Author Topic: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!  (Read 98768 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« on: November 09, 2016, 01:34:08 PM »
The Democrat Party hates white folks.

White folks come out in droves during mid-terms.

Even more so for Trump.

Will bump this thread in 2 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Democrat Mid-Term Massacre of 2018 is Going To Be AMAZING!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:35:04 PM »
The Democrat Party hates white folks.

White folks come out in droves during mid-terms.

Even more so for Trump.

Will bump this thread in 2 years.

My FB page in sheer meltdown mode - its hilarious

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 01:52:29 PM »

This is a movement like you've never seen before.

2018 - Democrats get taken to the woodshed by a much whiter and very dedicated mid-term electorate.

2020 - 4 more years of these hilarious memes cracking on loser millennial Hillary supporters and SJWs just becoming funnier with higher and higher quality being pasted all over the internet and social media.

And it's all being headed by DONALD FREAKING TRUMP - a man with some of the best mic skills EVER who has the ability to punk the media like nobody we have ever seen.

What a fantastic time to be alive!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 02:11:16 PM »

X2.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 10:46:51 AM »
Rasmussen: 68 GOP House Seats at Risk
By Mark Swanson    |   Thursday, 22 Mar 2018

House Republicans are at risk of losing 68 seats in November in a potential bloodbath that could mirror their own wave in the 2010 midterms, according to political analyst Scott Rasmussen.

Democrats need to flip just 23 seats to regain the majority in the House.

Rasmussen's breakdown of the at-risk GOP-held seats:

28 Republican seats are at a high level of risk.
14 are "moderately competitive" and lean Republican.
26 others could be at risk depending on the "political environment" in the fall.

"Given that midterm election dynamics typically favor the party out of power, all 20 GOP seats rated as toss-ups or tilting in the Democratic direction could easily flip from R to D in November. Adding to the challenge for Republicans is that there are very few opportunities for GOP gains. Only two Democratic seats are rated as toss-ups," Rasmussen writes.

Rasmussen's assessment confirms reporting by John Gizzi, chief political columnist and White House correspondent for Newsmax, in the wake of Conor Lamb's victory in western Pennsylvania that Republicans could be staring down a loss of 60 seats in the House.

However, Rasmussen says that Republicans' tax cuts and the civil war raging within the Democratic party could stem the blue wave this November, noting that a "good night" means losing 15-20 seats but maintaining a slight majority.

"On the other hand, there’s a lot of potential upside for the Democrats. With 68 Republican seats at risk, Nancy Pelosi’s team can dream of a victory as big as the Republican gains in 2010," Rasmussen writes.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/house-seats-risk-rasmussen/2018/03/22/id/850182/

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 11:46:57 AM »
I expect democrats to beat them pretty badly. The lines are blurred so much between the two parties that there isn't much voter "juice" towards republicans and the democrats have their dander up.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 05:00:35 PM »
I'll be utterly astounded if the Republicans hang on. I hope it doesn't start an economic free fall.  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 05:08:17 PM »
It is going to be a circus if Democrats take the House. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 08:03:24 PM »

Especially after this group of adults who've been running congress for the past 7-8 years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 08:04:09 PM »
Especially after this group of adults who've been running congress for the past 7-8 years.

They all suck. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 09:13:08 PM »

I'd love to see the film version of that but not actually experience it.   Only the parrot would survive.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 07:12:14 AM »
I heard the average loss is about 20 seats for the party in power so expect more then that considering the circumstances (especially if this joke of a spending bill passes).

Rand Paul went crazy on tweeting what all the unnecessary spending was (scholarships for Egypt, promotion of democracy in Europe etc.)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 05:29:42 AM »

And it isn't a circus now???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2018, 06:37:38 AM »
I heard the average loss is about 20 seats for the party in power so expect more then that considering the circumstances (especially if this joke of a spending bill passes).

