Author Topic: How do you guys avoid scar tissue while on trt or minimize it?  (Read 5835 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
How do you guys avoid scar tissue while on trt or minimize it?
« on: October 29, 2016, 04:47:47 PM »
I'm curious about your guys different methods of minimizing scar tissue and the injection spots you use. Whats your guys favorite places to inject and how long do you wait to inject in the same spot again? Right now I'm just using glutes and shoulders.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: How do you guys avoid scar tissue while on trt or minimize it?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:25:29 AM »
quad injections are the easiest ever...
ventroglutes are easy too once you get the spot down
lats are weird at first but go well with low amounts (2-3ml)

wait at least a week to hit a spot again if you want to minimize scar tissue... use as low concentrations as possible (more volume is much more comfy than higher concentration, believe it or not). use as small needles as possible (insulin pins for true trt (small volume), 27G for bigger shots)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 04:57:24 AM »

wait at least a week to hit a spot again if you want to minimize scar tissue... use as low concentrations as possible (more volume is much more comfy than higher concentration, believe it or not). use as small needles as possible (insulin pins for true trt (small volume), 27G for bigger shots)

I use 31g slin pins, using AP gear in the vial now so it's pretty thin

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 03:08:29 PM »
How long of insulin pins do you guys use and are there any spots I cant use insulin pins like glutes? I was always afraid insulin pins wouldnt go in deep enough and turn into sub q shots cause im not that lean.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 10:09:00 PM »
Just rotate every shot.

I do L glute, L shoulder, L tri, L quad & then repeat using the R side.

There's enough of a break between shots that the inj spot will heal & not cause too much scar tissue build up.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 12:34:30 AM »
most people wont get into glutes with slin pins unless theyre 5% bodyfat or push the whole thing in, not just the needle lol

slin pins are fine for delts or quads though unless youre fat

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 03:11:30 AM »
most people wont get into glutes with slin pins unless theyre 5% bodyfat or push the whole thing in, not just the needle lol

Jizmo would u say 3cc to the bicep peak is 2 much ?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 06:25:44 AM »

just curious, how long have you been using AAS continuously (like on B&C)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 07:06:57 AM »
Jizmo would u say 3cc to the bicep peak is 2 much ?
nah
honestly there is no "too much" regarding oil volume, it all depends on gear concentration...
put 2ml of test 400 into a delt and youre gonna knot up like crazy
put 10ml extremely low concentrated oil into a delt and youre not gonna notice anything besides a heavy pump and fascia stretch (did that before).

just dont inject high concentrated gear in high amounts into small muscle groups (dont inject high concentrated gear at all really)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 08:05:52 PM »
nah
honestly there is no "too much" regarding oil volume, it all depends on gear concentration...
put 10ml extremely low concentrated oil into a delt and youre not gonna notice anything besides a heavy pump and fascia stretch (did that before).

just dont inject high concentrated gear in high amounts into small muscle groups (dont inject high concentrated gear at all really)

I have 2ml(200mg) Test cyp and 2ml (100mg) prop. It awesome bought 5.000usd worth of both together to stack up

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:45:55 AM »
nah

Hmm...so the oil doesn't build up/cause a potential abscess? What would be considered "high concentration" in relation to tren ace and test prop? I couldn't do 4 cc of tren ace/test prop at 100mg/ml in shoulders but if that was dropped down to 50 mg/ml I could?
A post you made a bit back about improving delts got me interested as my shoulders could use improvement.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 03:20:08 PM »
yeah certainly... 5ml shots are no problem for the delts, but only with low concentrations... 50mg/ml would work

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 07:48:47 PM »
yeah certainly... 5ml shots are no problem for the delts, but only with low concentrations... 50mg/ml would work

Ouch!!!!

I've tried 5ml delt shots before & they just don't agree with me.

Sore, lumpiness, tight muscles etc.

Anything more than 3ml & I'm asking for grief for the next 2-3 days.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 02:55:26 AM »
I use slin pins now on all oil running 9cc week

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 05:15:58 AM »
Ouch!!!!

I've tried 5ml delt shots before & they just don't agree with me.

Sore, lumpiness, tight muscles etc.

