Author Topic: Yale professor makes midterm optional for students distraught over Trump win  (Read 1185 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Raising a generation of sissies.  Man up already.

Yale professor makes midterm optional for students distraught over Trump win
Published November 09, 2016
Heat Street

Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results.

And one Yale economics professor heard the cry, and decided to protect his snowflake charges by making the test optional.

He wrote to them saying: “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns” and “fear, rightly or wrongly for their families” and are “requesting that the exam be postponed.”

It isn’t clear who the professor was, but Yale publishes a list of its economics faculty members here.

John Victor, editor of the Yale News, published the extraordinary message, and noted that many more snowflake students were demanding similar treatment.

Click for more from Heat Street.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/09/yale-professor-makes-midterm-optional-for-students-distraught-over-trump-win.html

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Raising a generation of sissies.  Man up already.

Yale professor makes midterm optional for students distraught over Trump win
Published November 09, 2016
Heat Street

Liberal students across the nation watched in shock as Donald Trump clinched victory from Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States.

But some wiped their tears, and pulled themselves together enough to ask their professors to cancel their exams because they were so upset by the results.

And one Yale economics professor heard the cry, and decided to protect his snowflake charges by making the test optional.

He wrote to them saying: “I am getting many heartfelt notes from students who are in shock over the election returns” and “fear, rightly or wrongly for their families” and are “requesting that the exam be postponed.”

It isn’t clear who the professor was, but Yale publishes a list of its economics faculty members here.

John Victor, editor of the Yale News, published the extraordinary message, and noted that many more snowflake students were demanding similar treatment.

Click for more from Heat Street.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/09/yale-professor-makes-midterm-optional-for-students-distraught-over-trump-win.html

You gotta be shitting me..... Grow the complete Fuck up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
libfags gonna libfag

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Professors have (rightly or wrongly) postponed exams over less. An instructor at my University recently postponed an exam because it was the day after the season finale of a popular show...

Because if University instructors don't coddle their precious, delicate students, who will?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Not a Trump fan, but come one, grow a pair.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
NOT KIDDING:  Colleges Give Students "Safe Spaces" To Cry Over Trump Win . . . Threaten Students over Pro-Trump "Chalkings"
By 100% FED Up - Nov 9, 2016
http://100percentfedup.com/not-kidding-colleges-give-students-safe-spaces-cry-trump-winthreaten-students-pro-trump-chalkings/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You gotta be shitting me..... Grow the complete Fuck up.

These are your people - own it 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NOT KIDDING:  Colleges Give Students "Safe Spaces" To Cry Over Trump Win . . . Threaten Students over Pro-Trump "Chalkings"
By 100% FED Up - Nov 9, 2016
http://100percentfedup.com/not-kidding-colleges-give-students-safe-spaces-cry-trump-winthreaten-students-pro-trump-chalkings/

How come I didn't get a safe space, to fart at will, when I was in college?