Author Topic: T3 dose(Jizmo)  (Read 3355 times)

Mitchul

T3 dose(Jizmo)
« on: October 27, 2016, 11:45:19 PM »
Quite an avid user of T3 over the years, only ever used liquid or RC chem stuff at 100mcg, always had great results, anyway been using pharma the past 6-7 weeks, slighlty been dieting but still eating more shit than usual  down anywhere from 7-10kg roughly. weak and flat tho, especialy in the gym.
current stack
500 primo
900 mast e
800 tren e
250 test e
just added 60mg stana ED
and 100mcg T3

ive got 2 weeks left or so, Jizmo, i read in your other reply regarding a T3 thread you have used up to 150mcg, on my stack should i go for it

im offseason about 113kg , currently 103kg.

are the results more drastic at 150mcg over 100mcg?

Thanks mate.

Mitchul

Re: T3 dose(Jizmo)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 12:25:01 AM »
So just weighed myself, down to 102.9kg
thats been on 100mcg pharma turkish T3 ED.

2 weeks left basically, didnt really want to go under 100kg, last cut ended up 96kg very lean, was hoping to be as lean but at this weight, not quite there yet, so unsure what to do, everyone is telling me to keep going so guess i will. But to up it to 150mcg and perhaps up the gear, thoughts? (jizmo) :P

also, workouts absolutely suck on this dose lol.

Also, is there any point running stana while on T3? T3 depletes and makes your muscles flat, stana is supposed to harden and pop them, so technically wouldnt that counteract each other? Im on stana now so whatever but for future reference.

Mitchul

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 03:47:43 AM »
Also, perhaps the stuff i have been using for the last few years has been rubbish but on 100mcg of turkish pharma is it normal to look like i barely even lift lol, No fullness, no pop nothing to the muscle, no matter how many carbs i eat i just cant really fill out lol, almost on the verge of stopping as its mind fucking the shit out of me.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 07:39:22 AM »
well maybe you are taking too much t3 for your own good?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 08:12:30 AM »
you will always look like complete shit on higher doses of t3... 75mcg upwards... 75mcg is the highest i would ever go if you still want to look anywhere remotely close to a bodybuilder...
if you can deal with looking like shit temporarily you can run up to 200mcg ...
seriously, 200mcg of t3 can make you go from a bodybuilder to a skinnyfat nonlifter within a week.
you wont lose muscle for shit, but youll lose every single gram of glycogen and water inside your muscles and look like absolute GARBAGE while on...
muscle loss is WAY overblown. the fat loss is insane on 150mcg+. very comparable to dnp. imo even better.
there are issues with mineral depletion too, keep that in mind. this can end up deadly at that dosage.

if you decide to run that dosage youll be a sweaty, weak, flat and stringy mess. if you can deal with that then go for it. the rebound afterwards is insane too.
youll completely transform yourself within 2-3 weeks after hopping off (or dropping down to a sensible dose)...

Mark woods

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 01:00:17 PM »
I'd lower the dose of t3...til you find a happy medium of not looking flat and some shape.but it's only glycogen that's lost when your running that amount of gear not muscle.personlly anything over 50mcg I can't do it...feel like shit

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 05:47:48 PM »
Jizmo: is it alright to jump up in dose or do you have to pyramid up? Thinking of jumping from 50mcg to 150mcg ed.

I'm going to Cabo Veterans Day weekend and want to come in tight.

I'm running:

Test e 250mg a week
50mcg ed of T3
Exemestane 25mg eod (prob overkill, just started)
Adderall 20-40 mg a day (prescription)

I also have some 10mg Winstrol pills thinking of adding in for 10 days at 30-50mg ed, but I'll be partying hard that weekend.