Rand Paul went crazy on tweeting what all the unnecessary spending was (scholarships for Egypt, promotion of democracy in Europe etc.)

I hope not, but you are probably right.  Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House?  Maxine Waters and those other flunkies as committee chairs?  Sad that we even face that kind of prospect. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2018, 03:44:05 PM »

Republicans retain the House. Pick up 5 to 7 seats in the Senate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2018, 05:46:13 PM »

After the signing of that bill, I'm not so sure. But unlike Obama that signed a bigger one and ended up pissing it away like his own personal bank account, I'm hoping Trump will allocate the funds for the right reasons. If he did dupe the left, Ryan and McConnell and will use part of those military $$$ to fund the wall, we will retain it. But we got fucked on everything else. For one, the $500bil to Planned Parent Hood should have been defunded and hopefully will be in the future.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 07:34:36 AM »

That stupid anti-gun march may have actually helped a bit. Hopefully, that'll get some peoples dander up.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 08:28:59 AM »
After the signing of that bill, I'm not so sure. But unlike Obama that signed a bigger one and ended up pissing it away like his own personal bank account, I'm hoping Trump will allocate the funds for the right reasons. If he did dupe the left, Ryan and McConnell and will use part of those military $$$ to fund the wall, we will retain it. But we got fucked on everything else. For one, the $500bil to Planned Parent Hood should have been defunded and hopefully will be in the future.

That would be pretty epic if he could pull that one off Joe.

Definitely one of the more intriguing stories out there.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 09:20:28 AM »
Trump is doing great but the Republicans in the legislature are determined to lose.

I despise them more than the Democrats at this point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 01:32:13 PM »

Pretty bold prediction.  I'm not ready to elevate you to El Profeta's (loco) status, yet, but you definitely nailed the 2016 election. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »
Pretty bold prediction.  I'm not ready to elevate you to El Profeta's (loco) status, yet, but you definitely nailed the 2016 election.  

Haha well I would say I felt about an 8 to 8.5 about Trump's chances pre-election and about a 6.5 on this one.

Trump's aggregate poll numbers are rising, the economy is very solid, stock market up, progress seems to have been made with North Korea, he is Teflon when it comes to the media attempting to slander him(the recent flop Stormy Daniels attempted hit piece is proof of that).

The Omnibus situation probably hurts him a bit but that will be 8 months in the rear view mirror come election time.

The Republicans already have a decent lead in the House plus the Democrats will be defending a significant amount of red seats in the Senate.

I could be completely wrong on this but when you take all that into account, I like the Republicans chances.

I realize I will be skewered by the cowardly lurkers who follow me around on here, but it's all good, I kind of like the heat.  8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 06:33:16 PM »
Haha well I would say I felt about an 8 to 8.5 about Trump's chances pre-election and about a 6.5 on this one.

Trump's aggregate poll numbers are rising, the economy is very solid, stock market up, progress seems to have been made with North Korea, he is Teflon when it comes to the media attempting to slander him(the recent flop Stormy Daniels attempted hit piece is proof of that).

The Omnibus situation probably hurts him a bit but that will be 8 months in the rear view mirror come election time.

The Republicans already have a decent lead in the House plus the Democrats will be defending a significant amount of red seats in the Senate.

I could be completely wrong on this but when you take all that into account, I like the Republicans chances.

I realize I will be skewered by the cowardly lurkers who follow me around on here, but it's all good, I kind of like the heat.  8)

Your logic is sound.  I'm just not sure how the nonstop negative news will affect the election.  I've never seen anything like this. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 08:45:47 PM »

can you post without using Obama?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 07:41:42 AM »
whats wrong with planned parenthood? do you know what they do? Do you know what the hyde amendment is?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 08:26:44 AM »
whats wrong with planned parenthood? do you know what they do? Do you know what the hyde amendment is?

In addition to trafficking in human body parts and concealing rape/sex by underage girls, they are the largest abortion mill in the county, performing about 300,000 per year.