Author Topic: TA, Wiggs, and Vince - thank you - a voice of reason this election.  (Read 587 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Great job guys.  

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: TA, Wiggs, and Vince - thank you - a voice of reason this election.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 12:37:37 PM »
Vince voted for Hillary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:42:36 PM »
Vince voted for Hillary.

He helped Trump though where it mattered

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:47:40 PM »
Vince voted for Hillary.

My vote was meaningless in a South Carolina race.  I gave it as a parting gift and other then Trey Gowdy voted a straight GOP ticket.  My reasons for basically using my Scrapebox to spread the Wikileaks and dirt on Hillary was simply revenge for what I read.  I should have backed True Adonis's play when Bernie Sanders was running.  When I read those emails, I realized that despite Trump's negatives, there was nothing worse than a completely corrupt person who would do anything to win and fuck all to everyone afterwards.    

Things will change.  Illegal immigrants will be thrown out, Obamacare will be gone, waterboarding will return, welfare and food stamps will be reduced to a sack of beans and rice, fracking will be increased, gay marriage will be invalidated with the new Justice picked and a lot of other shit will occur.   Some of it I don't agree with but its better than what Hillary would have given us

Either way, God help us all.  To end this post I present this rare piece of artwork.

A