Author Topic: Why Trump will win NC-A state that Romney won in 2012  (Read 1671 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Why Trump will win NC-A state that Romney won in 2012
« on: November 05, 2016, 01:14:27 PM »
 ;)

Here is why NC is a sure bet

1. Romney won NC last time.  Romney DID NOT have the support that Trump has in NC.  Not even close.

2. Romney HAD ZERO crossover appeal whereas Democrats in large numbers are voting for Trump.

3. The Bernie effect.  Bernie did EXTREMELY well in North Carolina.  Everyone who supported him was let down and is still let down and many are voting for Trump or going third party.  Either way, that is in Trumps favor.  Romney did not have any of that extra added to his vote and he still won in 2012. 

4. Minorities are not supporting Hillary as they did Obama in 2012.  Not even close.  A lot are not voting as they are not excited about voting for a white woman who called them Super Predators and is corrupt.  It is what it is.  Furthermore, Trump is getting MUCH LARGER minority support in NC than Romney ever did and remember, Romney won in 2012.

5. Independents.  Trump overwhelmingly gets the Independent vote in all states and ESPECIALLY here in North Carolina.  Its a huge number and virtually none are supporting Hillary.  Romney also did well with independents in 2012 and still won, despite not even having close the Independent support as Trump has this year.

6. Obama Effect.  Lets face it, many Democrats who voted for Obama, many Republicans who voted for Obama want their votes back.  Obama's legacy is not great at all.  In NC for instance, we now have ONE choice for healthcare when it comes to Obamacare and its a BAD plan.  Really bad.  This is not going to work.  Not only that, he has done virtually nothing on all fronts and the trade deals have KILLED NORTH CAROLINA MANUFACTURING.  Textiles, Furniture, Tobacco, Farming----all choked due to bad trade deals and Democratic ideas and plans.  Also, the Estate Tax KILLS family farms.  Literally shuts them down.

7. Trump.  What can I say that hasn't already been said?  He is the best candidate to come along when it comes to Draining the Swamp, Trade Deals, REAL Justice reform, problem solving etc... North Carolinian's know this. They also know Hillary offers nothing.  Trump is also magnetic with a dynamic personality that is attractive to anyone who listens because he believes what he says and tells the truth.  All of us know that.

8. I could go on, but I think that is enough to show you, why North Carolina will be Red on November 8th.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why Trump will win NC-A state that Romney won in 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 03:00:31 PM »
I agree with NC.  What scares me is Florida, thanks to the damn sissy Bush's.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 03:34:46 PM »
Well articulated. Don't mind if I forward to my friends.
Do Work.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 03:46:23 PM »
Well articulated. Don't mind if I forward to my friends.
Spread it, as it is my honest evaluation!

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 03:51:34 PM »
How did you 'Bernie evaluation' work out moron?

How'd your 'Hope and Change' swinging from Obama's dick in 2008 work out?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 04:01:40 PM »
Do you have one of these TA?

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 05:29:42 PM »
Don't bother True Anus. He's off busy being wrong as usual!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 05:35:34 PM »
How did you 'Bernie evaluation' work out moron?

How'd your 'Hope and Change' swinging from Obama's dick in 2008 work out?

;D
Lmao
QFT

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 05:47:20 PM »
NC has a lot of very socially conservative, fundamentalist christian blacks, who tend to be registered as democrats, but when you have "democrat" issues such as perverts in the ladies room, more muslims being imported, knowing if Hillary was black, her corruption would have put her in jail a long time ago, and satanist rituals among Hillary's campaign workers, you can forget about them coming out to vote for the democrats. They probably mostly won't come out for Trump either, but them just staying home will kill Hillary's chance to win NC.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 05:50:40 PM »
You will NEVER get more votes for a Democratic candidate than in 2008. NEVER. And Obama BARELY won in 2008. 

So they have to perform like 2008 which is NEVER going to happen.

