Author Topic: Donald Trump pledges to reject presidential salary  (Read 11135 times)

James

Re: Donald Trump pledges to reject presidential salary
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2016, 07:06:21 AM »

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2016, 09:34:04 AM »

Fuck you biscuit lips.  I'm not doing this just for money.....I'M DOING THIS FOR A SHITLOAD OF MONEY!!!

I'll be at the bank while you and the rest of the mud turtles can stand at the Dept of Social Services waiting for  your monthly welfare check and a refill on your EBT food stamp card.  Fact is that Trump never called me a Super Predator....but guess who did mother fucker.  

We're going to be niggas after this election regardless of who wins....but at least I'll be that guy with a larger bank balance from those 'woods.... ;D

coming from a guy who waited like 10 years before buying a cheap second-hand washing machine, could you please define what is a "shitload of money"? How much do you earn per hour?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2016, 09:59:28 AM »
Calling all my democracy📈loving dick suckers🍆💦👅👅👅there's only 8️⃣ days til ⬆️ERECTION⬆️ day💯🙎🏼💁🏼‍♂️and we finna pop🍒🍒🍒this political🇺🇸pussy😩💦and RIDE🏇this vote raw😩😩👅👅 If u luhhh spicy🌶🔥🔥mexico🇲🇽coochie🌮tell donald💰💁🏼‍♂️to grab some other bitch👯👯pussy💦🐱🚫this election day🆗✅👋but if you aint into no crusty☠️pneumonia🤒🤒slut💅🏻sending nudie🙈emails📧💦in the HOEval office🗽🏛tell hillary👡👡to pack her pantsuit🚶🏼‍♀️💼this a shoutout👏👂🏻to all my constitutional📜girls💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💍💯who gon miss obamas👨🏿big🍆black🍆💦cock🐓but ready for that NEW💍NEW💎👑send this to🔟of your raunchiest💃🏻registered📝ratchets🔥🍌or say BOY👋BYE to the👅👅dicklaration🇺🇸🍆of independence✍️if you get👆🏻ZERO👆🏻back you an🗓⚖️election ass💦🍑eater😩if you get🔥FIVE🔥back, u castin big booty🍑🍑ballots, && if you get🍆TEN🍆back, we 👓KEN BONE💦💦🔥🔥😩👅boys➕girls, democrat🐴or 🐘republican👯🙏🏻💯we ALL gettin that ELECTION🇺🇸DAY🇺🇸DICK next tuesday♋️⚖️💯
a

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2016, 12:25:33 PM »
What they should be demanding is an opportunity, not the handouts that create generations of dependents who need the government from womb to tomb.

What most don't see is that the Democrat party thinks they are better and smarter than the average voter.  The Party Elite get to reside in the ivory tower all the while believing they know what is best for the average person, that they government needs to help them because the population simply doesn't have the ability to take care of themselves.  All the while the nefarious plan is to keep the poor and uneducated reliant on the paltry handouts, the project housing and the lifestyle that is inextricably linked to ensuring a population's vote.

Fairly accurate summary.  I would add that some liberals just believe its best and most fair for the government to parent us and that government can make better and fairer decisions than people.  Its what the founders of this country warned against. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2016, 09:04:41 AM »
Obama is talking about his legacy. Clinton is talking about the first woman president. Meanwhile, the "narcissist" (Trump) is talking about America.
a

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2016, 05:18:53 AM »
Got to give him credit on that :-\

Arnold did that yeas ago as a Gov of California .

WOOOSHHHHHHH   AROLDIS