Author Topic: Time for Killary's formal indictment?  (Read 1846 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Time for Killary's formal indictment?
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:02:34 AM »
Well? ???
I hope Trump stands by his statement that he will have an army of lawyers look into all her cases. She has been protected by the system for far too long. Her biggest flaw will always be the belief that she is above the law and jurisdiction. My biggest hope is for a tabula rasa, through cleansing the senate/congress of those corporate marionettes and big corp yes-men. Start investigating all those rats, expose them for what disease ridden molesters they truly are.

Trump is change. Trump is life.

Good day!  >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Time for Killary's formal indictment?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 12:04:47 AM »
Well? ???
I hope Trump stands by his statement that he will have an army of lawyers look into all her cases. She has been protected by the system for far too long. Her biggest flaw will always be the belief that she is above the law and jurisdiction. My biggest hope is for a tabula rasa, through cleansing the senate/congress of those corporate marionettes and big corp yes-men. Start investigating all those rats, expose them for what disease ridden molesters they truly are.

Trump is change. Trump is life.

Good day!  >:(

It won't happen.  Hillary will sail off into the sunset as if Trump goes after her then he'll have a hard time working with Democrats to pass laws. 
A

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:07:21 AM »
He needs to do it.

Three special prosecutors to look at Clintons, Comey and DoJ.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 12:07:55 AM »

It won't happen.  Hillary will sail off into the sunset as if Trump goes after her then he'll have a hard time working with Democrats to pass laws. 

Besides Obama would protect her.  I heard him speak last night in Manchester and he was awesome. Very uniting!

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 12:12:27 AM »

The democrats are vultures, as happy to devour their own as they are to any other form of carrion. Dig up enough dirt on her and watch her former party members will shun her like a leper. The democrats are the perfect example of turncoats, just change the public opinion/perception of a subject and watch them do a 180.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 12:13:45 AM »

Not this time. This family is pure evil. If it's not stopped in the near future she'll run again with fire coming out her pitch fork. We just beat the Devil, time to put the Devil to rest once and for all.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 12:14:15 AM »
Besides Obama would protect her.  I heard him speak last night in Manchester and he was awesome. Very uniting!

He is an advocate of the status quo inferred by the mega banks, of course he will do anything in his power to sway the people to vote for his main sponsor's marionette.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 12:16:02 AM »
Not this time. This family is pure evil. If it's not stopped in the near future she'll run again with fire coming out her pitch fork. We just beat the Devil, time to put the Devil to rest once and for all.

Agreed.

Trump's feet need to be held to the fire on this.

No excuses.

He was already pissing me off with some of the shit he said in his victory speech.

It was like he was placating scumbag Van Jones.

Jones called Trump's election "whitelash" against Obama's election. >:(

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 12:18:10 AM »

EXACTLY! This is equivalent to shooting an attacking bear only to see it run off into the woods and not follow it up, assuming it will die. Ensure its death, lest it return and maul you to death once its wounds are healed. Killary needs to be prosecuted and indicted, what she has done would result in thousands of years of prison for anyone who doesn't sport the Clinton surname, she went unscathed with a minor warning.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 12:18:12 AM »

Obama only has until Jan and then he's out of the White House and is no longer President...He can only protect her until then. Trump wont touch her for at least a year or so. Trump will reverse all the executive orders the nig nog signed as if Obama never existed. I'd like to see Bill Cosby, Oprah and Obama and Clinton linked to some kind of scandal where Trump has them all brought up on charges that stick. Because Obama is an ex President he won't be able to be charged with anything so I'll take Cosby, Oprah and Clinton. Since Cosby is already being charged, lets go with Oprah and Clinton.

Look how Evil this Lesbian bitch looks and sounds in this clip. Talk about someone who needs to die...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 05:22:59 AM »
The Wikileaks aren't going to stop; Assange has promised material leaks until the end of the year.
a

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 05:28:14 AM »
CNN is having meltdowns on their awful morning show.

Chris Cuomo (fucking loser) and Alisyn Camerota (dumb cut) keep asking all Trump guests if he is going after Hillary.

Trump better do it.

Wait until after Obama gets out.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 05:34:36 AM »
Don't worry. Rudy is on the case. He's put real mob bosses away. He sure isn't gonna be sweating the Clintons and their Prep School Lawyer thuggery.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 05:46:57 AM »
He needs to at least try very hard. It will do a lot to show that he meant what he said throughout the election.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 06:47:20 AM »
CNN is having meltdowns on their awful morning show.

Chris Cuomo (fucking loser) and Alisyn Camerota (dumb cut) keep asking all Trump guests if he is going after Hillary.

Trump better do it.

Wait until after Obama gets out.

Yeah, he is.  He is going to have an investigation conducted - but it will not indict her, but an investigation will be conducted.