Author Topic: Research chem sites  (Read 3462 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Research chem sites
« on: October 23, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
Tried ordering from two places card was denied. Any good sites without that issue?

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: Research chem sites
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 03:29:15 PM »
I have ordered from ironmaglabs. CC was ok.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 05:56:17 PM »
i like geopeptides.  no issue with cc and best prices around.  always have good codes.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 01:16:18 AM »
Isn't Geopeptides just Madison James Research by another name? How is their aromasin?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 04:14:46 PM »
Isn't Geopeptides just Madison James Research by another name? How is their aromasin?

lol they all the same. same raw supplier and everything. total waste of money. conveinent but probably half is real and half is bullshit. the risk you take.

ive gone as far as asking some "peptide company" , to send purity reports and mass spec info because i work in a research lab at MIT. he said "sure ill put whatever you want it to show, and send you that". he was going to make up whatever I wanted the purity to show.  these guys are full of shit. DO NOT believe the "made in america" fucking total lie. yeah they mix that shit up in some garage in the US. thats it.

try it out, email them. ask them to verify what you are getting since your research project at stanford relies on pure reagents. tell them "are these real, ive noticed you have alot of reviews on BB boards...why is that? im doing real research and my boss wanted me to check your products because we have a small grant and budget is important. your prices look good. Do you have any research papers citing your products?"

chances are your email goes in the trash,

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 05:11:59 PM »

No, but I know what site you're thinking of.  I'll post the name when it comes to me.

There letro is potent as fuck.  Aromasin has been good to me as well as prami and clomid.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 03:13:48 PM »
lol they all the same. same raw supplier and everything. total waste of money. conveinent but probably half is real and half is bullshit. the risk you take.

ive gone as far as asking some "peptide company" , to send purity reports and mass spec info because i work in a research lab at MIT. he said "sure ill put whatever you want it to show, and send you that". he was going to make up whatever I wanted the purity to show.  these guys are full of shit. DO NOT believe the "made in america" fucking total lie. yeah they mix that shit up in some garage in the US. thats it.

try it out, email them. ask them to verify what you are getting since your research project at stanford relies on pure reagents. tell them "are these real, ive noticed you have alot of reviews on BB boards...why is that? im doing real research and my boss wanted me to check your products because we have a small grant and budget is important. your prices look good. Do you have any research papers citing your products?"

just as i thought, this post was ignored. more bros just throwing their money at "quality" sources cuz someone on a message board said that peptide X was GTG.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 05:22:07 PM »
No, but I know what site you're thinking of.  I'll post the name when it comes to me.

There letro is potent as fuck.  Aromasin has been good to me as well as prami and clomid.

I believe All American Peptide is Madison James Research. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 09:54:24 PM »

Not necessarily.  They are correct.  Technically.  The products are "Made In America" but they are made using chinese raws.  Only one company I know has peptides that are made with American raws. 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 05:18:31 AM »
Not necessarily.  They are correct.  Technically.  The products are "Made In America" but they are made using chinese raws.  Only one company I know has peptides that are made with American raws.  

if you read my next sentence, that is exactly what I said. Also, I dont buy that there is some company using raws made in america (that is selling to this subculture cult of current bodybuilding enthusiasts) . the only company I can think of are actual scientific suppliers like Sigma alderich, that will be using real lab quality research chemicals for actual R/D. You would likely need a company name or LLC to order from the, and you will pay alot more

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2016, 08:13:15 AM »
if you read my next sentence, that is exactly what I said. Also, I dont buy that there is some company using raws made in america (that is selling to this subculture cult of current bodybuilding enthusiasts) . the only company I can think of are actual scientific suppliers like Sigma alderich, that will be using real lab quality research chemicals for actual R/D. You would likely need a company name or LLC to order from the, and you will pay alot more

Correct.  Which is exactly what they have.