Author Topic: BBC Tries to Ambush Milo...With Exactly The Result You'd Expect  (Read 2548 times)

James

BBC Tries to Ambush Milo...With Exactly The Result You'd Expect
« on: November 01, 2016, 05:40:47 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: BBC Tries to Ambush Milo...With Exactly The Result You'd Expect
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 04:00:03 PM »
...the only ambush was when he saw a 12 yr old boy in the BBC bathroom.

Except Milo was that 12 year old boy...  ???

Congratulations liberals, you just dragged a gay, child sex victim through the mud to prove a political point.

Like I said on one of the other 50 Milo threads, Milo finally wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. Sad...  ::)

Let's see, in the past week Pewdiepie (whoever that is, a Youtuber with 2+ million subscribers) was taken down for being a NAZI, and Milo (huge social media audience) was taken down from an audio cut from over a year ago. Who's next? Paul Joseph Watson, Molyneux, Kwon?
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »
Except Milo was that 12 year old boy...  ???

Congratulations liberals, you just dragged a gay, child sex victim through the mud to prove a political point.

Congratulations, cuck. You're still defending a man who praised his abuser for "(teaching him) how to give great head" before going to bat for pedophilia in general. He not only normalizes chickenhawks, he minimizes the suffering of less-gracious victims everywhere.

But your concern is dirty politics, outstanding.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »
Congratulations, cuck.

You sound stupid as hell.

Why not give us some more 2016 Presidential Election predictions genius?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 07:00:37 PM »
Congratulations, cuck. You're still defending a man who praised his abuser for "(teaching him) how to give great head" before going to bat for pedophilia in general. He not only normalizes chickenhawks, he minimizes the suffering of less-gracious victims everywhere.

Where is my defense of Milo??? Please highlight.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 07:17:14 PM »

Like I said on one of the other 50 Milo threads, Milo finally wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. Sad...  ::)

a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 12:08:49 AM »
You sound stupid as hell.

Why not give us some more 2016 Presidential Election predictions genius?

Yes, I'm anti-pedophilia. Which makes me stupid.

Also, I predict Trump will win in '16, and that you're cool with NAMBLA.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 06:18:06 PM »
Disappointed...I thought this thread was about Milos Sarcev >:(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 07:50:21 PM »

Yes, I can see why your opinion about Milo's sexual abuse is much more valid than his own.

Feigning outrage, pretending not to understand satire.  A well known tactic to discredit people that you can't out-argue with facts.

Regular people aren't falling for this bullshit anymore.  People are wising up.  Sorry.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 08:21:54 PM »
One of the best overall classic physiques and posers I ever saw in person.

Never saw him in person..but agreed......is he still training people?...still have his gym?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 08:50:38 PM »
Yes, I can see why your opinion about Milo's sexual abuse is much more valid than his own.

Feigning outrage, pretending not to understand satire.  A well known tactic to discredit people that you can't out-argue with facts.

Regular people aren't falling for this bullshit anymore.  People are wising up.  Sorry.

Facts indicate an adult male, "Father Michael," encouraged or otherwise allowed a 13 year-old Milo to suck his dick. The facts, per Milo. Whether or not he was traumatized, irrelevant. Whether or not we're outraged, irrelevant.

A grown-ass man came in a boy's mouth. But "satire," "out-argue," and "tactics," you say. Regular people call bullshit.

Right on, bro.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
Facts indicate an adult male, "Father Michael," encouraged or otherwise allowed a 13 year-old Milo to suck his dick. The facts, per Milo. Whether or not he was traumatized, irrelevant. Whether or not we're outraged, irrelevant.

A grown-ass man came in a boy's mouth. But "satire," "out-argue," and "tactics," you say. Regular people call bullshit.

Right on, bro.

Fake outrage.  This was a targeted hit on Milo for some bullshit.  I'm not falling for it.  Milo is an entertainer and he purposely says crazy shit to piss people off.

Should we take Howard Stern literally with all the bullshit he's said over the years?  Sarah Silverman?  Of course not.

Milo is a fag so he thought he could say whatever he wanted like liberal entertainers do.  He found out the hard way that he couldn't.  It's bullshit.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 07:31:17 PM »
Fake outrage.  This was a targeted hit on Milo for some bullshit.  I'm not falling for it.  Milo is an entertainer and he purposely says crazy shit to piss people off.

Should we take Howard Stern literally with all the bullshit he's said over the years?  Sarah Silverman?  Of course not.

Milo is a fag so he thought he could say whatever he wanted like liberal entertainers do.  He found out the hard way that he couldn't.  It's bullshit.

Fake outrage, yes. All bullshit.

Which is why the principled heroes of Trump's New Right courageously went to bat for him. Milo's CPAC speech brought the house down, boy. And his work at Breitbart continues to set the standard.

Sends a strong message to the liars and hypocrites on TV: America has HAD it with your tactics, Left! He's lucky to have such fearless allies.