Author Topic: Since you guys were not paying attention-Obama yesterday became unhinged in NC  (Read 2141 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
when his teleprompter got stuck.  Look at his eyes. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Panic at the disco  ;D

spiro

• Getbig IV
Didn't you vote for this shit sandwich twice. I tried talking sense into for years about being a liberal I was under a different handle before. You just now realize what turds 99 percent of democrats are? I guess better late then never.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Didn't you vote for this shit sandwich twice. I tried talking sense into for years about being a liberal I was under a different handle before. You just now realize what turds 99 percent of democrats are? I guess better late then never.
I voted for George Bush as well, but supported General Wesley Clark.  Mccain was a joke, (he won't even support Trump)  Romney was a joke (he too will not support Trump)

FINALLY I have the Republican Party I like.  The GOP needed Trump badly.  Face it, The Republican Party was filled with pieces of shit really until now.  Time to get rid of the Jindals, Ryans and other pieces of shit.  OUT OUT OUT.

A true Conservative, Anti-Establishment party needs to emerge and it will be unbeatable if this trend can continue. 

spiro

• Getbig IV
I voted for George Bush as well, but supported General Wesley Clark.  Mccain was a joke, (he won't even support Trump)  Romney was a joke (he too will not support Trump)

FINALLY I have the Republican Party I like.  The GOP needed Trump badly.  Face it, The Republican Party was filled with pieces of shit really until now.  Time to get rid of the Jindals, Ryans and other pieces of shit.  OUT OUT OUT.

A true Conservative, Anti-Establishment party needs to emerge and it will be unbeatable if this trend can continue. 

Okay fair enough

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

amen.
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Please explain this to me:

Are all tax paying Americans paying your president a salary to travel around campaigning for Hillary?

I mean, isn't Obama the president of the United States of America, not the president of the Democratic party?  Isn't he the president of the Libertarians, Republicans, Democrats, independents etc.?

Shouldn't it be illegal for a current president to go around campaigning for a certain party candidate when he should be in Washington, at least pretending to do his job, the job he is paid to do, the job he was elected to do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Failbama is desperate to elect Hillcunt so that obamashitcare stays

mazrim

• Getbig V

Are all tax paying Americans paying your president a salary to travel around campaigning for Hillary?

I mean, isn't Obama the president of the United States of America, not the president of the Democratic party?  Isn't he the president of the Libertarians, Republicans, Democrats, independents etc.?

Shouldn't it be illegal for a current president to go around campaigning for a certain party candidate when he should be in Washington, at least pretending to do his job, the job he is paid to do, the job he was elected to do?
I like a lot of what you have to say.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
He's out there working for his eventual pardon as well. Already obstructed justice for political reasons....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

To be fair, Republican Presidents have done this as well, but, Obama is taking it to another level. He's basically gone on hiatus from his job to campaign for Hillary.

That said, I agree with your point. The President, regardless of party, shouldn't be out there trying to influence the Election.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
To be fair, Republican Presidents have done this as well, but, Obama is taking it to another level. He's basically gone on hiatus from his job to campaign for Hillary.

That said, I agree with your point. The President, regardless of party, shouldn't be out there trying to influence the Election.

Everything he has done has pretty much failed or will be gone shortly.  He is really worried about looking like a zero.

In a sense, Obama was needed otherwise none of the corruption would have EVER been brought to light and who knows how long the establishment would continue on grinding meanwhile the country's real problems are abandoned.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
hes probably just as guilty as she is... birds of a feather flock together.. just look at all the shitbags they are involved with... wiener, huma, soros,podesta,wild bill, fat Loretta.... all human garbage.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
hes probably just as guilty as she is... birds of a feather flock together.. just look at all the shitbags they are involved with... wiener, huma, soros,podesta,wild bill, fat Loretta.... all human garbage.
Its is REALLY WIDESPREAD.  Like, if they ever gave out all the correct charges and put everyone in jail, there would be a skeleton government left.  THIS is what the FBI is facing and that is why its so difficult for them to maneuver.  As the investigation expands, new info is made in discovery and more and more keep getting implicated.  This is probably the biggest case they have ever handled in regards to the government.  Its REALLY nasty.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Its is REALLY WIDESPREAD.  Like, if they ever gave out all the correct charges and put everyone in jail, there would be a skeleton government left.  THIS is what the FBI is facing and that is why its so difficult for them to maneuver.  As the investigation expands, new info is made in discovery and more and more keep getting implicated.  This is probably the biggest case they have ever handled in regards to the government.  Its REALLY nasty.

Spot on.

The entirety of the administration from Obama on down know that if Trump wins they'll have to deal with this man as special prosecutor, except that he won't be smiling:

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
when his teleprompter got stuck.  Look at his eyes. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

funny people say obumer Husian is a good speaker. Every time I see his speeches he reminds me of a Golliwog Court Jester.
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

tatoo

• Getbig IV

zero credibility... id be so embarrassed if I were her.. looked so stupid on the Kelly file. fat bitch.