

He's running on Americanism, not Globalism.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-security-police-idUSKCN12K0RO

Unless you want to get culturally enriched with open boarders ^^^
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »
I understand your premise, but didn't people vote for George W. Bush because he was the "guy they would drink a beer with"?

Are you saying that attitude doesn't count?

If it's simply attitude, couldn't Trump have done something to change that? The fact he hasn't surely must show some sort of mental deficiency on his part.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 09:23:58 AM »
I understand your premise, but didn't people vote for George W. Bush because he was the "guy they would drink a beer with"?

Are you saying that attitude doesn't count?

If it's simply attitude, couldn't Trump have done something to change that? The fact he hasn't surely must show some sort of mental deficiency on his part.

You want him to change his attitude? Kinda have a private face and a public face? (i.e. Clinton)

I'm okay with Trump being Trump. Does he make me angry that he fights with the media about stupid shit? Yes. Definitely. Should he restrain himself at times, sure. But I don't think he is going to lead us into an unnecessary war, like Clinton has done and is currently indicating that she will w/ Syria/Russia.

But I believe he actually cares about the well-being of Americans MUCH MORE than Clinton.
He has my vote; even though he can say stupid things (Like every president before him.)
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 09:29:53 AM »
You want him to change his attitude? Kinda have a private face and a public face? (i.e. Clinton)

I'm okay with Trump being Trump. Does he make me angry that he fights with the media about stupid shit? Yes. Definitely. Should he restrain himself at times, sure. But I don't think he is going to lead us into an unnecessary war, like Clinton has done and is currently indicating that she will w/ Syria/Russia.

But I believe he actually cares about the well-being of Americans MUCH MORE than Clinton.
He has my vote; even though he can say stupid things (Like every president before him.)

No, I would want him to see that the fights he picks and the restraint he chooses not to show are damaging to his reputation.

Reputation is important.

Even when he is rightfully defending himself, he finds a way to denigrate others and come off as arrogant.
There is a difference between arrogance and confidence.

Trump is seen by many as the "poor rich kid" who never really had to work to get anywhere.

If Trump cared so much about the American people, why would he be making deals with other countries for goods and services. The one thing Hillary did say, which makes me question his loyalty to the American people the other night was his use of cheap steel from overseas.

If you care about America, and you believe in "American made", then you would buy steel from America yes?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 09:34:15 AM »
Use your head and not your heart. Every qualm you have has an emotion attached to it. Racial tensions? Please.

Making outlandish promises?  Nothing to do with emotion, but everything to do with common sense

He's an egomaniac?  Are you trying to tell me he isn't and or that being an ego maniac is ok as president?

His temperament is questionable?  Temperament isn't a factor with a president? Nothing to do with emotion, but everything to do with common sense

He's a silver spooned billionaire who has no idea what it is to be a middle class citizen in our country?  Nothing to do with emotion, but everything to do with common sense

The "wall" is the stupidest idea ever and only inbred ignorant dumb asses could think its a good idea.  The idea of a wall is an emotional idea attractive to ignorant people.  Logic shows its stupid.

He doesn't help racial tensions or discriminatory behavior?  Words matter and his words don't help it.

All of this is straight forward and goes well beyond mere "emotion".

He's running on Americanism, not Globalism.

This stuff i like, although i have zero confidence he has the ability, temperment, or know how to get it done.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-security-police-idUSKCN12K0RO

Unless you want to get culturally enriched with open boarders ^^^

typical fear propaganda from the right.

the reality is, EVERYONE IS IN ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!

The solution is easy, cost effective and probably quicker than any other solution.  But either side will never talk about it an you will never hear  of it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 09:36:15 AM »

Probably true, but i don't think he cares enough. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 09:39:27 AM »

If Trump cared so much about the American people, why would he be making deals with other countries for goods and services. The one thing Hillary did say, which makes me question his loyalty to the American people the other night was his use of cheap steel from overseas.

If you care about America, and you believe in "American made", then you would buy steel from America yes?

