Author Topic: Vince G, Can You Give Us Your Workout Routine?  (Read 6513 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Vince G, Can You Give Us Your Workout Routine?
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 08:03:11 AM »
x

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 08:08:38 AM »

Gloves help with grip and keeps your hands protected.  Also have a bluetooth headset so I can listen to Kylie Minogue and Kaskade while training.  Nowadays, I make exercise enjoyable rather than worry about getting back to competing
Protect hands from what? That "rough" knurling on the barbell ??

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 08:14:38 AM »
x

Billy Gunns took steroids that must have been cut with Dave Palumbo's urine. He looks like shit. Vince is natural. Blood test the boys and look at their hormone levels.
Vince G...A TRUE CHAMPION.

Billy Gunns: A sellout that got tossed aside by Palumbo.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 08:20:56 AM »
Billy Guns was epic on the boards back in the day, cringe worthy, but epic, and proves he can just about handle anything thrown his way.
(Prolly even Vince's Kielbasi)...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2016, 08:41:17 AM »
Billy Gunns took steroids that must have been cut with Dave Palumbo's urine. He looks like shit. Vince is natural. Blood test the boys and look at their hormone levels.
Vince G...A TRUE CHAMPION.

Billy Gunns: A sellout that got tossed aside by Palumbo.

Billy Guns used steroids very recklessly and did what I called "show off" reps where you're lifting the most weight just to show off.  Combine that type of lifting with his steroid use making his bones brittle and as a result, he has more nuts and bolts in his neck than Frankenstein.

I always liked Billy but the fact is that I would have murdered Billy Guns in a real bodybuilding show....he was a 6'4 and competed in a middleweight division.  He passed out after forcing himself to throw up just to make weight.  If it wasn't for Dave Palumbo, he would have been disqualified under NPC rules.   But he has a nice job and a decent crib...hopefully he stays off the stage as I have done
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 09:03:38 AM »
This was the best shape I ever saw him bring.

Vince brought it back then. I give him credit because of that shitty "overcarbed"  ::) look he brought to the infamous first show back in 2004, he went back to the drawing board and showed up improved 100%.

Isn't that what working out is all about, focusing on improving our previous strength, fitness whatever our goal is? Along with reducing stress and a host of other benefits? Too many people look at Vince's past physiques and present ones and throw shit, yet none of them have ever even tried to improve what they do, never mind the laughable morons who won't even pick up a weight unless they are on some kind of chemical.  ::)

As strange as some of Vince's choices have been at times, he has balls. Gotta give him credit
"

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 10:05:57 AM »
Vince why do you post photos of you when you're fat and out of shape, your only begging for ridicule. Secondly, why the hell do you take pics of you doing retarded poses while being fat?  Im perplexed.  Take that extra time and energy and actually try to get into shape. 

smh, on a bodybuilding site daily, a global fitness solution CEO (apparently) but looks like a pile of steaming poop.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2016, 10:21:53 AM »
Vince why do you post photos of you when you're fat and out of shape, your only begging for ridicule. Secondly, why the hell do you take pics of you doing retarded poses while being fat?  Im perplexed.  Take that extra time and energy and actually try to get into shape. 

smh, on a bodybuilding site daily, a global fitness solution CEO (apparently) but looks like a pile of steaming poop.

JCL, why do you post on gimmick accounts when you've been banned from Getbig??  Did you not get the message... ;D
A

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2016, 10:46:37 AM »

JCL, why do you post on gimmick accounts when you've been banned from Getbig??  Did you not get the message... ;D

I've never been banned that I know of...and wtf is a gimmick account, i've always been JCL.

Secondly, what the fuck does any of that non sense have to do with my post and you degrading yourself and wasting energy?

You should get the message, and hop on a treadmill, put down the camera and the twinkies.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2016, 12:03:56 PM »
I've never been banned that I know of...and wtf is a gimmick account, i've always been JCL.

Secondly, what the fuck does any of that non sense have to do with my post and you degrading yourself and wasting energy?

You should get the message, and hop on a treadmill, put down the camera and the twinkies.

221 posts and you act like you know me??  Fuck off turd
A

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2016, 12:14:07 PM »

221 posts and you act like you know me??  Fuck off turd

When the hell did I claim to know you lol...

You talk mad shit on here, and you also post stupid pictures of yourself, go to the gym you fat fuck.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2016, 01:21:47 PM »
I still find it hard to believe BG ever geared up... almost seems like a bad joke at his expense.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 05:15:55 AM »
Protect hands from what? That "rough" knurling on the barbell ??

If you've never bled from knurling during a deadlift session.. you're a beta male :)

(.. or possibly not an office worker who shreds his hands only once a week)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2016, 05:17:53 AM »
Had he kept that shape he would still be with Vissy

Vissy would still be with him if Goodrum looked like Tristan.
Q

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 09:06:45 AM »
Vince you look good! It is funny how when we get older, our priorities change---winning over all(s) and being 225lbs with abs aren't as important to us as family-career and our health!

The stage will always be there!

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2016, 09:20:29 AM »
Vince you look good! It is funny how when we get older, our priorities change---winning over all(s) and being 225lbs with abs aren't as important to us as family-career and our health!

The stage will always be there!

Vince is healthy now?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2016, 10:26:54 AM »
A bit off topic but.......

Doesn't the Beluga whale look like a dolphin with down syndrome?

Very astute observation. ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2016, 10:39:53 AM »
Vince is healthy now?

as healthy as the next obese homewrecker.  :D

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2016, 11:01:04 AM »
as healthy as the next obese homewrecker.  :D

Vince is a home wrecker too?  Did not know that...guy just keeps winning at life.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2016, 11:16:41 AM »
Vince is a home wrecker too?  Did not know that...guy just keeps winning at life.

Ok folks:

I had just left Planet Fitness (yes I work out there, its cheap) and decided to pick up some grub before I went home so I went to Moe's Southwest Grill.  When I walked in it was crowded but over in the corner was this white guy that I slept with the previous week.  To my astonishment, he was sitting with what I presumed to be his wife and 4 screaming little kids.  He looked over and somewhat cringed a bit and for good reason.  I have a general policy to where I don't mess with married guys as I've had some issues with that and he clearly lied.  It was a sobering moment to think that while he was telling his wife that he loved her, that he also loved 8 inches of my black kielbasa pounding his ass for a good 30 minutes and shooting all over his mouth (he wanted it). 

Anyway, I got distracted and the worker asked me what I wanted to order.  I took a deep breath and loudly announced that I wanted a HOMEWRECKER!!  The guy simply just shook his head and put it down on the table while his wife was asking if he had a headache.....

I rule.     

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2016, 11:24:59 AM »

Holy fuck, that's the sickening story I've read on here in awhile. Did you edit that?

So Vince is gay too, and proudly announces his gay charades on getbig? Jesus christ this guy is a train wreck.

I need a shower, yuck!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2016, 11:50:37 AM »

Holy fuck, that's the sickening story I've read on here in awhile. Did you edit that?

So Vince is gay too, and proudly announces his gay charades on getbig? Jesus christ this guy is a train wreck.

I need a shower, yuck!

nope, I did not edit it. It is the original quote by Goodrum.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2016, 11:51:51 AM »
nope, I did not edit it. It is the original quote by Goodrum.

Vince I'm giving you a chance to confirm or deny.  Atleast i'll give some credit back to you if false.

Waiting...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2016, 11:52:53 AM »
Vince I'm giving you a chance to confirm or deny.  Atleast i'll give some credit back to you if false.

Waiting...

CLICK HERE:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=606450.msg8439791#msg8439791

JCL

• Getbig III