Author Topic: Is Calum the next Bodybuilder for the people ? Where is he now ?  (Read 11990 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Is this dude more popular than HodgeTwins,Piana,Bostin etc ?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 05:46:09 AM »
hope he doesn't bang and impregnate an illegal immigrant housekeeper for shits and giggles.
a

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2016, 05:51:01 AM »
Never heard of him.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 06:02:04 AM »
All this douchebag does is try and copy Arnold pose for pose....its actually embarrassing how far he goes to replicate some of Arnold's famous gym shots....why not spend more time on being HIMSELF??

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 06:16:34 AM »
bet he is in shape year round

So is Phil Heath  and Levrone lately

WooSHHHHHHHHHH

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Is Calum Von Moger as popular as HodgeTwins,Piana,Bostin etc ?
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 06:19:10 AM »
one of the better naturals out there

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2016, 06:38:54 AM »

Fixed it for you

Bet he makes more money and has more online followers than say 100% of all Mr Olympia contestants....

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2016, 06:49:57 AM »
hope he doesn't bang and impregnate an illegal immigrant housekeeper for shits and giggles.

And if he does lets hope she has a "working visa" , like our new first lady .
 :'(

WoooSHHHHHH

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2016, 06:57:01 AM »
Obviously using drugs though.

Just WOW ::)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2016, 07:32:47 AM »
bet he cheats when he curls

Good bet, and that he's probably able to Zottmanify the straight bar cheat, i.e., he's likely able to pronate and supinate the wrists using a 7' chrome olympic bar (a.k.a., the Von Moger Maneuver; only for advanced trannies trainees).

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2016, 09:39:26 AM »
Good bet, and that he's probably able to Zottmanify the straight bar cheat, i.e., he's likely able to pronate and supinate the wrists using a 7' chrome olympic bar (a.k.a., the Von Moger Maneuver; only for advanced trannies trainees).

Bravo!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2016, 09:57:48 AM »
True but the comparisons draw attention and give him more exposure . Arnold is really friendly with the guy, trained with him a few times and taught him to pose.

All this douchebag does is try and copy Arnold pose for pose....its actually embarrassing how far he goes to replicate some of Arnold's famous gym shots....why not spend more time on being HIMSELF??

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2016, 12:52:32 PM »
Only schmoes would follow this guy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 01:12:53 PM »
Only schmoes would follow this guy.

Hence you sneak in

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 01:49:43 PM »
I would let you  have your way with my mamma.

???

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2016, 02:10:49 PM »
Calum has a great build and the 9.5/10 facial aesthetics don't hurt either. The generation nothing kids go crazy for him. He makes really good money but I don't know from what exactly besides YouTube, apparel and that's about it. Used to be with cellucor but not anymore. Apparently him and Brad Martyn just started their own "revolutionary" supplement company. You know, a legitimate fully transparent no BS company that is unlike any other currently out there right now ::) ::) ::) made by bros, for bros LOL

He claims to have zero influence from Arnold but watch just one video and it becomes blatantly obvious how hard he tries to bite his style. It's pathetic tbh. His fans are pretty much in line with luimarco fans. They are always circle jerking about the "classic" physique and trashing on modern bodybuilds but then of course he runs into Dexter in the gym and proceeds to suck his dick. Just another cookie cutter YouTube "star". Dude is pathetically weak is also something that I remember. There's a video where he works out with Bradley Martyn and he's pretty much laughing at how weak he is on the down low throughout the whole video lol.

