Author Topic: True Adonis / Vince Goodrum/ Coach is Back Political Appreciation thread...  (Read 2250 times)

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Congrats to TA/VG for being democrats and then jumping on the Trump train early after the Democratic Primaries once Sanders got fucked out of the nomination. Both show true American values and never fell for that Hillary hullshit.

Solute to my fellow brethren (Coach is Back included)...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Good job True Adonis, Vince Goodrum, and Coach Is Back

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Congrats to TA/VG for being democrats and then jumping on the Trump train early after the Democratic Primaries once Sanders got fucked out of the nomination. Both show true American values and never fell for that Hillary hullshit.

Well, I casted a vote for Hillary as a pity vote as it makes no difference in the red state of South Carolina along with a straight GOP vote for everyone else except for Trey Gowdy.  If I still lived in North Carolina, it would have been a Trump vote as its a battleground state.   However, my contribution was providing my web skills for a Trump PAC by running my GSA/Scrapebox program to literally pass along all of the Wikileak files. ( Look up Scrapebox)

Fact is that Trump may be a horrible person no doubt and has no business being president nor the temperament....but he never abandoned the black man as Hillary has done over and over again or called us Super Predators or had her husband comment that Obama should be fetching coffee rather than running for office in 2000.  He never called any blacks a bunch of blacks or queers a bunch of fags.  He employed them and gave them good jobs along with providing actual opportunities.  Trump didn't call Latinos rapist and drug dealers....he called Mexican rapists and drug dealers...well rapists and drug dealers.  The only hang up I have is banning Muslims but anyone would know that it would practically be impossible to implement so its null  

It is what it is.  Hillary will likely lost because she thought that all the brews that she and her husband stepped on for decades would still vote for her anyway because she was a Democrat.  She was dead wrong.  

As I stated on my Facebook, I didn't expect for Trump to win but he did.  This is America's Brexit.  The people have spoken.  Democrats will start learning not to take the black man's plight for granted.  There are people like me who work for a living and don't want or will accept handouts so the last thing I want to be treated like is someone to takes handouts.  I don't live in the inner city, I live in an affluent area of Greenville because I work very hard for a living.    
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Back at ya my friend.  Bernie totally destroyed himself as well Cucking for Hillary.  As Trump said, "He could have been something special.  Could have gone down in history with something really special.  Instead he made a deal with the Devil."

Trump turned out to be WAY better than Bernie and I like his policies much better and governing style.  I also joined Task Force- 58 and now we focus on Putting people in Prison after this. :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Well, I casted a vote for Hillary as a pity vote as it makes no difference in the red state of South Carolina along with a straight GOP vote for everyone else except for Trey Gowdy.  If I still lived in North Carolina, it would have been a Trump vote as its a battleground state.   However, my contribution was providing my web skills for a Trump PAC by running my GSA/Scrapebox program to literally pass along all of the Wikileak files. ( Look up Scrapebox)

Fact is that Trump may be a horrible person no doubt and has no business being president nor the temperament....but he never abandoned the black man as Hillary has done over and over again or called us Super Predators or had her husband comment that Obama should be fetching coffee rather than running for office in 2000.  He never called any blacks a bunch of blacks or queers a bunch of fags.  He employed them and gave them good jobs along with providing actual opportunities.  Trump didn't call Latinos rapist and drug dealers....he called Mexican rapists and drug dealers...well rapists and drug dealers.  The only hang up I have is banning Muslims but anyone would know that it would practically be impossible to implement so its null  

It is what it is.  Hillary will likely lost because she thought that all the brews that she and her husband stepped on for decades would still vote for her anyway because she was a Democrat.  She was dead wrong.  

As I stated on my Facebook, I didn't expect for Trump to win but he did.  This is America's Brexit.  The people have spoken.  Democrats will start learning not to take the black man's plight for granted.  There are people like me who work for a living and don't want or will accept handouts so the last thing I want to be treated like is someone to takes handouts.  I don't live in the inner city, I live in an affluent area of Greenville because I work very hard for a living.    

