Author Topic: When talking a big game goes to shit when the moment strikes  (Read 9340 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: When talking a big game goes to shit when the moment strikes
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 10:28:01 AM »
of the Italian Roast?

Based on his inability to even talk to a girl, I'd assume something a bit more mild, late a chai-latte.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 12:08:23 PM »
Based on his inability to even talk to a girl, I'd assume something a bit more mild, late a chai-latte.

fuck you, I'm enjoying the Pumpkin Spice Latte with steamed Soy Milk, low sugar and dash of cinnamon.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 12:31:14 PM »

Probably needs a double shot of espresso to get himself going.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 12:37:47 PM »
Anyways, no luck this morning, didn't see her there but I usually don't everyday, just 2-3 times in a week.  Yeah, she's probably fucking the guy that asked her out after I left like a little bitch.  I think she works at the bank nearby.  I'll check again tomorrow.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »
Anyways, no luck this morning, didn't see her there but I usually don't everyday, just 2-3 times in a week.  Yeah, she's probably fucking the guy that asked her out after I left like a little bitch.  I think she works at the bank nearby.  I'll check again tomorrow.

drop by the bank and tell her you just came by to make a deposit
"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 02:22:38 PM »
drop by the bank and tell her you just came by to make a deposit

and that I want to make another later tonight?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 03:37:43 PM »
Just stay calm next time, buy her a coffee (duh), keep eye contact and pay close attention to what she says.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 03:58:30 PM »
That's 2 of you now and I'm putting a stop to this.

Don't buy her jack shit.  If she's out with you by invitation that's one thing, but don't be the out-of-the-blue "I'll buy that for you" guy.  Either she'll accept and you've established the awful precedent that you buy her stuff she wants or she's a worthwhile woman who can afford her own coffee, like she does every day, and she'll see it as sad and desperate.

You're swinging a big meaty cock and it's exactly what she needs.  That's your appeal.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2016, 04:26:40 PM »
Write two notes and fold them in half equally and put them in your pocket. One note says "meet me in the bathroom". The other note has your phone number/email. Hand her one note and go into the bathroom for say 5 minutes...Take the other note and flush it without looking to see which one she got. If she doesn't come knocking on the door in 5 minutes, you can leave thinking she got the other note. Its a game you play with herself...If she does come knocking on the bathroom door, its game on...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2016, 05:24:27 PM »
You go gas station coffee you pussy. You're right there is no choice.

LOFL, although I disagree with you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2016, 05:25:42 PM »
When I go to get my Starbucks I see the same chick there a few times a week.  Usually it's a smile or a nod.  She always smiles back and initiates the eye contact.  She is stunning, super cute, tall and nice boddy. I always psyche myself up to make a move next time I go in.  I think about this chick all day.  burned into my mind. So the other day I go in and don't see her, order my coffee and I'm waiting and sure enough I get a tap on my shoulder and she's right there and says hi, makes some small talk and I'm like "D'uh, d'oh, dumbdeedeedum D'oh"...   grab my coffee and say bye.  FUCK!

I felt like this guy

I mean this in all sincerity.  Jack off before you go to Starbucks.  This will take the edge off.  You'll be more clear headed and thinking less about grabbing her by the pussy.  You'll
be able to talk to her as if she were one of the guys.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 05:04:05 AM »

Don't buy her jack shit.  If she's out with you by invitation that's one thing, but don't be the out-of-the-blue "I'll buy that for you" guy.  Either she'll accept and you've established the awful precedent that you buy her stuff she wants or she's a worthwhile woman who can afford her own coffee, like she does every day, and she'll see it as sad and desperate.

You're swinging a big meaty cock and it's exactly what she needs.  That's your appeal.

Shut up old man.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 06:07:44 AM »
On my way to get some coffee.  Wish me luck.  I'm locked and loaded, took a nice shot of test this morning, had a good workout, looking lean--ish

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 06:11:40 AM »
On my way to get some coffee.  Wish me luck.  I'm locked and loaded, took a nice shot of test this morning, had a good workout, looking lean--ish

Please try to get us a photo of her cunt
Y

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 06:25:50 AM »
Good point, if she doesn't offer to pay herself then I know she's a hoe, if she gets all mad about a man paying then I know she's a libtard kunt.  if she says no, you don't have to and pushes back a bit then she's a keeper.  Or I can just grab her by the pussy like VP above said.  Just need to stop at 7/11 and get some tic tacs.

Invite her to your next bible study and then take her to your next church potluck in the fellowship hall.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 06:28:35 AM »

Shut up old man.

Harken to the wisdom of the ages.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 11:17:20 AM »
No mas again.  Fuck!  I've been running late in the mornings.  Will hit some halloween parties this weekend and hit on the hot Dorthy's

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 11:46:30 AM »
Just stay calm next time, buy her a coffee (duh), keep eye contact and pay close attention to what she says and dont keep looking at her tits.

fixed

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2016, 09:33:26 AM »

That is good advice.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2016, 09:58:12 AM »
We do not know if that is the case. If he doesn't have this then he needs other options.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2016, 12:50:47 AM »
We do not know if that is the case. If he doesn't have this then he needs other options.

Well, personality is out as well. What's left?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2016, 01:31:40 AM »
Where are the Gaping asshole pics?

of OP or of the woman?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2016, 03:13:02 AM »

mfw I got his pm

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2016, 05:03:20 PM »
Why even bother thinking about a girl who makes you melt like this... Do you really think you have a chance?

It's not healthy to pursue things above your level... like a poor person who wins the lottery, the result is disaster.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2016, 08:25:30 AM »
This one is easy, rehearse this in your head in your own words, next time you see her just go up with a smirk on your face and say 'let's try that again, hi' and introduce yourself (first name only, it's not a job interview) and ask her name. She made physical contact with you and spoke first, it'd be difficult to see that going wrong. Have a list of inoffensive questions in your head to ask her, does she work locally or some crap like that. What's the worse thing that could happen, besides her turning out to be there to serve papers on you or something....