Author Topic: Only one man can save America!  (Read 1135 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Only one man can save America!
« on: October 24, 2016, 06:03:06 AM »
JAMES DAVID MANNING!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Re: Only one man can save America!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 06:14:57 AM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 06:19:51 AM »
“Starbucks is a place where these types frequent and a lot of body fluids are exchanged there. But the thing that I was not aware of is that there has been information that has been released… what Starbucks was doing, is they were taking specimens of male semen, and they were putting it in the blends of their lattes. Now, this is the absolute truth.”

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 10:20:06 AM »
He actually has a point.

All of sudden every other people became gay  ::)
USA under Hillary put "gay rights" as priority in their foreign policy -> they want other nations to become pussies too.

I remember reading Hungary or something like that was forced by USA to promote gayness in the schools in return of monetary+military aid.
Do you think USA does this so the few actual gays would have better lives? Haha, USA doesn't give a fuck about few dozens of eastern european gays.
Look deeper.

It is even claimed that USA got the gay thing from KGB which was promoting gay in the west in order to lower the birth rate and demoralize the societies.

Anyone can become gay if it's touted enough.

I have nothing against gays
(the "real ones") and of course they should have same rights as the rest of people. But turning entire nations to gays by psyops...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 10:39:26 AM »
He actually has a point.

All of sudden every other people became gay  ::)
USA under Hillary put "gay rights" as priority in their foreign policy -> they want other nations to become pussies too.

I remember reading Hungary or something like that was forced by USA to promote gayness in the schools in return of monetary+military aid.
Do you think USA does this so the few actual gays would have better lives? Haha, USA doesn't give a fuck about few dozens of eastern european gays.
Look deeper.

It is even claimed that USA got the gay thing from KGB which was promoting gay in the west in order to lower the birth rate and demoralize the societies.

Anyone can become gay if it's touted enough.

I have nothing against gays
(the "real ones") and of course they should have same rights as the rest of people. But turning entire nations to gays by psyops...

I disagree.

If Pres. Obama really had released all those homo demons, they'd be butt humping ISIS terrorists by the thousands now.
Other then a little goat and camel humping by the locals , I don't see many homo demons doing the deed.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 01:45:46 PM »
i was expecting to see drumpfo. ::) ::) ::) ::)
F