Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 5258 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Congratulations
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:39:41 AM »
Congratulations to all the folks who supported and predicted Donald Trump's presidential win. Congratulations to President Elect Donald Trump.

Like a lot of folks, I was shocked by the presidential election results. As most of you know, I supported HRC, expressing this on Getbig, in my personal and professional life and with contributions to the her campaign. My political ideology has not changed. Many promises were made to the all of us by both candidates during their election campaigns. It is my intent to continue to support those things I believe are good and right and to fight for them.

Looking forward to the next 4 years and hoping for the best.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Congratulations
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:49:19 AM »
I give credit where it's due:

Class move, Prime.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:07:58 AM »
U r a true get bigger. I was preparing myself to say the same thing.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 07:24:41 AM »
I cannot blame you for being deceived.

a

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 07:38:55 AM »
Congratulations to all the folks who supported and predicted Donald Trump's presidential win. Congratulations to President Elect Donald Trump.

Like a lot of folks, I was shocked by the presidential election results. As most of you know, I supported HRC, expressing this on Getbig, in my personal and professional life and with contributions to the her campaign. My political ideology has not changed. Many promises were made to the all of us by both candidates during their election campaigns. It is my intent to continue to support those things I believe are good and right and to fight for them.

I am somewhat surprised he won.  I would have bet anything on him losing a year ago figuring it was as safe as bet could ever be.  But, in the last 6 months i felt he had a chance to win.  It just seemed that nearly every one i talked to was either not voting or voting for Trump.

I didn't vote for either of them.  I think Trump is an pompous egomaniac. I don't think he's smart nor do i think he can make wise decisions.  Now i can only hope he does those things. 

But there were things Trump was saying and doing I liked.  He comments on Trade and the fact he wasn't part of the political establishment is appealing. 

-  I hope he repeals or greatly modifies the ACA
-  I hope he addresses trade issues and helps bring jobs back to America
-  I hope he gets us out of the Middle east
-  I hope that Iran deal gets redone
-  I hope the fact that he won causes change in our political system in general making it more representative like it used to be.
-  I hope he doesn't build a wall because that's just plain stupid
-  I hope he goes after employers who hire illegals

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 07:41:57 AM »

Very nice, mature and classy of you!  You are a good sport.

I am not one of the getbiggers who predicted Trump would win.  I just hoped Hillary would lose.  Still, very classy of you!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 08:04:53 AM »

Do you WikiLeak? You know Hillary really didn't support Gay marriage? You read that right? You are a gay older gentleman right?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 08:16:52 AM »

Was a Clinton supporter, as well (maybe a bit more reluctantly than you). I said a few days ago that  I knew that the polls leading  up to the election were going to be wildly inaccurate but hoped they would favor her. Still, I was prepared for her to lose. She was too imperfect a candidate and he had hope and the zeitgeist on his side.

I wasn't as invested in this election as I've been in the past few elections, so I'm not really feeling any kinda way today. Just hoping for the best for the next 4 years, too. Gotta admit I haven't had a lot of patience for lib/progressives in real life and on social media who think we ushered in a new Nazi era.  I don't think that's the case.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 08:20:11 AM »

Gotta admit I haven't had a lot of patience for lib/progressives in real life and on social media who think we ushered in a new Nazi era.  I don't think that's the case.

well said.

once the dust settles, libs will realize that Trump isn't the monster that the MSM made him out to be.
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 08:29:47 AM »
well said.

once the dust settles, libs will realize that Trump isn't the monster that the MSM made him out to be.

I think we disagreed on this in a previous thread, but I don't think the negativity that surrounded the majority of his campaign was a media creation.  I don't know if it was you or another poster who said that he was a genius and that my problem was that I got all my news from the msm/ liberal media, but even posters on here like Coach and Soul Crusher were hesitant Trump supporters, or at least pretended to be. These are guys who will buy into any conservative/anti-Clinton/anti-Obama point of view. I haven't been following how Beach Bum evolved on Trump, but at one point he was negative on him and didn't think he could get the party nom.

I think he was his own worst enemy at the start of a campaign against a strongly disliked candidate.  I didn't really post much political stuff over the election cycle because I was anti-Trump and kept thinking if he acts even slightly presidential for a few consecutive weeks, he'd probably start to lead polls decisively.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 11:06:03 AM »
Do you WikiLeak? You know Hillary really didn't support Gay marriage? You read that right? You are a gay older gentleman right?

I'm a widower who is a senior citizen.

Legalized unions between same sex partners is a concept I support. Requiring churches to preform marriage ceremonies when it is contradictory to the religion's doctrine is something I do not support. I also don't support bakers being fined for refusing to make a gay couple a wedding cake, etc.

I don't WikiLeak because I don't like Julian Assange or support the WikiLeaks concept.  

