Author Topic: Just Got The Digits To One Of The Hottest Girls In The Gym!  (Read 29461 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Just Got The Digits To One Of The Hottest Girls In The Gym!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 05:55:42 PM »
Just how does one spot for stiff legged deadlifts.......especial ly for a female?

Should have claimed squats or bench.  Would have made the story totally convincing.  Hahahahaha.....

We were at the leg extension machine you empty EBT card. Do I have to put every fucking detail in the story? OK.

Oh and by the way, I left out that was around 23 minutes before we left together. I went to the bathroom and took a big dump. She went and filled her water bottle up, I also did leg curls. She was doing those fucking jumping squats, I chatted with an old friend for about 4 minutes, I grabbed my gym bag outta the locker, she went into the girls lockerroom while I stayed at the front counter talking to the chick there. I talked about the weather and when the colder shit is coming. I also asked her if she was a Kings hockey fan because the sports came on one of the TV's. I also asked her if she was following the election. Then she came up to me and we walked out, talked by my car for a few.

Good enough for you? What a fucking loser.

Yes...its all made up because guys can't pick up girls only your dream lover can Groink....fucking kill yourself ok?

2scared2post

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 06:04:28 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 06:16:42 PM »

167 posts. So...no way you can jump right into the mix...you are a gimmick.

Empty EBT card.

2scared2post

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 06:32:55 PM »
167 posts. So...no way you can jump right into the mix...you are a gimmick.

Empty EBT card.

Do you get an EBT card through your dindu son?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 07:40:41 PM »
What are you Walter Slobercock reincarnated? Holy fuck your a dick bag. I've been on here longer than you've been in school jack face. 

Go fuck yourself gimmick.

Don't ever mention my fucking name, unless someone is asking who fucked your sister in the ass.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 07:44:18 PM »
We were at the leg extension machine you empty EBT card. Do I have to put every fucking detail in the story? OK.

Oh and by the way, I left out that was around 23 minutes before we left together. I went to the bathroom and took a big dump. She went and filled her water bottle up, I also did leg curls. She was doing those fucking jumping squats, I chatted with an old friend for about 4 minutes, I grabbed my gym bag outta the locker, she went into the girls lockerroom while I stayed at the front counter talking to the chick there. I talked about the weather and when the colder shit is coming. I also asked her if she was a Kings hockey fan because the sports came on one of the TV's. I also asked her if she was following the election. Then she came up to me and we walked out, talked by my car for a few.

Yes...its all made up because guys can't pick up girls only your dream lover can Groink....fucking kill yourself ok?

Not reading all that diarrhoea. Although, you sure she's not lesbo? Ive seen your photos and it's quite easy to confuse you for a fat dike.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2016, 02:57:59 AM »

Well, that makes more sense.  I'm guessing this is what actually happened:

You spotted some dude picking up his cell phone near the squat rack and thought "that's a taint I wouldn't mind tasting."
You then went over and advised him on how to properly bend at the knees to avoid back issues.  After you insisted he demonstrate bending down several times, the frightened man left, informing the methed out front desk girl of what happened.  Scared the guy was calling the police, you sped off in your minivan, while touching your infected cock and singing showtunes.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2016, 06:23:46 AM »
Well, that makes more sense.  I'm guessing this is what actually happened:

You spotted some dude picking up his cell phone near the squat rack and thought "that's a taint I wouldn't mind tasting."
You then went over and advised him on how to properly bend at the knees to avoid back issues.  After you insisted he demonstrate bending down several times, the frightened man left, informing the methed out front desk girl of what happened.  Scared the guy was calling the police, you sped off in your minivan, while touching your infected cock and singing showtunes.

That's very gross and very graphic. Please rethink editing the post so I don't throw up. Thanks in advance.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2016, 06:29:25 AM »
The so called Digits of Peace
Q

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2016, 09:44:44 AM »

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 01:56:44 AM »
This never happened. I dont even believe you have a gym membership.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2016, 04:19:24 PM »
This never happened. I dont even believe you have a gym membership.

He was arrested for having a gym membership, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.
K

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2016, 04:48:40 PM »
He was arrested for having a gym membership, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.

Excellent.....Right before the arrest  he was stopped by a man who said "Excuse me, sir....you have a string hanging from your shirt."  As the kind man got closer, he realized it wasn't a string at all.  "Oh, dear.....that's not a string - that's your ARM."   

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2016, 05:21:03 PM »
Excellent.....Right before the arrest  he was stopped by a man who said "Excuse me, sir....you have a string hanging from your shirt."  As the kind man got closer, he realized it wasn't a string at all.  "Oh, dear.....that's not a string - that's your ARM."   

Seems like you're following my posts around like a little girl does with One Direction. 750 posts huh? Yeah...gimmick OR....a teenager or twenty something form PM who got banned for exposing Uncle Z's urine filled bottles. Now he comes here for steroid info and happens to stumble onto the G&O forums.

Nice try dude. You couldn't even hold my jock. You would like to sniff it though.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2016, 10:07:25 AM »
Seems like you're following my posts around like a little girl does with One Direction. 750 posts huh? Yeah...gimmick OR....a teenager or twenty something form PM who got banned for exposing Uncle Z's urine filled bottles. Now he comes here for steroid info and happens to stumble onto the G&O forums.

Nice try dude. You couldn't even hold my jock. You would like to sniff it though.

Hahaha.... Looks like your illiterate "stories" got bounced from the G&O board.

You're like the little weak special ed kid who gets thrown in the corner for touching his dick in class.

What a shitbag.....