Author Topic: My Uncle Rico style comeback plan for 2017  (Read 4941 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: My Uncle Rico style comeback plan for 2017
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 02:04:08 PM »

You really need Kevin Levrone Signature Series supplements, like the legendary Kevin Levrone used to compete at the 2016 Mr Olympia contest at age 52.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 06:06:12 AM »
Do it. Start today.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »
I hurt myself today,
to see if I still feel.
I focused on the gains,
the only thing that's real.

The protein makes me swole
with oats to load my carbs.
Try to lift it all away,
but I'm on GetBig all the day...

What have I become,
my dearest Zyzz???
Every gain I make
goes away in the end...

And you could have it all,
my shaker cup and whey.
I won't let you curl
in the squat rack again.
a

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 08:48:25 AM »
Get out with your crap, the thing that irks me a lot of you people who are shitting on steroids talking about health problems will run to take pharmaceutical drugs  when you have some ailment with all the nasty side effects, consume food with excessive sugar and sodium and drink alcohol slowing killing your body,

I take steroids but I eat  a clean organic diet with one cheat meal each week and take plenty of herbs for the organs, I got a clean bill of health from the doctor so know what you are talking about before you talk.

Respectfully, disagree, the clean bill of health from your doctor is likely limited blood work and a superficial physical exam, we can't test every risk marker.  Using anabolic steroids anywhere near bodybuilding doses has side effects and absolutely increases cardiovascular risks by multiple mechanisms.  At a minimum, it increases RBCs too much and often enlarges the heart too much so you get filling problems with the chambers (thus why there is low cardiac output and mild CHF in some ex-BBers and powerlifters...the heart muscle is strong but you get filling defects).  Hormone replacement doses and only pharmacy grade Testosterone is safe and the only thing older guys should be thinking about.  I am a huge advocate of HRT.  To deny the risks of anabolic testosterone derivatives and higher doses, stacks, etc is just fooling yourself. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 09:22:30 AM »
SHOOT, Many years back ... the general attitude about  the use of roids was  .... If you take a certain amount over a certain period of time (I have no idea what that amount nor that time period used to be) they will be effective and not cause physical damage.

Is there any truth to that mode of thinking today?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 09:42:31 AM »
When you get your crap out it's because it's mashed back up your colon from the 8 inch not biceps you take up your shithole, you formerly the trainer man loving sperm booping gaybo.  Add this to another one of your suck posts and suck threads you start, you dickslurping waste of space.

If Apple named a device after you it would be the iFag.

Only at get big do we get accurate experiences of a real bodybuilder.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 09:44:40 AM »
SHOOT, Many years back ... the general attitude about  the use of roids was  .... If you take a certain amount over a certain period of time (I have no idea what that amount nor that time period used to be) they will be effective and not cause physical damage.

Is there any truth to that mode of thinking today?

Stunt, I'm working out now for my own enjoyment and health concerns.
No desire to get near any 'roids , contest posing or extreme diets.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 10:46:23 AM »
When you get your crap out it's because it's mashed back up your colon from the 8 inch not biceps you take up your shithole, you formerly the trainer man loving sperm booping gaybo.  Add this to another one of your suck posts and suck threads you start, you dickslurping waste of space.

If Apple named a device after you it would be the iFag.

Awesome post.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2016, 11:08:09 AM »
Awesome post.

I enthusiastically agree!

For GOD knows what reason, most exercise blogs are near void of detailed posts on impacted bowels. :o