Most all politicians will say what they believe the majority of their supporters want to hear. This includes HRC and President Elect, Donald Trump. It is also the reason we are so often disappointed with elected leadership after they take office.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 11:10:22 AM »
I'm a widower who is a senior citizen.

Legalized unions between same sex partners is a concept I support. Requiring churches to preform marriage ceremonies when it is contradictory to the religion's doctrine is something I do not support. I also don't support bakers being fined for refusing to make a gay couple a wedding cake, etc.

I don't WikiLeak because I don't like Julian Assange or support the WikiLeaks concept.  

Most all politicians will say what they believe the majority of their supporters want to hear. This includes HRC and President Elect, Donald Trump. It is also the reason we are so often disappointed with elected leadership after they take office.

If the Clintons hadn't acted like neocons who pretend to be populists, this wouldn't have happened.  They're liars and they got what was coming to them.  Adios, assholes.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 11:14:03 AM »
No respect. Voted for corruption and admits he didn't read wikileaks. He doesn't support the concept but can fully support the concept of a criminal in our whitehouse including giving money to her campaign. Knowingly voted for a criminal and hoped she became our president. Nice words doesn't make up for that besides admitting that you made a mistake by being ill informed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 11:30:29 AM »
No respect. Voted for corruption and admits he didn't read wikileaks. He doesn't support the concept but can fully support the concept of a criminal in our whitehouse including giving money to her campaign. Knowingly voted for a criminal and hoped she became our president. Nice words doesn't make up for that besides admitting that you made a mistake by being ill informed.

I want to join Prime in congratulating the Trump voters for the win.
The election is over and everyone voted according to their own judgment.
Refusal to be gracious AFTER the election is OVER only makes more stress and division.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 11:30:52 AM »

X2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 11:35:22 AM »

This.

He fell for it hard as did his supporters which is why this train hit them and they never saw it coming.  Only if they had just opened their eyes and mind to what is actually going on.

They deserved to lose.  They are part of the problem and perpetuate it by being willfully ignorant.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 11:36:15 AM »
Refusal to be gracious AFTER the election is OVER only makes more stress and division.
Why don't you now take the time and educate yourself as to what was in those Wikileaks.  It could do you some good.

James

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2016, 11:50:12 AM »

And your Judgement stinks.

The fact is you voted for a criminal, someone who belongs in jail and you could have cared less, it shows who and what you really are.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2016, 03:22:51 PM »

Sorry you find it necessary to be such a crabby ass person. Did I say I made a mistake? I believe I did not. The only mistake someone makes in an election is not voting at all.

Trump won the Presidency. I will support that. Why you take issue with this eludes me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2016, 03:26:29 PM »
And your Judgement stinks.

The fact is you voted for a criminal, someone who belongs in jail and you could have cared less, it shows who and what you really are.

You and the rest of your ilk should get over yourselves. You can't even support Trump's win graciously because you are completely wrapped up in negativity and hostility. You sir, are a sorry mess.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 03:26:36 PM »
Sorry you find it necessary to be such a crabby ass person. Did I say I made a mistake? I believe I did not. The only mistake someone makes in an election is not voting at all.

Trump won the Presidency. I will support that. Why you take issue with this eludes me.

The problem most of us have is not the difference of opinion, but the blatant ignoring of obvious corruption. That should cross beyond political lines.

Then again, she did get 10 of millions of votes. So, you're not exactly in exclusive company.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 03:30:49 PM »
Did I say I made a mistake? 
Never said you did, hence why respect for you is zero. You love criminals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 03:32:47 PM »
You and the rest of your ilk should get over yourselves. You can't even support Trump's win graciously because you are completely wrapped up in negativity and hostility. You sir, are a sorry mess.
Its not about any of that.  Its about the fact that we see you choosing to be willfully ignorant of things like Wikileaks.  I just don't understand why you would not be willing to look at vital information in order to make an assessment.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 03:37:18 PM »
Its not about any of that.  Its about the fact that we see you choosing to be willfully ignorant of things like Wikileaks.  I just don't understand why you would not be willing to look at vital information in order to make an assessment.

lol you should see his ignorance all over the Assange sticky.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 03:41:47 PM »
The problem most of us have is not the difference of opinion, but the blatant ignoring of obvious corruption. That should cross beyond political lines.

Then again, she did get 10 of millions of votes. So, you're not exactly in exclusive company.

News flash, many if not most politicians regardless of party, are somewhat corrupt, in that they do and say whatever works in order to try and be elected or reelected.

Why are you not celebrating your candidate's win instead of hashing over things over which you have no control? Is the momentum you built up while defending Trump by discrediting HRC and her supporters so great that you can't stop it now that all is said and done or are you so enmeshed in the Getbig negative culture you feel this must remain your focus?

While I have no problem congratulating Trump and his supporters on a successful election, you appear to have a problem accepting it.