Author Topic: Some Old Lady Hit My Car While Voting!  (Read 16371 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Some Old Lady Hit My Car While Voting!
« on: November 08, 2016, 08:05:25 AM »
Sorry not every story in my life is eventful. Today I pulled into St. Johns Church off of Balour in San Diego and out of no where an old lady smashed into me. We stopped got out of the car only to find out my car wasn't damaged but her Nissan Cube front bumper was just destroyed. You should have seen her, hunched over, mouth open with one trickle of drool falling out at the corner. She smelled like moth balls. The poor lady's "I Voted" sticker fell off her and she almost fell over trying to pick it up. 
I felt bad for the lady so I actually gave her a couple dollars and said go get a cup of coffee at Sambo's.

Happy Election Day.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Some Old Lady Hit My Car While Voting!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 08:17:42 AM »
Sounds like you got into a car accident with Hillary Clinton.

2scared2post

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 08:21:21 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »
Fallsview comes through with his daily story.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 08:29:20 AM »
Might have been Hillary. She hasn't driven a car in 35 years.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 08:45:36 AM »
Sorry not every story in my life is eventful. Today I pulled into St. Johns Church off of Balour in San Diego and out of no where an old lady smashed into me. We stopped got out of the car only to find out my car wasn't damaged but her Nissan Cube front bumper was just destroyed. You should have seen her, hunched over, mouth open with one trickle of drool falling out at the corner. She smelled like moth balls. The poor lady's "I Voted" sticker fell off her and she almost fell over trying to pick it up. 
I felt bad for the lady so I actually gave her a couple dollars and said go get a cup of coffee at Sambo's.

Happy Election Day.

So when's she arriving for the weekend of unbridled pleasure?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »
You call your hummer a car?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 09:27:11 AM »
You call your hummer a car?

Don't own a Hummer.  Where did you get that idea from? Own a Ford 450 Super Duty Extreme Offroad Edition.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 09:42:58 AM »
Don't own a Hummer.  Where did you get that idea from? Own a Ford 450 Super Duty Extreme Offroad Edition.

Umm you posted this yesterday about the hot chick you met at the gym

"
She said can you spot me? Small talk and we happened to walk out together. She said WOW...is this your Hummer? I said Yeah, then she went on how she hated those fake hummers that most guys had."

Skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2016, 09:44:23 AM »

Working out today at 4am.

I work out with a zip hoodie.

Hot blond who every guy has been paying attention too is working out.

She's doing stiff legged deads.

She has the leggings on that have the those tube socks already in them. Dirty blond hair, full lips with glossy shine, sun kissed skin.

Took off my hoodie and started doing leg extensions to pre exhust my quads. Thats when I got some notice.

She said can you spot me? Small talk and we happened to walk out together. She said WOW...is this your Hummer? I said Yeah, then she went on how she hated those fake hummers that most guys had.

Having dinner tonight with her...can't let my fiance know. Very platonic...talking training and big data.

Can't even keep his fake gimmick stories straight.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 09:56:41 AM »

Can't even keep his fake gimmick stories straight.

Oh Skeeter you 450 post gimmick yourself. You my friend are an empty EBT card.

My computer auto corrected me. It was Honda. I was driving my other car for light duty. Honda SNX is what I drive on nice days and for cruising.

TRY AGAIN BARNABY JONES

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 09:59:46 AM »
Oh Skeeter you 450 post gimmick yourself. You my friend are an empty EBT card.

My computer auto corrected me. It was Honda. I was driving my other car for light duty. Honda SNX is what I drive on nice days and for cruising.

TRY AGAIN BARNABY JONES

"then she went on how she hated those fake hummers that most guys had."

Don't know of many fake hondas
a

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2016, 10:00:25 AM »

Happy Election Day.

Wow.... Sorry to hear about your latest auto mishap.  I'm guessing all of the story is not 100% factual.  Probably more along the lines of this:

While pulling into the lot of your shit fire department to vote with the rest of the unemployed, you spot an old lady trying to park.  In the passenger seat is her son.  Well, you spot the young man in his 30s and immediately get wood. "I'd like to have him cast his ballot in my mouth and ass" you think to yourself. Pulling up next to the car, you begin talking and licking your lips when all of a sudden the man jumps out of the car and says "That's the weird guy who tried to fuck me at the gym last night !"  Your cover blown, you fired up the Pinto and drove home,  content to jerk off to Benson reruns.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2016, 10:07:19 AM »
Wow.... Sorry to hear about your latest auto mishap.  I'm guessing all of the story is not 100% factual.  Probably more along the lines of this:

While pulling into the lot of your shit fire department to vote with the rest of the unemployed, you spot an old lady trying to park.  In the passenger seat is her son.  Well, you spot the young man in his 30s and immediately get wood. "I'd like to have him cast his ballot in my mouth and ass" you think to yourself. Pulling up next to the car, you begin talking and licking your lips when all of a sudden the man jumps out of the car and says "That's the weird guy who tried to fuck me at the gym last night !"  Your cover blown, you fired up the Pinto and drove home,  content to jerk off to Benson reruns.

Shit firedepartment? I bet when you're having your heartattack from too many Big Macs you won't say that. It wasn't a Fire Department...read retard...read!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 10:09:22 AM »

"then she went on how she hated those fake hummers that most guys had."

Don't know of many fake hondas

Yeah...the 2009 Saturn Sky was a fake Honda. The 2004 Saturn VUE's AWD had Honda motors in them. Are you a fucking retard? Is your mother still alive? Go ask her if retard runs in your family.

TRY AGAIN CANON

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 10:10:08 AM »
Yeah...the 2009 Saturn Sky was a fake Honda. The 2004 Saturn VUE's AWD had Honda motors in them. Are you a fucking retard? Is your mother still alive? Go ask her if retard runs in your family.

TRY AGAIN CANON

a

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 10:13:24 AM »
Shit firedepartment? I bet when you're having your heartattack from too many Big Macs you won't say that. It wasn't a Fire Department...read retard...read!

I'm quite certain your trailer park's local church doubles as the local fire department.  

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 10:21:05 AM »

Happy Election Day.

Were you headed to church with your girlfriend after voting?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 10:29:18 AM »
The resident "under 1000 posts" GetBig retards are at it again.

Go to 4 chan and Reddit so you can further discuss conspiracy theories.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 10:30:22 AM »

Happy Election Day.
Moth balls smell? Must be a trump voter.
A

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 10:35:50 AM »
Boring story and the Empty EBT Card Crew of GetBig has to pick something apart like they're on the payroll of Dirk Gently Holistic Detective Agency.

Where the fuck is Jim Rockford when you need him? I'll be cruising PCH, I'll stop by Paradise Cove and knock at his trailer for you guys.

Skeeter

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2016, 11:00:13 AM »
Boring story and the Empty EBT Card Crew of GetBig has to pick something apart like they're on the payroll of Dirk Gently Holistic Detective Agency.

Where the fuck is Jim Rockford when you need him? I'll be cruising PCH, I'll stop by Paradise Cove and knock at his trailer for you guys.

For someone that comes up with so many creative fake stories can you not come up with more/better insults?  ::)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2016, 11:40:28 AM »
^^
THAT'S a coincidence... ALEX has one too!!!!!!!  :)

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2016, 03:41:40 PM »
He said he gave the dude in the Hillary shirt a hummer so he could purchase Sunday church shirt with sleeves