Author Topic: Question for Howard:  (Read 2122 times)

James

Question for Howard:
« on: November 03, 2016, 11:25:37 AM »
Before you voted for Hillary last week nobody on here every saw you and now you won't stop posting messages so stupid they make me miss 240's post.

So if all of us on the Political forum chip in together and buy you a year's supply of tampons (whatever brand you currently use) will you take your idiotic post back to to the G&O?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Question for Howard:
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 11:43:51 AM »
Before you voted for Hillary nobody on here every saw you and now you won't stop posting messages so stupid they make me miss 240.

So If all of us on the Political forum chip together and buy you a year's supply of tampons (whatever brand you currently use) will you take you idiotic post back to to the G&O?

I know you guys think I'm a total skid mark of a homo , but, here's my  back ground:

I served on active duty as an enlisted USMC after I completed marine corps boot camp in 1979 on Paris Island.
After 4 years of that party, I worked as a bouncer/ doorman at the Flaming Mug Rock n/ Roll night club ( Fayetteville NC).

Using my VA benefits, I put myself thru school and graduated magna cum laude with my first degree ( BS Chemistry).
I went on to complete a masters in physics and doctorate in science education. From nothing I worked my way up and recently retired.
My current wife and I own a 5 BR home on a 5.5 acre wooded lot with 2 streams. We invested and own 2 vacation rentals in the Mts, which stay booked up.

I competed in over 40 bodybuilding contests, arm wrestled against some of the best and worked out in 100's of gyms.
I've been married 4 times and endured the pain from 3 divorces.
I grieved from the suicide death of my  father years ago. Last year, I held my 81 year old mom's hand as she took her last breath.

I've made my way in this life and earned everything I've every gotten.
Those are just the cliff notes of my time on this planet.
I may not be anything great, but, I'm proud of who I am and how I lived.

That's my story...what's yours? ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 12:05:06 PM »
I know you guys think I'm a total skid mark of a homo , but, here's my  back ground:

I served on active duty as an enlisted USMC after I completed marine corps boot camp in 1979 on Paris Island.
After 4 years of that party, I worked as a bouncer/ doorman at the Flaming Mug Rock n/ Roll night club ( Fayetteville NC).

Using my VA benefits, I put myself thru school and graduated magna cum laude with my first degree ( BS Chemistry).
I went on to complete a masters in physics and doctorate in science education. From nothing I worked my way up and recently retired.
My current wife and I own a 5 BR home on a 5.5 acre wooded lot with 2 streams. We invested and own 2 vacation rentals in the Mts, which stay booked up.

I competed in over 40 bodybuilding contests, arm wrestled against some of the best and worked out in 100's of gyms.
I grieved from the suicide death of my  father years ago. Last year, I held my 81 year old mom's hand as she took her last breath.

This trolling is getting out of hand. ^^

Step it up mods.

James

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 12:26:29 PM »
This trolling is getting out of hand. ^^

Step it up mods.

Seems we are stuck with him at least until the election.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 01:20:01 PM »
Good stuff Howard. I'd be proud of that record.

We'll have to endure the pussy Conservative girls pouncing and posting on every shred of negativity they can find for another few days. After Hillary stomp these bitches next week, things will quiet down a bit. Well, after the obligatory few days of threatening to 'leave the forum for good if Hillary wins' and the sulking that comes with it.

By June the economy will be ticking along perfectly, nothing would've changed and it'll all be forgotten.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 01:50:39 PM »
Good stuff Howard. I'd be proud of that record.

We'll have to endure the pussy Conservative girls pouncing and posting on every shred of negativity they can find for another few days. After Hillary stomp these bitches next week, things will quiet down a bit. Well, after the obligatory few days of threatening to 'leave the forum for good if Hillary wins' and the sulking that comes with it.

By June the economy will be ticking along perfectly, nothing would've changed and it'll all be forgotten.

LOL, believe it or not, I'm pretty much down the center when it comes to politics.

As for my fellow get-biggers, besides supporting Trump, I don't know much about them.
I posted my military, education and life experience record in the last post.
Ironic how they don't post anything on their military or life experience.
They're pretty quick to insult me with some silly reply BUT rarely say much about their experience.
Hmmmmm?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 04:39:17 PM »
LOL, believe it or not, I'm pretty much down the center when it comes to politics.