Really wanna know his sources of income outside of YouTube and clothing though because I know he's getting
P A I D. He's only a couple blocks from the beach and can walk to golds. Dude is living the life though I'll give him that. I don't think anyone else has a better setup than him right now imo.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2016, 02:23:34 PM »
Nearly as good as Mike o Spearm.
Dodge Queens can go fuck themselves.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 03:26:41 PM »
Calum has a great build and the 9.5/10 facial aesthetics don't hurt either. The generation nothing kids go crazy for him. He makes really good money but I don't know from what exactly besides YouTube, apparel and that's about it. Used to be with cellucor but not anymore. Apparently him and Brad Martyn just started their own "revolutionary" supplement company. You know, a legitimate fully transparent no BS company that is unlike any other currently out there right now ::) ::) ::) made by bros, for bros LOL

He claims to have zero influence from Arnold but watch just one video and it becomes blatantly obvious how hard he tries to bite his style. It's pathetic tbh. His fans are pretty much in line with luimarco fans. They are always circle jerking about the "classic" physique and trashing on modern bodybuilds but then of course he runs into Dexter in the gym and proceeds to suck his dick. Just another cookie cutter YouTube "star". Dude is pathetically weak is also something that I remember. There's a video where he works out with Bradley Martyn and he's pretty much laughing at how weak he is on the down low throughout the whole video lol.

Really wanna know his sources of income outside of YouTube and clothing though because I know he's getting
P A I D. He's only a couple blocks from the beach and can walk to golds. Dude is living the life though I'll give him that. I don't think anyone else has a better setup than him right now imo.

WooShhhhhhhh

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2016, 09:39:56 AM »
@luimarco is slipping - took him 2 days to react to this thread...

T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Calum Von Moger the next Bodybuilder for the people ?
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2016, 05:45:21 AM »
A new film coming up about the guy ..

He may not have a huge back like Ronnie or Dorian ....but who cares? The real question is: can he put bodybuilding on the map ?.....or better yet be more popular than Current Mr.O Phil heath ?

probably .

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2016, 05:55:02 AM »
Pointless for a natural to watch his videos for training or diet advice.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2016, 06:04:29 AM »
Pointless for a natural to watch his videos for training or diet advice.

Welcome to bodybuilding online ....and in magazines.... and seminars ...  lol

Woshshshshshshs

El_Torro

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2016, 06:48:27 AM »
Is Calum Von Moger more popular than HodgeTwins, Bostin,Piana  etc ?

Just heard of him like 2 months ago and now his clips hit the 100,000 views in less than a day and no many haters trashing or trolling"

Is he making good $$$ ?

He seems charismatic and wider than you know who   ;)

WooSHHHHHH Aroldis

Great aesthetic/marketable physique... wider than Heath for sure but then again that isnt hard.

But i just have to laugh at the title of the video: "smashing back + posing routine".
Is this what passes for "smashing" back these days?  ::)

Stopping and chatting girls between sets... taking selfies... not much intensity... mostly light pumping exercises... 405 deadlifts for 7 reps???  Really??? Hardly what i would call smashing back.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2016, 07:00:07 AM »
Heard Von Moger got arrested on one count of possession of a teapot-shaped head/jaw..

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2016, 07:38:15 AM »
A new film coming up about the guy ..

He may not have a huge back like Ronnie or Dorian ....but who cares? The real question is: can he put bodybuilding on the map ?.....or better yet be more popular than Current Mr.O Phil heath ?

probably .

pet shop honestly i dont think anyone can put bodybuilding on the map, only arnold could and stallone back in the 80's  but they were huge movie stars with charisma

phil heath had the charisma of a dried up dog turd, ronnie is a retard that only appealed to other retards,  dorian only grunted  farted in his interviews. bodybuilding is a small

cultish sport that attracts weirdos and schmoes and not much else these days.  especially these clowns now. they look like puffed up marsh mellow men on steroids.

did you see rolly winkle nuts last guest posing, he is posing to a crowd of men who want to plug him in the ass.  that is what the sport is now , it does not appeal to most people

or even women.

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2016, 12:29:45 PM »
Great aesthetic/marketable physique... wider than Heath for sure but then again that isnt hard.

But i just have to laugh at the title of the video: "smashing back + posing routine".
Is this what passes for "smashing" back these days?  ::)

Stopping and chatting girls between sets... taking selfies... not much intensity... mostly light pumping exercises... 405 deadlifts for 7 reps???  Really??? Hardly what i would call smashing back.

its time you woke up and realised its not about fucking yourself up lifting huge weights.