Author Topic: Kelly Anne Conway - Thank you- Drain the FNG Swamp!!!  (Read 1661 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Kelly Anne Conway - Thank you- Drain the FNG Swamp!!!
« on: November 09, 2016, 02:45:03 PM »
 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Kelly Anne Conway - Thank you- Drain the FNG Swamp!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 03:09:40 PM »
Kellyanne Conway becomes the first female to successfully run GOP presidential campaign
Fox4kc ^ | November 9, 2016 | CNN Wire
Posted on 11/9/2016, 5:59:54 PM by broken_arrow1

Kellyanne Conway’s real house in Alpine, New Jersey, looks eerily like the one NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” imagined in a parody earlier this month. The bit fantasized what a day off would be like for her — rollerblading, painting, doing yoga — only to be constantly interrupted by demands for television appearances so that she can try to explain fictitious off-the-wall comments from her boss.

In the few short months since becoming Trump’s campaign manager, Conway has become a constant fixture on television — laying out his agenda, talking points and often trying to smooth over Trump controversies. In dedicating a whole sketch to her, SNL picked up on a question many people are fascinated by: Does she believe what she says when she defends Trump?

“I think it’s unfair to say I’m always dutifully defending him. I look at my job, Dana, as explaining positions on issues, why he’s running for president and why people should vote for him,” said Conway, 49, who will turn 50 on Inauguration Day.

Conway has only been on the job since August. She is Trump’s third campaign manager, but the first woman ever to run the campaign of a Republican nominee. She told us that when Trump asked her to take the job, her being a woman was beside the point.

“I wasn’t hired because of my gender. But it’s a special responsibility,” said Conway, “I want to do right, apart from my gender — I want to do right as a campaign manager.”

(Excerpt) Read more at fox4kc.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »
She is awesome - tough as nails!!! 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 09:46:22 PM »
She is a great and effective advocate for this POTUS and deserves more credit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 04:51:46 AM »
The way loyal Trumpers refuse to acknowledge he makes makes mistakes seems "cult like".

This is what happens when someone is attacked 24/7 for every single thing.

If one side never gives in or concedes, why would the other?

But "loyal" anythings do this everywhere.  This isn't unique to Trump.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 06:19:57 PM »
You know...I really could hope every lib comes face to face with eternity.   

Howard the Cuck and go fuck himself silly.  I am using small words so that the simpletons here may understand me.  Never have I seen such morally and intellectually bankrupt people as I have seen here among the herds of cuckolds that come here to shit on reality.

Your 0.8% is deserved.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 06:35:04 PM »
No wonder you've been divorced so many times.  I guess your wives decided it was divorce or die of pure shame. 

Check the pm's... :-X

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 06:41:08 PM »
This is what happens when someone is attacked 24/7 for every single thing.

If one side never gives in or concedes, why would the other?

But "loyal" anythings do this everywhere.  This isn't unique to Trump.

Trump would throw her under the bus without a second thought if it served his purpose in some way

It's what he has done to virtually everyone he has ever come into contact with his entire life

BTW - this absolutely extends to our country as well.  He's repeatedly shown he has zero loyalty to this country.  

His only loyalty is to himself....period

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 06:41:46 PM »
Check the pm's... :-X

I did and I am using smaller words for these shitlings.  I despise them and if I were a praying man, I wouldn't pray for them.  

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 07:11:54 PM »
Trump would throw her under the bus without a second thought if it served his purpose in some way

It's what he has done to virtually everyone he has ever come into contact with his entire life

BTW - this absolutely extends to our country as well.  He's repeatedly shown he has zero loyalty to this country.  

You mean like when Mueller found that Russia offered to help the campaign somehow, and the finding was he told the campaign to tell them fuck off?

BTW, you want to talk about zero loyalty to country?  Just wait buddy.....the ball is in motion.  Ukraine is anti-Putin and they were trying to help Hillary, and we know Hillary colluded with an ex-british spy paying him for a phony report that divided our nation for over 2 years.....and you're still convinced Trump is the traitor? ::)  Bathhouse barry and/or his tranny wife, as well as Kamala are all tied to this jussie bullshit too.  You keep saying we're crazy and wrong, but the majority of what we've said has turned out right.  Sucks for you....GREAT for U.S.!

You should be thrilled to learn your country's leader was not colluding with a foreign power, but you're so invested in the lie, and you're TDS runs so deep that you no longer care about your country.  You just want your way and to be right no matter what.  You're a piece of shit human, and an even worse American citizen.  I hope you get gang raped by 10 AIDS infested chain migrant muzzies just because you happen to be wearing something redm and they mistake you for a Trump lover.  That would be poetic justice for talking hateful shit about your president, and u being the actual traitor to your fellow citizens.  Fuck you!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 07:35:36 PM »
Straw is I. Denial

You mean like when Mueller found that Russia offered to help the campaign somehow, and the finding was he told the campaign to tell them fuck off?

BTW, you want to talk about zero loyalty to country?  Just wait buddy.....the ball is in motion.  Ukraine is anti-Putin and they were trying to help Hillary, and we know Hillary colluded with an ex-british spy paying him for a phony report that divided our nation for over 2 years.....and you're still convinced Trump is the traitor? ::)  Bathhouse barry and/or his tranny wife, as well as Kamala are all tied to this jussie bullshit too.  You keep saying we're crazy and wrong, but the majority of what we've said has turned out right.  Sucks for you....GREAT for U.S.!

You should be thrilled to learn your country's leader was not colluding with a foreign power, but you're so invested in the lie, and you're TDS runs so deep that you no longer care about your country.  You just want your way and to be right no matter what.  You're a piece of shit human, and an even worse American citizen.  I hope you get gang raped by 10 AIDS infested chain migrant muzzies just because you happen to be wearing something redm and they mistake you for a Trump lover.  That would be poetic justice for talking hateful shit about your president, and u being the actual traitor to your fellow citizens.  Fuck you!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »

Everyone that reads this post is dumber for it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!