Do Work.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 08:56:17 PM »
no need to pyramid up or down
t3 effects are mostly on the DNA transcriptional level, the effects take time (independently from t3s halflife)
if you wanna look good then make sure you drop the dosage down a couple days before the holiday

umm... and dont run 150mcg t3 on just 250mg test. youre gonna be eaten up
doses >75mcg are for high doses of AAS only...

you most likely wont need any exemestane and no winstrol either if your BF is low enough, but winstrol will ofc enhance the look (only if youre lean)

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 09:38:22 PM »
Thanks for the response. I'm going to up the t3 to 100mcg ed; 50mcg twice a day. I sweat like a bitch on 50mcg taken at once. I work at a bank and I'm the only one with a fan on me all day, lol.

Yeah, I'm going to drop the ai.

I want to run the Winny because I see veins I haven't seen before the first day I take it, but I also feel the joint pain, too. Prob not worth it.

Do Work.

Mitchul

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 10:17:17 PM »
thanks a lot for the replies jizmo appreciate it, something you need when you feel like you want to stop because Gym is shit and workouts suck and you feel like your not progressing anywhere and just look like total shit,  On 150mcg, would you split the dose? 3x25mcg tabs morning then later? Or fine to take all at once?

You reckon on my stack ill lose any muscle?

When did you really notice how much fat you lost on this sort of dose? Yea ive lost fat but because i look so shit right now its really just a mind fuck. a few days after you stopped the T3?

Mitchul

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 10:18:29 PM »
Also, is there any point running stana? May be applicable for other poster also, just cant see stan doing much if T3 deplets your gylcogen and ATP stores and no fullness when stan is supposed to harden and make your muscles full, surely T3 would overpower it?

Mitchul

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 10:58:55 PM »
im actually contemplating stopping and trying to grow and get BIG AS FUK haha, im on holidays in 2 weeks for 3 weeks overseas hence this cut/dropping weight cycle, i guess id feel guilty if i stopped now knowing i can drop even more weight in 2 weeks.  Its just mentally annoying me i guess.

Jizmo what you think, continue, or drop the T3, go on TREN ACE, NPP my TRT test as i only ever run low test and add in HALO for 2 weeks and try and fill out/ get bigger.?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 09:07:43 AM »
thanks a lot for the replies jizmo appreciate it, something you need when you feel like you want to stop because Gym is shit and workouts suck and you feel like your not progressing anywhere and just look like total shit,  On 150mcg, would you split the dose? 3x25mcg tabs morning then later? Or fine to take all at once?

You reckon on my stack ill lose any muscle?

When did you really notice how much fat you lost on this sort of dose? Yea ive lost fat but because i look so shit right now its really just a mind fuck. a few days after you stopped the T3?

well, do yourself a favor and stick to a plan and dont change your mind every day ;)
run high AAS, high t3 and suffer through looking like shit while losing fat extremely fast
or run high AAS, lower t3 and look better and lose fat more slowly

i already answered all your questions in my above post actually ;)

i spit doses if i take more than 75mcg a day
it takes a couple days for the effects of t3 to appear/disappear
youll always look like shit on high t3 so just run any AAS to keep muscle. pointless running various AAS for "the look"
you most likely wont lose much real dry muscle on your 3g stack on 150mcg t3, tren is especially muscle sparing anyway

Mitchul

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 03:01:54 AM »
Hey jizmo, thanks a lot for your help bro, and others!

Update, actually looking better, Jizmo did you say it takes a few days for the T3 effects to appear/dissapear? Cos been on 150mcg since starting this thread now, upped the gear a bit, upped the stan and filled out a bit just took a few days and all.

Also, i stop the T3 the day i go on holidays which is sunday, ive got TEST U its 250mg per ml, i was going to do a 2-3ml shot of that the morning i leave, is 2-3ml enough?

Also, when i get back from holidays, what do you think of a blast with DECA, Primo test etc?

Love deca for building mass, primo for the low sides, and i seem to now days get random anxiety and shitty mental feelings running high doses of eq, test etc.
You or anyone else get anxiety? Bit of a thread change but if so, mind describing what causes it for you and how you feel and what you do to mask it? Taking a few scoops of high stim preworkout masks the anxiety for most of the day though for me. Good thing is im aware of what compounds cause me to feel the way.