Author Topic: Celebs Melting Down On Social Media!  (Read 384 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Celebs Melting Down On Social Media!
« on: November 09, 2016, 08:12:01 AM »
Anyone see Cher walk out on stage, look up at the board and walk back off?

Celebs on Social media are melting down because they think they are the be all end all.

The people that idolize, Cher, Gaga, Jay-Z, Katy Perry, etc. etc. DON'T VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Celebs Melting Down On Social Media!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:22:41 AM »
Anyone see Cher walk out on stage, look up at the board and walk back off?

Celebs on Social media are melting down because they think they are the be all end all.

The people that idolize, Cher, Gaga, Jay-Z, Katy Perry, etc. etc. DON'T VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Well, as far as we know for now, she still won the popular vote, but that doesn't really do her any good.  Presidential elections can be emotional and this was an ugly election.  I think Hillary was just a candidate that people had trouble getting excited for. As Trump became less of a loose cannon during the campaign, the idea of  him as president became less of a joke.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »
I read these morons comments this morning and once again, like 95% of the liberals that vote on their "feelings" they did no research, were schmoozed by politicians going to their $50k a plate fundraisers all the while believing the left media instead of doing their research. If they did their research, read the wikileaks saw the veritas videos, etc they might have a different outlook...and if they didn't it shows where their personal integrity lies, which would be none.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 11:56:42 AM »
I'm not nearly as excited about Trump himself as I am about watching libs and SJWs melt down. Celebrities, strangers and even friends. It just warms me up inside.  :)