Author Topic: I hear Trump is a racist, what has he said that is racist?  (Read 2524 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I hear Trump is a racist, what has he said that is racist?
« on: November 07, 2016, 04:08:42 AM »
Maybe I'm missing something, and if I am, someone post a link. But, from the clips that people use, it seems pretty innocuous to me. Not a troll thread, just looking for some facts. Hillary was the one who used the "super predators" euphemism after all.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: I hear Trump is a racist, what has he said that is racist?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 04:22:14 AM »
Called black people "super predators" and underlings refer to Latinos as "needy". Oh, wait that's Hillary. Sorry, got nothing for you.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 04:59:32 AM »
He called Mexican rapists and drug dealing criminals "rapists" and "drug dealers".
a

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 05:02:59 AM »
I think that comment was the turning point  ..
Cost trump the election...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 05:13:59 AM »
He also was, unwillingly, endorsed by former KKK leader David Duke. (Whom he disavowed at least 20 times, but that doesn't matter to CNN.)

a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 11:24:20 AM »
I don't think Trump is a racist but he's careless with the tone of his words in public speeches.
The KKK and David Duke think he's great but wtf, that's not Trump's fault.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 12:10:02 PM »
He called Mexican rapists and drug dealing criminals "rapists" and "drug dealers".
Link?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 12:17:44 PM »
I think that comment was the turning point  ..
Cost trump the election...

Only because liberals turned their heads to what killary said in emails.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 01:23:57 PM »
this is another case of media smoke and mirrors. He never called "Mexicans" as a race rapists and drug dealers and killers. He stated that many of he illegal aliens coming across the are rapists, drug dealers and murderers. What part of that statement is untrue? 

The media twists his statement. Sound bytes.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 01:26:06 PM »
Yes I said illegal aliens.

*shudder*

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 02:11:54 PM »
Yes I said illegal aliens.

*shudder*

Ya know, I often feel like I don't have a political party.

I know this sounds anti-1st amendment , but any protestors that block a street piss me off.
I remember seeing the anti- war, anti - Bush protestors laying in the road blocking traffic 13 years ago.
To me , all that does is prevent the avg person from getting to work.

The recent BLM group often started riots and had little respect for law enforcement. I despise that shit.

I'm pro-choice and couldn't care about gay marriage , one way or the other.
I'm also against most of the drug laws , but don't think the GOV should ever pay for any drug rehab.

I'm against most of the illegal immigration for starters.
I'm for a strong military, but, I want us to use diplomacy first with strength, like Reagan.

I like some of Trump's positions, but I have reservations about him that are legit.

1. I don't think he could work well with congress, especially the dems and moderate republicans.
If you can't get people from a diverse spectrum to compromise with you, NOTHING gets done.

2. He seems too thin skinned and reactive to be in charge of nuclear weapons.
His gruff, off the cuff style would NOT do well during diplomatic talks with other world leaders.
Compared to Reagan , Trump is a crass buffoon.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 03:03:49 PM »

I know this sounds anti-1st amendment , but any protestors that block a street piss me off.
I remember seeing the anti- war, anti - Bush protestors laying in the road blocking traffic 13 years ago.

The recent BLM group often started riots and had little respect for law enforcement. I despise that shit.

I'm also against most of the drug laws , but don't think the GOV should ever pay for any drug rehab.

I'm for a strong military, but, I want us to use diplomacy first with strength, like Reagan.

I like some of Trump's positions, but I have reservations about him that are legit.

1. I don't think he could work well with congress, especially the dems and moderate republicans.
If you can't get people from a diverse spectrum to compromise with you, NOTHING gets done.

His gruff, off the cuff style would NOT do well during diplomatic talks with other world leaders.
although Trump can be crass he's def not a buffoon. Guys borderline genius. And this may just be your best post ever. At least of the ones I've seen if yours. I agree with just about everything you've said here. I don't care what you do in your bedroom. I just want our economy back mostly.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 05:12:58 PM »
...Because somebody is doing the raping...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 06:19:06 PM »
this is another case of media smoke and mirrors. He never called "Mexicans" as a race rapists and drug dealers and killers. He stated that many of he illegal aliens coming across the are rapists, drug dealers and murderers. What part of that statement is untrue? 