EXACTLY!

and i'd bet if someone researched his business dealings over the last 30 years there would be plenty of examples that show he only cares about the money.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 10:24:23 AM »
EXACTLY!

and i'd bet if someone researched his business dealings over the last 30 years there would be plenty of examples that show he only cares about the money.
Guys, he is also a businessman. He isn't going to pay waaaaaay more for something as that would be foolish. He couldn't change the economy by doing that, so why would he? As president he can and as Hillary's "career" has indicated she cannot/won't.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 10:32:35 AM »
Guys, he is also a businessman. He isn't going to pay waaaaaay more for something as that would be foolish. He couldn't change the economy by doing that, so why would he? As president he can and as Hillary's "career" has indicated she cannot/won't.

Business people are more responsible for the economy than government.

Sure, he would be paying more, "way" is questionable though. Even if he paid way more, that would mean he would be giving money to American workers, who earn more and would be then able to spend that money in his hotels or properties.

It's a cycle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 10:46:30 AM »
Business people are more responsible for the economy than government.

Sure, he would be paying more, "way" is questionable though. Even if he paid way more, that would mean he would be giving money to American workers, who earn more and would be then able to spend that money in his hotels or properties.

It's a cycle.

Naive.   Sometimes you can't get good made inbthe USA products you need on time at a decent price.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 10:50:26 AM »

I agree, he is a business man, and he by prudence shouldn't pay more for something, when he can get it cheaper.  but if he really cared about "American Jobs" he'd would pend the extra money.

I care about small businesses.  I pay more for these products when i support small businesses for some of the things i buy.

As president he can

Exactly how can he?  Doesn't he have to get congress (those people bought by big biz) to pass the laws he wants?

Also, unless he is strategically withholding his taxes for a big reveal close to the election, I bet he may be knee deep in crap.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 10:53:26 AM »
Naive.   Sometimes you can't get good made inbthe USA products you need on time at a decent price.

very few things are 100% made in America any way

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 11:00:14 AM »
Naive.   Sometimes you can't get good made inbthe USA products you need on time at a decent price.
Because business people like him outsourced it all?

Whenever I can, I buy local places. Shop for US made items and the like. I have only had one import car in my life, and I'll not buy another if I can avoid it.

If I can do it, and I'm a poor pauper, surely he can.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 12:07:22 PM »
Because business people like him outsourced it all?

Whenever I can, I buy local places. Shop for US made items and the like. I have only had one import car in my life, and I'll not buy another if I can avoid it.

If I can do it, and I'm a poor pauper, surely he can.

That's not how the world works , even close.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 12:12:50 PM »
That's not how the world works , even close.   

Actually, it is.

Wal-Mart got huge buying American products and promoting Made in America.

It wasn't until Sam Walton died and his dumb ass kids took over that they got out of it. So yes, the world CAN work that way, and has, so you're kind of making excuses for when you don't do something that others can do.

James

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 01:04:51 PM »
Trump is not a saint and doesn't pretend to be, but the fact is their are only 2 choices, its either evil Hillary in the White House or its Trump in the White House, I am going with Trump.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 01:09:13 PM »
I agree, he is a business man, and he by prudence shouldn't pay more for something, when he can get it cheaper.  but if he really cared about "American Jobs" he'd would pend the extra money.

I care about small businesses.  I pay more for these products when i support small businesses for some of the things i buy.

Exactly how can he?  Doesn't he have to get congress (those people bought by big biz) to pass the laws he wants?

Also, unless he is strategically withholding his taxes for a big reveal close to the election, I bet he may be knee deep in crap.

You posted "some" of the products you buy.....That shows you don't support small businesses. Only when convenient. Why not all?

As president he can at least try and has much more power to make a difference then he does now.

Honestly, I am messing a bit but I respect a lot of what he says/agree with a lot and if he follows through he would be a good president and what we need over the current crop of politicians. Once again, that is "if" he sticks to what he says.

