Author Topic: Women Are Equal, Time To Wise Up Guys...  (Read 1509 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Women Are Equal, Time To Wise Up Guys...
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:48:52 AM »
I'm sick and tired of society crapping on our beautiful strong women. Check Instagram, Check Facebook, Check Myspace and you'll see strong beautiful women with tons of muscle showing up many of you guys. And guess what? These women have tens of thousands of followers...mostly men.

Do you see the shirts? "The Future Is Female", "Girls Rule", Strong Like A Woman" etc. etc. If it weren't true why are there no men shirts?

Women should be allowed to compete with men in the NFL, NHL, MMA, MLB etc. etc. There is NO REASON THEY CAN'T!!!!!!

Its 2015 people, not 715!

CHEW ON THAT

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Women Are Equal, Time To Wise Up Guys...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 04:55:11 PM »
Even a muscular female would be on IR after one game in the NFL.  thats why.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 05:24:35 PM »
I'm sick and tired of society crapping on our beautiful strong women. Check Instagram, Check Facebook, Check Myspace and you'll see strong beautiful women with tons of muscle showing up many of you guys. And guess what? These women have tens of thousands of followers...mostly men.

Do you see the shirts? "The Future Is Female", "Girls Rule", Strong Like A Woman" etc. etc. If it weren't true why are there no men shirts?

Women should be allowed to compete with men in the NFL, NHL, MMA, MLB etc. etc. There is NO REASON THEY CAN'T!!!!!!

CHEW ON THAT

fuck off doughboy

K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 06:15:45 PM »

CHEW ON THAT

:o  With that kind of thinking you'll likely be chewing on something alright.

Grow some Balls -- Man the Fcuk up.
 ;)

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 06:22:37 PM »

CHEW ON THAT

We've all seen your pics fatboy. Your future is definitely looking 'female'. Fat angry lesbian type look.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 12:34:10 AM »

CHEW ON THAT

I feel like shitting my pants.  Should I go to the toilet or just do it in my pants?
Ψ

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 12:38:07 AM »
FemiNazi's of peace.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 02:46:38 AM »

CHEW ON THAT

well in 715 life was all about survival. So i guess people at that time were tougher, especially women, they were also more useful than these selfish-arid-crossfit-instagram girl. There life rely on anavar, abs and duck face pic.
asstropin

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 03:13:06 AM »

CHEW ON THAT
its 2016

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 03:40:17 AM »
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 03:46:30 AM »