Author Topic: Anyone disappointed from deca?  (Read 7125 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone disappointed from deca?
« on: November 07, 2016, 07:28:01 PM »
I ran 800 deca and 400 test for 16 weeks and I'm not impressed at all with the results...

I've done an 8 week cycle with test 500 and 50 mg oxandrolone and was far more impressed with the results

For both cycles my diet and training was the same, so it's not that.

Anyone else disappointed with deca?  Thought it was one of the best mass builders

Ps, it's all legit stuff from a pharmacy so that rules out bunk gear
you are gay.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: Anyone disappointed from deca?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 03:28:05 AM »
I ran 800 deca and 400 test for 16 weeks and I'm not impressed at all with the results...

I've done an 8 week cycle with test 500 and 50 mg oxandrolone and was far more impressed with the results

For both cycles my diet and training was the same, so it's not that.

Anyone else disappointed with deca?  Thought it was one of the best mass builders

Ps, it's all legit stuff from a pharmacy so that rules out bunk gear

Did you actually get it from a pharmacy yourself or is that what your bro told you

What results where you expecting?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 04:54:11 AM »
Did you actually get it from a pharmacy yourself or is that what your bro told you

What results where you expecting?
Script from doc, med from pharmacy..
Results I was expecting: increase muscle growth
you are gay.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 09:02:01 AM »
Deca might not be your drug my friend. Try Tren. Its also a 19 nor, and much different even though its in the same class. A and E also work differently.

I run deca at 200-400 and get thick, not bigger, but denser. I have never run it over 400/750 test e

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 09:12:50 AM »
Try npp

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 03:02:33 PM »
If your diet was the same for both, thats your problem. Diet should always be adjusted for growth not remain the same. Eating the same and more drugs will not get your growth.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 03:15:21 PM »
Deca is fairly anabolic so if you are eating enough to have a caloric surplus and enough protein you should gain significant lean mass.  Deca has added benefits of helping increase stamina, and making joints smoother so it's easier to lift heavier and longer.  I actually recommend starting deca alone for a few weeks so that your estrogen and progesterone also increase a little, because those hormones help you to grow, then once you are starting to see results, add test and nolva or letrozole to keep your estrogen in check.

I do this with deca and tren ace and it gives me much better results than if I stack test from the start. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 04:27:48 PM »
If your diet was the same for both, thats your problem. Diet should always be adjusted for growth not remain the same. Eating the same and more drugs will not get your growth.
I think this was my issue.   Helpful replies
you are gay.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 04:27:53 PM »
Nothing got me thicker then deca/npp of course with a good dose of test. It made my muscles look cartoonish serious roundness and fullness. Strength went way up too I was at my strongest biggest on 900 deca 750 test 300 mast very few sides.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 02:06:27 AM »
Ive only used NPP, very little sides i love how relaxed i feel on it. Great for joints and fullness too.
Nandrolone is an amazing compound to gain size with test.
Sure Tren will give you a better look but I believe when trying to grow you want to be able to get good sleep, good appetite and healthy joint for optimal recovery.
Tren will just jack up your CNS too much imo. Its great for dieting tho.

Gonna use test deca as my base for my next cycle. I wonder how deca compares to NPP. Also planning to use tren and deca at the same type in the later portion of my cycle.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 12:14:42 PM »
Pretty much everyone I've ever talked to was not terribly impressed with Deca. I've used two different brands, both well vetted and wasn't impressed too much either. NPP on the other hand is wonderful. A gram of NPP weekly will explode you like little else.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 09:34:34 AM »
I love deca. Its always a good script for size for me

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 07:36:12 AM »
I love deca. Its always a good script for size for me

How can people who run 3 grams of gear comment?  How do you know it's the 600 mg deca blowing u up or the 2 grams of other gear?

For me, I ran high deca with trt test replacement, and just wasn't impressed.  Gained some, but wasn't worth it and it was HG deca from a US pharmacy
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 10:22:34 AM »
Because maybe sometime ago I ran few times test only cycle, then test deca, test tren few times and then all mixed together. That's how I know I respond  well to deca.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 11:52:47 AM »
Because maybe sometime ago I ran few times test only cycle, then test deca, test tren few times and then all mixed together. That's how I know I respond  well to deca.
Understood
What doses were u running?

I have deca a fair chance, ran 6-800 mg a week for 16 weeks with around 2-400 mg test.

I can safely say 5-600 mg of test plus oxandrolone worked MUCH better in much shorter time period
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »
Understood
What doses were u running?

I have deca a fair chance, ran 6-800 mg a week for 16 weeks with around 2-400 mg test.

I can safely say 5-600 mg of test plus oxandrolone worked MUCH better in much shorter time period

Right now I'm running very high. 2050mg

Mitchul

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 12:32:17 PM »
How did u get enuf HG deca from a
*pharmacy* to run 800mg per week? I'm sorry but I call you out aand total bullsbullshit  conaidering  half your ogher  threads are talks about bunk or fake gear etc. I dodon't even think envision  medical were  ththey prescribe  trt of 400mg t per week would even ggive u enuf script  deca to run 800 pw for _3_4
Months.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 01:20:57 PM »
i'm currently using deca for the first time

600mg deca 300mg test e

i see absolutely no changes only that i am getting pretty strong

also my wrists hurts a lot , so that joint story is also questionable

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 03:56:24 PM »
Use NPP.  Blows Deca out of the water.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 03:57:36 PM »
My dick was disappointed.  Will never use again.  Maybe a 125/week dose for some healing purposes.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 04:00:51 PM »
My dick was disappointed.  Will never use again.  Maybe a 125/week dose for some healing purposes.
no issues with that at all

Mitchul

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 09:15:14 PM »
OK. Sure. Go back thru half of your threads you mention DECA in majority of them. You,claim you like DECA it gave you good LBM_ you want me to quote that.  So what's with this thread?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 07:19:35 AM »
OK. Sure. Go back thru half of your threads you mention DECA in majority of them. You,claim you like DECA it gave you good LBM_ you want me to quote that.  So what's with this thread?
Good question.
I used 3-400 deca plus 2-300 test in my past cycles and had "good" results considering the low dose, gained maybe 12-15 solid mass.  So I really thought deca was great
After listening to jizmo, I no longer want to run deca because I cycle and it's harder for me to restore my HPTA.
Therefore, since I had a big stockpile I wanted to use up the deca instead of throwing it away, so I ran 6-800 mg x 16 weeks.  I really was expecting huge gains and I just didn't see it.  I will say this, in the last 2 weeks the gains have been building but I gained much more and much faster when I ran 500 test plus 50 oxandrolone
Maybe there is a point of diminishing gains with it, like 800 doesn't work twice as good as 400...
Jizmo prop knows more about that
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 12:13:46 PM »
I remember first time I tried steroids it was those organon sustanon. I remember I was so sad Bcz I thought the guy fucked me over. I saw no gains. But after the 6 week the kgs started to come in and I gained incredible size 22lbs

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 12:16:27 PM »
Ah nevermind my point was deconate ester kicks in so slow and then I saw u did 16 weeks. Maybe you just big enough and steroids are not gonna help you anymore to gain 15lbs in cycle. When I'm sober and on point I'm happy if I gain 6-8lbs