Anything more than 3ml & I'm asking for grief for the next 2-3 days.
your gear was probably too high concentrated...
ive had lumps and extreme soreness from 2ml shots when i used high concentrated gear...
even had a couple abscesses in my delts, which were ALWAYS from high concentrated gear or shooting into an area which was still a bit inflamed...
it never happened with high volume shots.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 06:30:50 PM »

I don't think 2-3mls is really small for lats. I'm a fucking bat with enormous lats, but it's not about the size. That shit feels like a ball of  tough connective tissue, and I'm the type to actually stretch and foam roll lots. I'd personally recommend no more than a ml, but then again, what's the point if it's just a ml? Unless it's TRT which is another story.

If OP is talking strictly TRT, get some slin pins and try subq. I wrote it off because of a few bad shots, but if you get the swing of things it actually works well. It's very good for TRT and I spent nearly a year doing that.

Otherwise, quads and glutes like jizmo said. These muscles should be able to hold enough of whatever you're pinning. If it doesn't, then something doesn't add up and you need to reevaluate what you're doing lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 08:01:29 PM »
When cruising I shoot 1cc every 10 days and have 8 sites, so it's no problem. I try not to shoot an area more often than every 3-4 weeks. All depends on how much I using at the time.

8)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 08:49:59 AM »
I don't think 2-3mls is really small for lats. I'm a fucking bat with enormous lats, but it's not about the size. That shit feels like a ball of  tough connective tissue, and I'm the type to actually stretch and foam roll lots. I'd personally recommend no more than a ml, but then again, what's the point if it's just a ml? Unless it's TRT which is another story.

If OP is talking strictly TRT, get some slin pins and try subq. I wrote it off because of a few bad shots, but if you get the swing of things it actually works well. It's very good for TRT and I spent nearly a year doing that.

Otherwise, quads and glutes like jizmo said. These muscles should be able to hold enough of whatever you're pinning. If it doesn't, then something doesn't add up and you need to reevaluate what you're doing lol
well, ever tried pinning lats? 2-3ml is pretty negligible, but keep in mind im talking about low concentration gear only..
its actually pretty comfortable UNLESS you work them out that or the next day. dont do that, stretching your lats to hell with oil inside of them just doesnt feel good

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 10:58:50 PM »

do you have an example for ventroglute injection how to find it, and where on the quads do you inject ?

did them last time some months ago but for me a bit risky with all the nerves, thanks .

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 02:38:56 AM »
do you have an example for ventroglute injection how to find it, and where on the quads do you inject ?

did them last time some months ago but for me a bit risky with all the nerves, thanks .
quads ANYWHERE really... on the side and pretty high up your leg its much more comfortable than on top

ventroglutes are hard to find sometimes. maybe 1//10 shots i still mess up, very uncomfortable if you used a lot of oil... however with small shots you dont even notice even if you mess up

best thing to find the spot is google pics, but to get the spot down stand on one leg, move the other leg to the front and to the back (like kicking a football), then do a kick back
the muscle that moves on the side of your hip and bulges out is the ventroglute... for me its much lower than pictured on google ("ventrogluteal injection")

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 04:34:48 PM »
quads ANYWHERE really... on the side and pretty high up your leg its much more comfortable than on top

ventroglutes are hard to find sometimes. maybe 1//10 shots i still mess up, very uncomfortable if you used a lot of oil... however with small shots you dont even notice even if you mess up

best thing to find the spot is google pics, but to get the spot down stand on one leg, move the other leg to the front and to the back (like kicking a football), then do a kick back
the muscle that moves on the side of your hip and bulges out is the ventroglute... for me its much lower than pictured on google ("ventrogluteal injection")

This
A well placed quad jab isn't only painless you can hardly even feel it, going in really slow tends to avoid the involuntary contractions it can cause. Recently switched back to quad after stopping using shite gear with unbearable pip as having a sore ass is a lot more practical at work than a sore leg and forgot how fucking awesome quad shots were

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 03:24:58 PM »
well, ever tried pinning lats? 2-3ml is pretty negligible, but keep in mind im talking about low concentration gear only..
its actually pretty comfortable UNLESS you work them out that or the next day. dont do that, stretching your lats to hell with oil inside of them just doesnt feel good

I've tried. I use a rumble roller on my lats everyday and they're still a knotted mass of pure connective tissue and nerves. Glutes and quads are enough for me thankfully. I stopped fucking with delts, arms and other weird injection sites years ago and haven't looked back.