Author Topic: Some Old Lady Hit My Car While Voting!  (Read 16409 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Some Old Lady Hit My Car While Voting!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:30 PM »
Wow.... Sorry to hear about your latest auto mishap.  I'm guessing all of the story is not 100% factual.  Probably more along the lines of this:

While pulling into the lot of your shit fire department to vote with the rest of the unemployed, you spot an old lady trying to park.  In the passenger seat is her son.  Well, you spot the young man in his 30s and immediately get wood. "I'd like to have him cast his ballot in my mouth and ass" you think to yourself. Pulling up next to the car, you begin talking and licking your lips when all of a sudden the man jumps out of the car and says "That's the weird guy who tried to fuck me at the gym last night !"  Your cover blown, you fired up the Pinto and drove home,  content to jerk off to Benson reruns.

Mmm.  Robert Guillaume.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 03:50:48 PM »
He said he gave the dude in the Hillary shirt a hummer so he could purchase Sunday church shirt with sleeves

Says the gimmick with just 290 posts. How long have you been here, a week? Do you suffer from a mild form of retardation?

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 07:42:55 PM »
Says the gimmick with just 290 posts. How long have you been here, a week? Do you suffer from a mild form of retardation?
I've been here for a few years. Don't be confused because I don't shitpost every 5 seconds. Post count doesn't mean much when all the posts seem to be typed by a room full of chimps.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 04:41:20 PM »
Mmm.  Robert Guillaume.

Right on......He's going to crank his cock to some sweet brown impotence  ;D

Don't forget about Ms. Kraus.....A German dyke with a vag sporting the texture of 150 grit sandpaper.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 05:25:10 PM »
Right on......He's going to crank his cock to some sweet brown impotence  ;D

Don't forget about Ms. Kraus.....A German dyke with a vag sporting the texture of 150 grit sandpaper.

Again...following my posts around like a little girl does to LFO or Robby Williams. Listen you're not cool, smart or funny. You're a moron or suffer some type of mild retardation. Ask your mom if shes a retard or track down your daddy on Maury Polvich and ask him.

fuck off now, fuck off often.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 07:09:57 PM »
Again...following my posts around like a little girl does to LFO or Robby Williams. Listen you're not cool, smart or funny. You're a moron or suffer some type of mild retardation. Ask your mom if shes a retard or track down your daddy on Maury Polvich and ask him.

fuck off now, fuck off often.

I wasn't responding to you.  I don't know who LFO or Robby Williams are.  Do you stroke to them like you do to Benson and the twinks in your fantasy tales?

Everyone has some form of retardation in them......but most of us here don't have it so severe that we post made up stories on a daily basis, then get angry when people make fun of you for them.  And there's no L in Maury Povich, genius.