As for my fellow get-biggers, besides supporting Trump, I don't know much about them.
I posted my military, education and life experience record in the last post.
Ironic how they don't post anything on their military or life experience.
They're pretty quick to insult me with some silly reply BUT rarely say much about their experience.
Hmmmmm?

Don't you guys have a saying that goes something like "Loose lips sink ships"?

Or is that just the Navy?

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 01:42:28 AM »

This reminds me of that old story of that backpacker that traveled through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one goat.."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 02:17:44 AM »
Lol

Here's another question for question for Howard:

As a marine, how can you still support Hillary now  knowing the way she has put our country at risk. Btw, note the source: CBS News:

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure - CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-finds-emails-related-to-hillary-clintons-state-department-tenure/

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 02:51:09 AM »

Mine may not be as compelling as yours is, but it's longer. Mine also includes several chapters on children, grandchildren and recently a great-grandson.

Seriously, it seems like you've lived a full and good life. You've got many more chapters to go. Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, positive and successful life stories are lost on most of this crowd of folks who prefer to focus on untruths and negativity.....a reflection of their lives, no doubt. Unless you live in your mom's basement, spending most of your time and energy on work avoidance, conspiracy theories, Tea Party politics and fapping, you're nobody on Getbig.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 03:08:53 AM »
Yes, let's tell our life stories on an anonymous internet bodybuilding board to people we don't know and who don't give a rat's ass if we live or die.

If you want to tell your story or give out personal info, fine, but don't act as though you're being brave or noble, as you can just easily make the case that it's dumb.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 03:19:17 AM »
Yes, let's tell our life stories on an anonymous internet bodybuilding board to people we don't know and who don't give a rat's ass if we live or die.

If you want to tell your story or give out personal info, fine, but don't act as though you're being brave or noble, as you can just easily make the case that it's dumb.

What you share is up to you. Some of us having nothing to hide. Some of you just have nothing.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 03:38:43 AM »
What you share is up to you. Some of us having nothing to hide. Some of you just have nothing.

I thought you don't jump to conclusions.

Owning you is getting boring. I'll be back later.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 03:44:55 AM »
I thought you don't jump to conclusions.

Owning you is getting boring. I'll be back later.

Glad you find owning boring. It bores me too. Anyway, posting that some of you have nothing is not a finite conclusion. The word some allows for a lot of variables since it only means more than one. My conclusion therefore is that at least two Getbiggers have nothing (to tell). If that's a leap, so be it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 06:13:31 AM »

Fair point.
While I'm proud of my own life story, there was a much more important reason for posting it.
Most people like to put people in boxes or categories. Maybe they gain comfort and certainty from that?
It's much more complicated then that when dealing with human beings.

For example, it doesn't square with you that a former US Marine could vote for Hillary.
It might interest you to learn that a  Commandant of the Marine Corps spoke out in support of her.
Granted plenty of vets will vote for Trump , but military vets are not clones with identical thinking.

For better or worse, the various internet forums have 99.9% anonymous posters.
This leads to a lot of aggressive interaction that would rarely occur talking in person.
No, I'm not saying I'm a bad ass and anyone would fear me kicking their ass .

BUT, it's doubtful most posters be so "in your face" when interaction face to face.
Perhaps, it's basic human nature to feel free to blast someone when you're anonymous?
I suspect most "in person" interaction between me and others here would be a lot more cordial.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 06:33:25 AM »
Most people like to put people in boxes or categories. Maybe they gain comfort and certainty from that?
It's much more complicated then that when dealing with human beings.

Unfortunately, positive and successful life stories are lost on most of this crowd of folks who prefer to focus on untruths and negativity.....a reflection of their lives, no doubt. Unless you live in your mom's basement, spending most of your time and energy on work avoidance, conspiracy theories, Tea Party politics and fapping, you're nobody on Getbig.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 07:25:19 AM »
Glad you find owning boring. It bores me too. Anyway, posting that some of you have nothing is not a finite conclusion. The word some allows for a lot of variables since it only means more than one. My conclusion therefore is that at least two Getbiggers have nothing (to tell). If that's a leap, so be it.

Internet "owning" is very different from winning is the "real world".
In fact, it's near impossible to really know or fully understand the person you're interacting with.

At best these forums help promote some info or ideas.
BUT, most of it is mere entertainment and things quickly move on.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 07:27:25 AM »
things quickly move on.

I'm hoping this is the case.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 07:49:44 AM »
I'm hoping this is the case.

...exactly what my previous 8 ( ex) wives said. ;)