Author Topic: Jintropin  (Read 3516 times)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Jintropin
« on: October 24, 2016, 01:29:08 AM »
I have the opportunity to purchase 200IU Kits from a very good source for $580 USD.

What are people's thoughts on Jintropin and is this a good price (knowing it is legit)?

Thanks guys

drum

• Getbig II
Re: Jintropin
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 04:29:59 AM »
I use Jins.

That's a good price.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 05:30:02 PM »
I use Jins.

That's a good price.

Ok thanks bro. What dosage do you use it at?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 06:57:21 PM »
I have the opportunity to purchase 200IU Kits from a very good source for $580 USD.

What are people's thoughts on Jintropin and is this a good price (knowing it is legit)?

Thanks guys

Jins come in 200iu kits?

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 12:28:16 AM »
Jins come in 200iu kits?

200iu and 80iu

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 12:34:02 AM »
Ok thanks bro. What dosage do you use it at?

I've been using between 2-4iu per day for about 12 months now... mostly 4iu, sometimes 6iu but rarely.

Fat loss, well being, recovery, sleep on tren and reduced need for sleep in general, 3D look all there.

Feet have grown a whole shoe size, wisdom teeth have been trouble on and off, zero carpal tunnel symptoms.

Doesn't appear to be any difference between them and the humatrope I also have.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 12:36:41 AM »
Plus if they good enough for Sly, they're good enough for me  ;D

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 03:25:59 AM »
I've been using between 2-4iu per day for about 12 months now... mostly 4iu, sometimes 6iu but rarely.

Fat loss, well being, recovery, sleep on tren and reduced need for sleep in general, 3D look all there.

Feet have grown a whole shoe size, wisdom teeth have been trouble on and off, zero carpal tunnel symptoms.

Doesn't appear to be any difference between them and the humatrope I also have.

Thanks for the input drum. Looking forward to running Jintropin for as long as money permits haha

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 06:01:16 AM »
Most all Jintropin around now is fake...  They were very good back around 2003.  I believe the only d cent one are from Ukraine now, and even those are mostly garbage..

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 07:45:04 AM »
Most all Jintropin around now is fake...  They were very good back around 2003.  I believe the only d cent one are from Ukraine now, and even those are mostly garbage..

I doubt the legitimacy of the Ukranian Jins, I've really too many different accounts of them. However, if you can get Jins straight from Chinese pharmacies, they're the real deal.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 11:40:39 AM »
I doubt the legitimacy of the Ukranian Jins, I've really too many different accounts of them. However, if you can get Jins straight from Chinese pharmacies, they're the real deal.

Certainly are.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 11:42:01 AM »
Thanks for the input drum. Looking forward to running Jintropin for as long as money permits haha

Enjoy it brother.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 05:41:05 PM »
I was thinking about getting some 200IU of Hygetropin, which I had never heard of, but at the price I can get it is very tempting.  My dad had a spinal fusion and some bad nerve damage from a herniated disk in his neck and if the doctor's methods aren't working I want him to take some.  He is 64 and is in good shape, better than 99% of 64 year olds, but this injury has made him a shell of himself.  I think the gh would help him heal and feel younger than he feels now.

Can anyone tell me any experience they have with taking gh to recover from a surgery?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 04:47:02 AM »
I was thinking about getting some 200IU of Hygetropin, which I had never heard of, but at the price I can get it is very tempting.  My dad had a spinal fusion and some bad nerve damage from a herniated disk in his neck and if the doctor's methods aren't working I want him to take some.  He is 64 and is in good shape, better than 99% of 64 year olds, but this injury has made him a shell of himself.  I think the gh would help him heal and feel younger than he feels now.

Can anyone tell me any experience they have with taking gh to recover from a surgery?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

If you have the choice between real Jintropin or Hyge's take the Jins all day.

Yes GH will help him heal but at a decent dose, 4iu Jins needs to be worked up to over a month or so because of the initial water retention.

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 04:49:10 AM »
And having now tried Hyge's, Jins, humatrope, geno's and the famous generics from Nordic back in the day (ND blues, thanktropins etc)... I won't waste my money on anything but pharm again.  Jin's are pharm.  Hyge's are not... hyge's are generics and they are not like the real deal.  The day I switched over from Hyge's to just 2iu Jins it was very noticeable.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 08:15:05 AM »

GH will absolutely make anyone recover much quicker after surgery.

I took 3.3iu a day, which is 2 vials a week & my Dr couldn't believe how quickly I was recovering & healing.

I was also on my usual 200mg HRT.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 02:27:00 AM »

Thanks guys

Little update. Started off on 2IU's a day then upped it up to 2.5IU's. Been on around two and a half weeks now. Noticed slightly improved recovery as well as being able to stay relatively lean given im bulking. Hands,wrists and fingers have been swelling the past few days on only 2.5IU so the stuff is definately potent.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 04:16:17 AM »
Been on for around 6 weeks now. On only 2.5IU a day can hands and wrists are slightly swollen as well as having pain in my knees. Pain was so bad the other day couldn't squat to depth. Will these sides subside over time?

On the positive side I am more full as well as being able to eat less strictly and not gain as much fat as I would normally.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2016, 07:12:34 AM »
Been on for around 6 weeks now. On only 2.5IU a day can hands and wrists are slightly swollen as well as having pain in my knees. Pain was so bad the other day couldn't squat to depth. Will these sides subside over time?

On the positive side I am more full as well as being able to eat less strictly and not gain as much fat as I would normally.

They will get a little better but not much. I'd say try some natural diuretic like Uva Ursi & see how it goes.

I like to use a mild = diuretic 2x a week when on heavy GH & this helps a lot & keeps my bp under control.