Author Topic: Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed  (Read 9508 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed
« on: October 25, 2016, 07:35:48 PM »
27:55

K

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Kovac Stack revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 09:03:51 PM »
Wow lol! ( this takes me back/must have watched it 100 times back in the day) good stuff/ thx 4 posting it!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 09:05:55 PM »
Muscle tech, creates cell vitimization effects.

Dammit & I just invested heavily in the Levro signature series full stack.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 09:06:24 PM »
HORSE SHIT!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 09:43:34 PM »
Muscle tech, creates cell vitimization effects.

Dammit & I just invested heavily in the Levro signature series full stack.

Wow, original. Sarcastically talking about doing a muscletech "stack".  That hasn't been done on this site for a decade and a half  ::)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 09:48:55 PM »
Filt.

This is why Bostin Loyd exists in the public eye.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 10:01:33 PM »
 When he was on NO BULL Radio radio back in the day, Dave asked him his stack and he said 3 grams of test was his base not including other stuff.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 10:16:23 PM »
Wow, original. Sarcastically talking about doing a muscletech "stack".  That hasn't been done on this site for a decade and a half  ::)

Perhaps you could use some musle tech & build some muscle on that 10" bicep covered by 20"s of fat.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 10:37:16 PM »
Perhaps you could use some musle tech & build some muscle on that 10" bicep covered by 20"s of fat.

and perhaps you could come back with something a little better than your sad grade school level insults.  Then again judging from your posts on this site...perhaps not.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 10:50:16 PM »

Wait a minute...is this you "C-BuZz"???

Oh brother where do I start? The zangief hair patch, the pasty skin or the fact that you look like you are barely 5' tall and haven't even touched a weight.  Glass houses "HTH"

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 11:18:41 PM »
When he was on NO BULL Radio radio back in the day, D         ave asked him his stack and he said 3 grams of test was his base not including other stuff.
Smart man.

Easily revivable with some voodoo magic and a strong car battery

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 02:35:24 AM »
Wait a minute...is this you "C-BuZz"???

Oh brother where do I start? The zangief hair patch, the pasty skin or the fact that you look like you are barely 5' tall and haven't even touched a weight.  Glass houses "HTH"

6ft tall champ. Yep have not set foot in a gym for at leat 10 years & still look lightyears ahead of your obese/fat ass.

HTH...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 04:56:00 AM »
Wow lol! ( this takes me back/must have watched it 100 times back in the day) good stuff/ thx 4 posting it!

Did watching it improve your physique?   ???

Doh!  Just think of all the other things you could have done with that time.  :'(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 05:11:33 AM »
Did watching it improve your physique?   ???

Doh!  Just think of all the other things you could have done with that time.  :'(
nah lol! ( since Greg and I are the same height .. it made eat more and train heavier ... notice I said more not better/ cleaner) ended up quite " chunky" lol .. it was all trial and error and i don't regret any of it, including watching all those bodybuilding DVD's ... it's all part of the journey .. the process ..

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 05:18:55 AM »
nah lol! ( since Greg and I are the same height .. it made eat more and train heavier ... notice I said more not better/ cleaner) ended up quite " chunky" lol .. it was all trial and error and i don't regret any of it, including watching all those bodybuilding DVD's ... it's all part of the journey .. the process ..

Seriously, what have you learned from watching ALL those bodybuilding DVDs?  Aside from their "entertainment" value do you really think that was time well spent?

How many bodybuilding DVDs do you own?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 05:34:51 AM »
Seriously, what have you learned from watching ALL those bodybuilding DVDs?  Aside from their "entertainment" value do you really think that was time well spent?

How many bodybuilding DVDs do you own?
good question: they are/were very motivating! (When my friends and I saw " Ronnie Colemans the unbelievable or Dorian Yates blood and guts we kicked up our training to another level) " Mits" old "Battle For The Olympia were also very good ... remember this was before the social media explosion of Facebook and Instagram where the only way to see these guys were in the magazines or on their bodybuilding DVD's, now days bodybuilders post daily clips of them training and eating, I have a lot of them (huge fan of the sport and I still love it and am very passionate about it to this day!).. so they were motivating and entertaining ... boring also lol!, time well spent? I would say so as my friends and I would watch Coleman's video before we went to train... those days were fun!

