Author Topic: Would Segregation Help Protect The Blacks?  (Read 12186 times)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Would Segregation Help Protect The Blacks?
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2016, 11:45:01 AM »
What we need to do is find a country full of majority successful blacks and model after them.

OK, let's pretend!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2016, 11:45:25 AM »
Whites are nothing but trouble for black people.

Take Jay Z, for example. He agrees to do a concert for Hillary Clinton and look what happens.

The poor guys' reputation will never be the same.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2016, 12:40:57 PM »
Segregation in the US, both official and unofficial, has indeed taken place in the US in the past, and Blacks were rarely treated on an equal basis.

Yes...I know. But now we can do it right. Let the blacks live free in a world they don't have to worry about the white man attacking him and keeping him down. Schools that are on par with white schools. Police departments that treat blacks fairly just like they do the whites. Playgrounds not littered with garbage and graffiti. Neighborhoods that black people can be proud of and not ruined by whites.

Its time to segregate and give the blacks what they want and need. PEACE!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2016, 12:03:50 AM »
If you're talking about African tribes.

It still doesn't change what I said about East and South East Asia, the Middle East, and Europe.

By 'multicultural', the assumption is also of different race and not of different tribes which might be quite similar.

No assumptions were made by me. I did not create that multicultural map. You are welcome to construe it as you choose. Whatever suits your agenda.

Read this: http://www.pewresearch.org/2012/04/16/classifying-race-and-ethnicity/

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2016, 12:49:05 AM »
No assumptions were made by me. I did not create that multicultural map. You are welcome to construe it as you choose. Whatever suits your agenda.

That 'map' doesn't change anything in this discussion and completely ignores race and ethnicity.

The fact is that most East and South East Asian countries equate citizenship with race. And have policies in place to preserve their culture and heritage.  

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2016, 02:35:43 AM »

You forgot to point out there is a huge difference between cultural diversity and ethnic diversity.
That a clever trick you tried to play.
Whatever suits your Agenda.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2016, 07:44:05 AM »
You're losing the plot.

The main purpose of segregation would be keeping the blacks safe.

Hiring more black police officers doesn't work. As many of the blacks I know say they are "Uncle Tom's"

We should at least have a separate black police force to make sure brutality doesn't happen.

Look at Howard and Grambling. Intelligent, successful blacks. Why? Because they are separated.

I notice Vince G is not trolling this thread. Why? Why hasn't a boisterous black man made a comment?

The first or second cause of death for young AA's is murder from another AA....They are in danger from each other, not from Whites. 3000 Blacks shot THIS YEAR in one city.Chicago....By other Blacks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2016, 09:03:29 AM »
The truth of the matter is that you cannot protect someone from their worst enemy when it happens to be themselves. 

This is true regardless of skin color, wealth, gender or social standing.  It can be single person or an entire people.  And all because some people refuse to take responsibility for their actions and reactions.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2016, 09:47:08 AM »

You forgot to point out there is a huge difference between cultural diversity and ethnic diversity.
That a clever trick you tried to play.
Whatever suits your Agenda.

I forgot nothing. I posted a Pew cultural diversity map of the world. If you don't agree with what the map represents, take it up with the Pew Research Center. Here is the link: http://www.pewresearch.org/

For more on race and ethnicity read this: http://www.pewresearch.org/2012/04/16/classifying-race-and-ethnicity/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2016, 10:05:28 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2016, 01:35:00 PM »
I forgot nothing. I posted a Pew cultural diversity map of the world. If you don't agree with what the map represents, take it up with the Pew Research Center. Here is the link: http://www.pewresearch.org/

For more on race and ethnicity read this: http://www.pewresearch.org/2012/04/16/classifying-race-and-ethnicity/

Really i couldn't care any less about what the map says.

Give me my island / continent & segregation From
Muslims - queers - dindos - libtards - spineless lefties
sjw's Fat Slobs etc -- that is my agenda

i live in the real world not some fairy tale beautiful multicultural
society & mixing & having to deal with
these types i Fcuking hate it.

clear enough for you.

And You Sir keep to your agenda.
 ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2016, 01:22:32 AM »

Really i couldn't care any less about what the map says.

Give me my island / continent & segregation From
Muslims - queers - dindos - libtards - spineless lefties
sjw's Fat Slobs etc -- that is my agenda

i live in the real world not some fairy tale beautiful multicultural
society & mixing & having to deal with
these types i Fcuking hate it.

clear enough for you.

And You Sir keep to your agenda.
 ;)

Yes you do live in the real world, as do we all. The world you talk about wanting to live in is the a fantasy one.

You suggested that I have an agenda and I believe it is more you who has an agenda. While, you long for something that is very unlikely to exist during your lifetime, I accept the world we all currently live in and try to make the best of it. If you think about it, you're likely to be unfulfilled hope for a segregated culture fosters unhappiness with something over which you have no control.

The maps were not intended to start a riff or reflect what I think about segregation and diversity. Sorry if you thought that was ever my intent.

As others have rightly pointed out, I live in a place where less than 1% of the population is black. The few black folks in West Linn, OR are successful and financially well off. Several of my neighbors are professional basketball players who play for the Portland Trailblazers. These folks absolutely do not represent your average person, let alone a black person. There is virtually no visual poverty in this town. Crime is nearly non-existent here.