Its quite simple really.  HRC NEVER had a chance in NC.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 05:53:28 PM »
You will NEVER get more votes for a Democratic candidate than in 2008. NEVER. And Obama BARELY won in 2008. 

So they have to perform like 2008 which is NEVER going to happen.

Its quite simple really.  HRC NEVER had a chance in NC.

True Anus: "I've got the research and it shows Bernie is about to trounce Hillary. Hillary is done".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 05:59:07 PM »
NC has a lot of very socially conservative, fundamentalist christian blacks, who tend to be registered as democrats, but when you have "democrat" issues such as perverts in the ladies room, more muslims being imported, knowing if Hillary was black, her corruption would have put her in jail a long time ago, and satanist rituals among Hillary's campaign workers, you can forget about them coming out to vote for the democrats. They probably mostly won't come out for Trump either, but them just staying home will kill Hillary's chance to win NC.

I believe this will be the case in all states that have been predicted to be close. The stench of the Clinton candidacy has alienated lukewarm supporters to the point where they just won't show up on Tuesday, the same way they don't show up for her rallies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2016, 06:02:28 PM »
I have had many conversations with blacks in NC and they support Trump but are afraid of being seen as an "uncle tom" or a race "traitor" to say so publicly.

Many have left that behind and are full Trump, particularly black military veterans, especially from the 1st Gulf War and earlier.  The black support Hillary does have is from older blacks and mainly black women, 40-60 year old black women. But its changing.  IF blacks are honest with themselves (they are starting to be), things are going to get a lot better with them.  I am hopeful for their future if they keep it up.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2016, 06:23:24 PM »
I have had many conversations with blacks in NC and they support Trump but are afraid of being seen as an "uncle tom" or a race "traitor" to say so publicly.

Many have left that behind and are full Trump, particularly black military veterans, especially from the 1st Gulf War and earlier.  The black support Hillary does have is from older blacks and mainly black women, 40-60 year old black women. But its changing.  IF blacks are honest with themselves (they are starting to be), things are going to get a lot better with them.  I am hopeful for their future if they keep it up.

No you didn't. You hate blacks. Stop pretending. You're not converting anybody on here. You look like a gargoyle. Coach is a short moron. Hillary will win.

gmflex

• Getbig V

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2016, 07:21:31 PM »

You are so full of shit with this comment.

And, blacks aren't the only "minorities" in NC.  Latinos are up vs 2008.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 07:36:35 PM »

Most of the latinos in NC are illegals and can't vote legally. And, how many latino males will vote for a woman? None that I know.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2016, 07:48:51 PM »
Most of the latinos in NC are illegals and can't vote legally. And, how many latino males will vote for a woman? None that I know.

Libs live in a alternative universe where black and Hispanic men are socially progressive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 07:50:14 PM »
You are so full of shit with this comment.

Lets see what happens.   ;)

I can guarantee you NC is Trump.  100 percent.  No way Hillary can match 2008 numbers which Barack BARELY won NC with.  Romney won NC in 2012 with really lukewarm support.

gmflex

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 11:31:30 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/trump-pence-seek-cuban-american-vote-vow-to-repeal-obamas-cuba-deal.html

Hillary leading Florida  ;D
???

Leading what.  Nothing is there. 

President Trump.  Get used to saying you weak Tendie.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 10:18:49 AM »
First Bernie ..
Now your on the trump train..
Your such a tool  ;D
Ill be reminding you on Tuesday with special true Adonis thread Hillary thread..
and all the non sense stupidity you been blabbing for the last year..

Oh by the way..
Here is your gun conspiracy  ;D

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/kellyanne-conway-trump-secret-service-assassination-attempt/index.html

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 10:24:47 AM »
Lets see what happens.   ;)

I can guarantee you NC is Trump.  100 percent.  No way Hillary can match 2008 numbers which Barack BARELY won NC with.  Romney won NC in 2012 with really lukewarm support.

Won't make a difference tool boy..
The only way Hillary would of been affected If it was California or new york..
Won't make a difference if she losses NC  ;D