Author Topic: Usa voting system  (Read 659 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Usa voting system
« on: October 26, 2016, 11:52:18 PM »
Is it true that you don't have to show id to vote? Sounds ridiculous.

In Sweden you have to vote by hand and are checked by id. There are district lists with all voting names printed out, and they mark your personal id number in front of you after they checked your id.

Not saying there's no cheating here, but no id?? Say it aint so

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Usa voting system
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 03:42:36 AM »
Is it true that you don't have to show id to vote? Sounds ridiculous.

In Sweden you have to vote by hand and are checked by id. There are district lists with all voting names printed out, and they mark your personal id number in front of you after they checked your id.

Not saying there's no cheating here, but no id?? Say it aint so

Voting rules here vary some from state to state. In Oregon, where I live, we vote by mail almost exclusively. In order to register to vote you need two pieces of ID. Ballots are mailed to registered voters 2 to 3 weeks before election day. One can return the filled in ballot anytime as long as it is received before the polls close. I send mine in ASAP so as not to forget until the last minute when they must be hand delivered before the polls close. Because there are fewer places to vote "in person" the wait to vote can be very long.

Some voter fraud is possible with this system. For example, if there are several registered voters in a household, it is possible one person could fill out other ballots besides their own and mail them in with a forged signature and hope no one in the elections office notices the forgery. The risk is great as is the punishment. Voter fraud is a federal offense. Only an idiot would do this. However, there are no shortage of stupid people.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 06:49:38 AM »
Hillary voters.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 07:25:27 AM »
Liberals want illegals to vote for them, that's why id is not required.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 07:45:20 AM »
Liberals want illegals to vote for them, that's why id is not required.
yup

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »
My dad was a legal immigrant. Think of this. Come here illegally and vote for the party that encourages illigal immigration. It's the perfect system for illegals and the Democratic Party. Keep letting them in and as their numbers grow they will keep u in power. Ridiculous.