Author Topic: Louie Gohmert: ‘The FBI Can’t Prosecute Hillary Without Prosecuting Obama’  (Read 2654 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Well that's ain't going to happen...
I don't think there's ever been a president prosecuted / go to jail..
And Hillary is hours away from becoming president..
The worst that happened was when Nixon resigned due to pressure..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Can you please explain exactly which law she broke.  Show the actual legal code and explanation. 

Thanks

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Can you please explain exactly which law she broke.  Show the actual legal code and explanation. 

Thanks
she=dem....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
she=dem....

I take it you didn't read any of the facts against her as well. Another blind vote.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Can you please explain exactly which law she broke.  Show the actual legal code and explanation.  

Thanks

Hahahaha...seriously? We can start with lying to congress. A felony. Destroying classified emails, collusion. All felonies. Look yourself. Hell, Comey went through 650k emails in 8 days I'm sure you can look the "codes' (oh brother) up yourself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Anyone who thinks Hillary is going to be prosecuted and convicted is an idiot. People with money and power,especially politicians, don't go to jail.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Anyone who thinks Hillary is going to be prosecuted and convicted is an idiot. People with money and power,especially politicians, don't go to jail.

Like I said, not now but eventually it will catch up to them. This is deeper than anything we've seen...ever.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Hahahaha...seriously? We can start with lying to congress. A felony. Destroying classified emails, collusion. All felonies. Look yourself. Hell, Comey went through 650k emails in 8 days I'm sure you can look the "codes' (oh brother) up yourself.

So obviously you have no clue.  just spouting bullshit without realizing she hasn't broken any lies.

mazrim

• Getbig V

Thanks
Come on. A simple google search reveals this, but here is a little spoon feeding:

"Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email"

" Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that
Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

Just a few.

mazrim

• Getbig V
So obviously you have no clue.  just spouting bullshit without realizing she hasn't broken any lies.
This is basic stuff so this is really just a heads up to not attack him on that matter. Others have already been prosecuted for much less of the same violations.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Yeah, I do have clue but if you're asking me if I know the "codes" then no but I'm sure I could find them. Some her criminal acts fall deep into treason as well....literally.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
It is a crime to be negligent with with classified information, whether or not there was intent.

The Director of the FBI stated that she was "extremely careless" with classified information.

Webster's Definition of Negligent

a :  marked by or given to neglect especially habitually or culpably
b :  failing to exercise the care expected of a reasonably prudent person in like circumstances

:  marked by a carelessly easy manner

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Um... she lied to Congress under oath....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Um... she lied to Congress under oath....

Now, that's just nitpicking, isn't it? ;)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Thanks

LMAO!!!!  ;D