I actually feel bad for you and as much as we might be in disagreement about this subject, I wish you the best in your life. Hopefully, you will find some peace at some point. I sincerely mean this and what I wrote in not intended to be sarcastic in anyway.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2016, 01:34:39 AM »
Yes you do live in the real world, as do we all. The world you talk about wanting to live in is the a fantasy one.

You suggested that I have an agenda and I believe it is more you who has an agenda. While, you long for something that is very unlikely to exist during your lifetime, I accept the world we all currently live in and try to make the best of it. If you think about it, you're likely to be unfulfilled hope for a segregated culture fosters unhappiness with something over which you have no control.

Anyone who wants to live close to Dindus or Mussies have an agenda Prime.

Just face it.
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2016, 02:56:33 AM »
Anyone who wants to live close to Dindus or Mussies have an agenda Prime.

Just face it.

Prime lives in one of the whitest cities in the United States. I'm not even joking.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2016, 06:57:28 AM »
Prime lives in one of the whitest cities in the United States. I'm not even joking.

Well, then he is lucky, but probably doesn't even know what it's like seeing those vermin ruin the lives of people.

I'm sure he thinks all Mussies and Dindus are A-Ok as long as you "give them a chance".
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »

The maps were not intended to start a riff or reflect what I think about segregation and diversity. Sorry if you thought that was ever my intent.

As others have rightly pointed out, I live in a place where less than 1% of the population is black. The few black folks in West Linn, OR are successful and financially well off. Several of my neighbors are professional basketball players who play for the Portland Trailblazers. These folks absolutely do not represent your average person, let alone a black person. There is virtually no visual poverty in this town. Crime is nearly non-existent here.

I actually feel bad for you and as much as we might be in disagreement about this subject, I wish you the best in your life. Hopefully, you will find some peace at some point. I sincerely mean this and what I wrote in not intended to be sarcastic in anyway.

Are your reading skills waning??

i clearly stated i had an agenda.!!!

And of course being segregated is a bit of a fantasy world now
since it has become so mixed.

who knows in the future -- world is such a different place to 50/100/500 yrs ago
only i wont be around to see it.

For your peace of mind i am very happy in my life,
and very fulfilled -- except for not winning the lottery,

Just because i dislike queers / muslims / dindos / etc etc
doesn't make me bad / sad / unhappy - most of my friends
think the same way --
Many many people do they just to scared to be labeled
if they stand up & say so. They've become pussified by
media & governments.

i do my best to avoid those i dislike when possible in my private life.

And yes there are many very decent black people -- They aint dindos.

Yes i have to deal with the types of people i dislike & even employ some of them.
But -i don't have to fcucking like them.
That's business.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2016, 07:11:57 AM »
Well, then he is lucky, but probably doesn't even know what it's like seeing those vermin ruin the lives of people.

I'm sure he thinks all Mussies and Dindus are A-Ok as long as you "give them a chance".

You are likely very correct.
Any one who lives around / deals / are affected by these scumbags would likely
have a very different view on things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2016, 02:05:04 AM »

Is this supposed to be a revelation? There has never been an attempt on my part to conceal the demographics of my environment. Without doubt, if I resided in a place more socioeconomically and racially diverse my views might be different. I am grateful that my views are not influenced as a result of living in a disadvantaged community. It is also no surprise that minorities with the opportunity to reside in advantaged neighborhoods very often do so.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2016, 02:32:37 AM »
"Diversity is our Strength"  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2016, 04:56:05 AM »
Anyone else notice how many commercials show African-Americans as executives? I'm starting to think ad agencies are painting a false picture.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2016, 05:27:28 AM »
It seems because no blacks replied to this thread that leaves me to believe they just don't want to feel safe. They want to continue to be a victim and carry out thuggish behavior.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2016, 10:58:38 AM »
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2016, 02:47:50 AM »
Breaking news from the "whitest city in America". On Halloween eve, my grandson and his friends while headed downtown Portland to hear a musical group play were mugged at a MAX station in Lloyd Center by a large group of black youth. No one either white or black came to their rescue. By the time the police arrived the perpetrators were long gone with the loot....cash, wallets and phones. Luckily no weapons were involved. So much for safety in this whitewashed city.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2016, 02:53:35 AM »
Breaking news from the "whitest city in America". On Halloween eve, my grandson and his friends while headed downtown Portland to hear a musical group play were mugged at a MAX station in Lloyd Center by a large group of black youth. No one either white or black came to their rescue. By the time the police arrived the perpetrators were long gone with the loot....cash, wallets and phones. Luckily no weapons were involved. So much for safety in this whitewashed city.

The city you live in is less than 1% black, you are talking about Portland with much more blacks although very few for a large metropolitan city. That park near Lloyd center is gang turf there are continuous problems there with violence and drugs.

Perhaps consider buying your grandson a Smith and Wesson shield if he is over 21.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2016, 03:12:23 AM »
The city you live in is less than 1% black, you are talking about Portland with much more blacks although very few for a large metropolitan city. That park near Lloyd center is gang turf there are continuous problems there with violence and drugs.

Perhaps consider buying your grandson a Smith and Wesson shield if he is over 21.

It's amazing how many Libs manage to find these lily white cities from which they can practice their long distance activism.