I do not hold it against him that he tried to make money. He is on record as going to refuse the pay for being president. I doubt Hillary would do that.

James

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016, 01:14:49 PM »
Once elected, Hillary will move to secure her reelection by opening the borders even more and inviting in even millions more from every corner of the globe for free social welfare and a voter registration drive.

There will be no fixing that - ever.

She will pack the SCOTUS with America-hating lunatics left of Darth Bader Ginsberg - she'll probably even nominate 0bama.

The Constitution will be overturned, our Bill of Rights will become the Bill of Liberal Whims, and there will be no fixing any of it - ever.

The USA will be history and your life, as you know it now, will be gone forever. You'll be busting ass to pay taxes to fund all the social welfare for millions of what otherwise would be illegal immigrants.

They will crush what's left of the system.

IF you vote for Hillary, you are voting to destroy your own future.

James

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2016, 01:50:15 PM »
Actually, it is.

Wal-Mart got huge buying American products and promoting Made in America.

It wasn't until Sam Walton died and his dumb ass kids took over that they got out of it. So yes, the world CAN work that way, and has, so you're kind of making excuses for when you don't do something that others can do.

Somewhat disingenuous pretext to blame Trump for following the law that the Clinton's put into law, and it wasn't as much the death of Sam Walton, but rather the implementation of NAFTA that was signed on December 8, 1993, by President Bill Clinton (you know, the husband to Hillary Clinton) that ended the "Buy American", as NAFTA not only opened doors to trade arrangements with Canada and Mexico but also helped countries like China and others to sell Americans cheaply made products at stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 02:12:26 PM »
Once elected, Hillary will move to secure her reelection by opening the borders even more and inviting in even millions more from every corner of the globe for free social welfare and a voter registration drive.

There will be no fixing that - ever.

She will pack the SCOTUS with America-hating lunatics left of Darth Bader Ginsberg - she'll probably even nominate 0bama.

The Constitution will be overturned, our Bill of Rights will become the Bill of Liberal Whims, and there will be no fixing any of it - ever.

The USA will be history and your life, as you know it now, will be gone forever. You'll be busting ass to pay taxes to fund all the social welfare for millions of what otherwise would be illegal immigrants.

They will crush what's left of the system.

IF you vote for Hillary, you are voting to destroy your own future.

10000% true yet that truth is too harsh for people to swallow so they will just call names, complain, bitch and look the other way....

I'm afraid this is our future as the majority of Americans, heck the world, is Liberal brainwashed sheep incapable of critical thinking

We are doomed

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2016, 02:18:20 PM »
Somewhat disingenuous pretext to blame Trump for following the law that the Clinton's put into law, as it wasn't as much the death of Sam Walton, but rather the implementation of NAFTA that was signed on December 8, 1993, by President Bill Clinton (you know, the husband to Hillary Clinton) that ended the "Buy American", as NAFTA not only opened doors to trade arrangements with Canada and Mexico but also helped countries like China and others to sell Americans cheaply made products at stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

Yup.  Right from the shelf to the landfill, too.  An outrage and an absolute disgrace.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2016, 02:22:55 PM »
Somewhat disingenuous pretext to blame Trump for following the law that the Clinton's put into law, and it wasn't as much the death of Sam Walton, but rather the implementation of NAFTA that was signed on December 8, 1993, by President Bill Clinton (you know, the husband to Hillary Clinton) that ended the "Buy American", as NAFTA not only opened doors to trade arrangements with Canada and Mexico but also helped countries like China and others to sell Americans cheaply made products at stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

As I asked. Do you buy American? I try to. Am I perfect, no, but I make every effort now.

Sam Walton dying had a huge impact on Wal-Mart changing their business model. If you read his book, you would see where his loyalties were.

Surely I can see where people would see issues with NAFTA, but I am not 100 percent convinced that the problems you see today are NAFTA related. Sure, having that as a policy gives a road, but greed is the ultimate cause of the loss of jobs.

Sam Walton was not greedy.