Author Topic: hillarys number 1 aid huma abedin....youtube search this is your red herring  (Read 1863 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wish i could post the link anyways shes the hot arabian chick who has extremist ties , its pretty crazy only 10k views explaining it on anonymous' channel
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

What's crazy is if this video is all true and I believe it is, is that Washington DC including the FBI/CIA are also all working to put H. Clinton in office. Which means all of them are against America and are pushing for the collapse of America. And did Huma's Jewish husband Anthony Weiner convert to Muzzy? Or the other way around?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
What's crazy is if this video is all true and I believe it is, is that Washington DC including the FBI/CIA are also all working to put H. Clinton in office. Which means all of them are against America and are pushing for the collapse of America. And did Huma's Jewish husband Anthony Weiner convert to Muzzy? Or the other way around?

no one wants to jeopardize their gravy train, with crooked clinton everything stays the same.
K

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Islam is the enemy. Nuke mecca now!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Islam is the enemy. Nuke mecca now!

This would be the only thing every nuclear country on earth could actually agree on if popular vote was held.

Which brings up the question why the hell it's not done.

James

Erik C

• Getbig IV
A dead muslim, is a good muslim. Make it so, by any means possible.