The media twists his statement. Sound bytes.
This
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 05:22:16 AM »

Re Trumps Temperament: Have you seen the video of Clinton ranting? “Why aren’t I already fifty points ahead?” She looks either inebriated or deranged. People who know Trump personally have reported that he is both smart and sane in person. Even his enemies who know him personally don’t claim he has a temperament problem. If he did, is there any chance we wouldn’t have heard about it by now?

re. Trump might insult foreign leaders into a war: Trump and Putin seem to get along fine. Netanyahu said he could work with Trump. Mexico isn’t likely to start a war over trade, or the wall. Trump says North Korea is China’s problem, which is literally the safest thing you could say. And China’s leaders are adults who know Trump says offensive things now and then. China will pursue its own interests, and none of those interests involve going to war over some words. Likewise, other leaders are adults too. They won’t change their foreign policy over some insults.

re Trump might start a war: Trump owns buildings and property around the world. As a general rule, people who own a lot of real estate don’t start wars because their own assets are at risk. But Clinton is “sponsored” – via the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees  – by defense companies that profit from war. Likewise, Clinton is sponsored by foreign countries whose interests don’t align with American interests. Clinton supported war in Iraq and Libya, and she threatens Russia, just as the money trail suggests she would. Trump talks mostly about having a strong military to avoid war. He gains nothing by war.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 05:38:10 AM »
Re Trumps Temperament: Have you seen the video of Clinton ranting? “Why aren’t I already fifty points ahead?” She looks either inebriated or deranged. People who know Trump personally have reported that he is both smart and sane in person. Even his enemies who know him personally don’t claim he has a temperament problem. If he did, is there any chance we wouldn’t have heard about it by now?

re. Trump might insult foreign leaders into a war: Trump and Putin seem to get along fine. Netanyahu said he could work with Trump. Mexico isn’t likely to start a war over trade, or the wall. Trump says North Korea is China’s problem, which is literally the safest thing you could say. And China’s leaders are adults who know Trump says offensive things now and then. China will pursue its own interests, and none of those interests involve going to war over some words. Likewise, other leaders are adults too. They won’t change their foreign policy over some insults.

re Trump might start a war: Trump owns buildings and property around the world. As a general rule, people who own a lot of real estate don’t start wars because their own assets are at risk. But Clinton is “sponsored” – via the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees  – by defense companies that profit from war. Likewise, Clinton is sponsored by foreign countries whose interests don’t align with American interests. Clinton supported war in Iraq and Libya, and she threatens Russia, just as the money trail suggests she would. Trump talks mostly about having a strong military to avoid war. He gains nothing by war.

Great post, but I fear it is wasted.

It will now be laughed off with a fart joke.
a

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 05:52:01 AM »
Maybe I'm missing something, and if I am, someone post a link. But, from the clips that people use, it seems pretty innocuous to me. Not a troll thread, just looking for some facts. Hillary was the one who used the "super predators" euphemism after all.

You are missing something.  He was sued--twice--by the Justice Department for violating the Fair Housing Act (trying to keep African Americans out of his apartment buildings) and forced to settle; pushing his birther conspiracy that Obama was not born in the United States was racist; his demonizing of Mexicans as drug dealers, criminals, and rapists was an obvious appeal to racist impulses (as if those problems do not exist among the white population in the U.S.); his attacks on a federal judge due to his Latin American background was naked racism.  Trump's voter base does not look like America; the vast majority is white.  There is a reason why the KKK and David Duke have endorsed Trump.  If you find all this innocuous that says a lot about you.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 06:07:40 AM »
You are missing something. He was sued--twice--by the Justice Department for violating the Fair Housing Act (trying to keep African Americans out of his apartment buildings) and forced to settle; pushing his birther conspiracy that Obama was not born in the United States was racist; his demonizing of Mexicans as drug dealers, criminals, and rapists was an obvious appeal to racist impulses (as if those problems do not exist among the white population in the U.S.; his attacks on a federal judge due to his Latin American background was naked racism.  Trump's voter base does not look like America; the vast majority is white.  There is a reason why the KKK and David Duke have endorsed Trump.  If you find all this innocuous that says a lot about you.

‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias

The only statement that holds any merit is bolded.

I can show you wikileaks that show that the Clinton campaign started the birther movement.

Wikileaks that show that the federal judge's wife has donated large amounts of $$$ to the Clinton campaign, and the judge has ties to La Raza (we can leave it at that).

You are regurgitating that MSM filth about him calling Mexicans "rapists, drug dealers, etc." -- I can post Youtube videos of the entire statement, but you'd probably refuse to watch it. A 10 yr old girl right outside my small hometown in TX was abducted, probably raped, and murdered by her own illegal alien uncle (who happened to already once deported). Here in TX, we are having a massive issue with the MS 13 gang and drugs. http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/08/sheriff-ms-13-gang-brings-machetes-rape-scalping-texas/

Trump is polling right around 20% with blacks, 40%+ Latino, and high with Asians;  so shut up about that all white voter base BS.

And it's not like he asked for the KKK to endorse him, or flaunted it (unlike Hillary praising her relationship with Robert Byrd.)

a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 06:35:55 AM »
You are missing something.  He was sued--twice--by the Justice Department for violating the Fair Housing Act (trying to keep African Americans out of his apartment buildings) and forced to settle; pushing his birther conspiracy that Obama was not born in the United States was racist; his demonizing of Mexicans as drug dealers, criminals, and rapists was an obvious appeal to racist impulses (as if those problems do not exist among the white population in the U.S.; his attacks on a federal judge due to his Latin American background was naked racism.  Trump's voter base does not look like America; the vast majority is white.  There is a reason why the KKK and David Duke have endorsed Trump.  If you find all this innocuous that says a lot about you.

As yamcha said, only his bolded part of your post may have some validity. I also believe he addressed that issue at the first debate.  I don't believe he is racist, I believe he is greedy and a shrewd business man. A realist on a lot of issues. Just because white people tend to lean his way doesn't make him racist anymore than a majority of black people voting for Obama made them racist. Trump is a bit of a douche, Hillary is just a bad person.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 07:07:00 AM »

X2, I've been wondering the same thing. People constantly call him racist yet I have never heard him say anything racist.  ???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 10:29:41 AM »
Trump's dad was running the show back then.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 10:32:01 AM »
You are missing something.  He was sued--twice--by the Justice Department for violating the Fair Housing Act (trying to keep African Americans out of his apartment buildings) and forced to settle; pushing his birther conspiracy that Obama was not born in the United States was racist; his demonizing of Mexicans as drug dealers, criminals, and rapists was an obvious appeal to racist impulses (as if those problems do not exist among the white population in the U.S.; his attacks on a federal judge due to his Latin American background was naked racism.  Trump's voter base does not look like America; the vast majority is white.  There is a reason why the KKK and David Duke have endorsed Trump.  If you find all this innocuous that says a lot about you.

So he did this himself? He put the signs up? You're missing the point stupid. The president of Taco Bell doesn't know that Leroy is smoking blunts out back near the dumpster. When he does find out its up to the manager to fire him.

Do you suffer form some form of mild retardation? I'm serious, you are fucking stupid with this copy and paste bullshit.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2016, 12:20:26 PM »

loll

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2016, 12:54:33 PM »
Called black people "super predators" and underlings refer to Latinos as "needy". Oh, wait that's Hillary. Sorry, got nothing for you.

She didn't call black people superpredators. "Needy Latino" is no worse than things Trump has said about Latinos and it can't even be attributed to Hillary.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2016, 01:08:54 PM »
As yamcha said, only his bolded part of your post may have some validity. I also believe he addressed that issue at the first debate.  I don't believe he is racist, I believe he is greedy and a shrewd business man. A realist on a lot of issues. Just because white people tend to lean his way doesn't make him racist anymore than a majority of black people voting for Obama made them racist. Trump is a bit of a douche, Hillary is just a bad person.

Trump has a healthy record of scandals and unethical activity. Hillary gets raked over the coals more because she has a longer history in government, but Donald has a history of what scams, payoff, criminal ties, etc.