In your heart, you voted for Trump

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Congrats indeed... Amazing that he pulled it off against all the odds.  Really is very impressive.

Let's see what a businessman does in Washington.  Even though I didn't vote for him, it does no good for us to express anger and further divide ourselves. On the contrary, this is the time for us to come together and move forward.

This is the American system, for those who say votes don't count... Well, now you see the power of the people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Wait, you voted for Hillary?  Did I just read that right?  ???

Either way, you are going to MAGA now!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
This a great day for America! :)

I am so f%^*ing happy right now. ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Wait, you voted for Hillary?  Did I just read that right?  ???

Either way, you are going to MAGA now!

Well, I consider it a farewell present.  I live in South Carolina now, TA, remember???  My vote never counted so I made my work count instead and work I did for Trump.

Not sure what will happen next but my hope is that black folks may start getting in check now.  No more hookups, begging, benefits, etc.  The whip will crack upon the backs and with every lashing and beating, the Nubian race will raise up and be strong again.  We will bring back the days of George Washington Carver and Benjamin Banneker.

Trump may save and revive the black community back to its greatness it once was.  

A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
This guys hands arent even locked in the shackles... ^^^

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: True Adonis / Vince Goodrum/ Coach is Back Political Appreciation thread...
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:40 AM »
Congrats indeed... Amazing that he pulled it off against all the odds.  Really is very impressive.

Let's see what a businessman does in Washington.  Even though I didn't vote for him, it does no good for us to express anger and further divide ourselves. On the contrary, this is the time for us to come together and move forward.

This is the American system, for those who say votes don't count... Well, now you see the power of the people.

Successful business people hire people smarter than themselves to help assure their business doesn't fail. Research to see who he surrounded himself with.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 02:17:27 AM »
Rudi Giuliani - CIA or FBI Director
Newt Gingrich - Chief of Staff or Secretary of State
Chris Christie - Attorney General
Ben Carson - Surgeon General

Give something to Sarah Palin.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 04:02:25 AM »

Well, I consider it a farewell present.  I live in South Carolina now, TA, remember???  My vote never counted so I made my work count instead and work I did for Trump.

Not sure what will happen next but my hope is that black folks may start getting in check now.  No more hookups, begging, benefits, etc.  The whip will crack upon the backs and with every lashing and beating, the Nubian race will raise up and be strong again.  We will bring back the days of George Washington Carver and Benjamin Banneker.

Trump is save and revive the black community back to its greatness it once was. 

a

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 04:42:39 AM »
Successful business people hire people smarter than themselves to help assure their business doesn't fail. Research to see who he surrounded himself with.

That really is the truth of it, also applies to anyone's success in life, whether a businessman, politician or a kid wanting to excel and pass math in high school.
"

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 06:01:28 AM »

Wow, didn't vote for Trump or Gowdy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 06:04:46 AM »
TA called it weeks ago, stuck to his guns, and was proven correct.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 06:08:33 AM »

Add Soul Crusher to that list.  Many libs owe these getbiggers an apology.    ;D

Where's 240?  He was right.  Trump's a Dem plant...LOL     ;D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 06:09:42 AM »
  Trump's a Dem plant...LOL     ;D

planted dem nutz  in 240's mouth
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 06:20:22 AM »
Wow, didn't vote for Trump or Gowdy.

I hate Trey Gowdy.  Didn't vote for his Democrat opponent neither.

Honestly, I still didn't expect for Trump to pull off the upset but he has done it.  Liberalism is now going to take a backseat and quite frankly, it needed to happen.  
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:48 AM »
Lol ;D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 07:52:29 AM »
Lol ;D

Land Of Milk And Honey.

That kid is well fed.

Needs to go to Ethiopia for a diet. Pack them up and send them out.