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 05:35:54 AM »
good question: they are/were very motivating! (When my friends and I saw " Ronnie Colemans the unbelievable or Dorian Yates blood and guts we kicked up our training to another level) " Mits" old "Battle For The Olympia were also very good ... remember this was before the social media explosion of Facebook and Instagram where the only way to see these guys were in the magazines or on their bodybuilding DVD's, now days bodybuilders post daily clips of them training and eating, I have a lot of them (huge fan of the sport and I still love it and am very passionate about it to this day!).. so they were motivating and entertaining ... boring also lol!, time well spent? I would say so as my friends and I would watch Coleman's video before we went to train... those days were fun!

and nothing happened as a result.....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 05:55:26 AM »
blessed with " less than ideal genetics"I am more than happy with the results!😉

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 06:00:10 AM »

Not to be mean spirited but this is exactly my point.  Do you really have a better physique as a result of watching ALL those DVDs?  I am willing to bet you do not.  So what precisely was the benefit?  I pick myself up and go train because I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror (of course, I want other dudes to like it too), but I have never needed to watch a DVD or video in order to find or keep that motivation.  Simply seeing the changes in my body was all the motivation I needed.  Sure, cartoonish muscle videos are fun to watch on occasion, but I never watched them thinking that I was going to look like that or that it would take my training to some other, higher, level.  I was self motivated.  Most people who are serious--about anything--are self motivated.  They have to be.  No one ever got in great shape from spending money on a muscle DVD and no one ever will.  

Whenever I see people with huge collections of DVDs I often think to myself, "wouldn't you rather have all the money you spent on that, rather than having those DVDs on a shelf collecting dust?"  I can see owning two three or four videos of your favorite guys, or a handful of your favorite Hollywood movies, but a whole bookshelf?  No way.  Total waste.  ::)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Greg Kovacs Strongest Bodybuilder Alive - Kovac Stack revealed
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 06:02:45 AM »
can't help but feel a bit sorry for greg. he deserved a sales percentage of the company as they build it upon his marketing. instead he got kicked to the kerb as soon as he wasn't useful anymore. probably got paid in protein tubs as well.

BananaHammock

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 06:02:50 AM »
blessed with " less than ideal genetics"I am more than happy with the results!😉

You need to call a handyman to fix your TP holder

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 06:14:06 AM »
Not to be mean spirited but this is exactly my point.  Do you really have a better physique as a result of watching ALL those DVDs?  I am willing to bet you do not.  So what precisely was the benefit?  I pick myself up and go train because I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror (of course, I want other dudes to like it too), but I have never needed to watch a DVD or video in order to find or keep that motivation.  Simply seeing the changes in my body was all the motivation I needed.  Sure, cartoonish muscle videos are fun to watch on occasion, but I never watched them thinking that I was going to look like that or that it would take my training to some other, higher, level.  I was self motivated.  Most people who are serious--about anything--are self motivated.  They have to be.  No one ever got in great shape from spending money on a muscle DVD and no one ever will.  

Whenever I see people with huge collections of DVDs I often think to myself, "wouldn't you rather have all the money you spent on that, rather than having those DVDs on a shelf collecting dust?"  I can see owning two three or four videos of your favorite guys, or a handful of your favorite Hollywood movies, but a whole bookshelf?  No way.  Total waste.  ::)
That is your opinion (and of course you are entitled to it)...I'm 53 years old ... i needed all the help I could get!(DVD's...Voodoo whatever lol!)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2016, 06:17:36 AM »
mike,

serious serious question-----why do you consistently INSIST on making threads about you?

you've been doing this FOR YEARS and you don't strike me as some sort of "andy kaufman" type who is "in on the joke" and you're just doing your gimmick

it's ridiculous how many times you've used threads that aren't about you or people are not asking for pics of you and yet you post pics

i mean---do you have no life or not get any sex....and i'm not asking that rhetorically.......why do you do this?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 06:20:10 AM »
a

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 06:24:56 AM »
mike,

serious serious question-----why do you consistently INSIST on making threads about you?

you've been doing this FOR YEARS and you don't strike me as some sort of "andy kaufman" type who is "in on the joke" and you're just doing your gimmick

it's ridiculous how many times you've used threads that aren't about you or people are not asking for pics of you and yet you post pics

i mean---do you have no life or not get any sex....and i'm not asking that rhetorically.......why do you do this?
Don't say stupid shit like.. " and you got no results"or  other insults, keep it on topic (Greg Kovacs) and I would never post pics of myself (it's been years since I have done so) talk shit or insult me I'm going to defend myself! ( simple as that) ...I come here out of loyalty/ for entertainment  .. not to take any shit from any ". Keyboard warrior" as in life I will respond to anyone talking shit