Author Topic: Will Trump Deliver?  (Read 2096 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Will Trump Deliver?
« on: November 09, 2016, 05:49:53 PM »
1. Yes
2. No

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Will Trump Deliver?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:14:34 PM »
The republicans have congress and the senate. They pretty much can pass what they want unless his own party turns on him.
Sounds like he's already repaying back the Koch brothers by opening up fracking. Hope the midewest loves flammable drinking water.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »
I think so.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 06:32:22 PM »
The republicans have congress and the senate. They pretty much can pass what they want unless his own party turns on him.
Sounds like he's already repaying back the Koch brothers by opening up fracking. Hope the midewest loves flammable drinking water.

The Koch brothers supported Hillary, not Trump. The flammable drinking water, was proven, by both the EPA, and State Environmental Agencies, to be caused by organic methane, not from fracking for natural gas. Try to pay attention to what's going on in the real world.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 06:38:56 PM »
Yes he will.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 06:47:11 PM »
The Koch brothers supported Hillary, not Trump. The flammable drinking water, was proven, by both the EPA, and State Environmental Agencies, to be caused by organic methane, not from fracking for natural gas. Try to pay attention to what's going on in the real world.

Shut the fuck up. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 06:52:16 PM »
Shut the fuck up. 

I know how much my posting the truth, about your gross ignorance, hurts your pea brain.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 07:05:44 PM »
I know how much my posting the truth, about your gross ignorance, hurts your pea brain.

Keep reading fake news sites to make you feel better.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 02:39:08 AM »
He's a very hard worker. His campaign and rally schedule showed that he is relentless (runs on 3-4 hours sleep). The man is determined; all the talking heads are going to regret say "you can't do that" to all of his policies.  :D
a

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 03:31:56 AM »
2. No
Every candidate will say what the people want to hear to get elected..
I see all the GET Biggers think there life's are going to better because trump won  ;D
It's back to reality.. you won't be seeing much a difference..
That would of been the same if Hillary had won..
All politicians are crooked it.. I still stand by that statement..
Trump won't even go after Hillary..
Trump stated he was going to appoint a special prosecutor to look into her lying with the emails and also Clinton foundation..
Watch and see..
She is still the real Teflon Don.. nothing will happen to her..
 ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 03:37:01 AM »
2. No
Every candidate will say what the people want to hear to get elected..
I see all the GET Biggers think there life's are going to better because trump won  ;D
It's back to reality.. you won't be seeing much a difference..
That would of been the same if Hillary had won..
All politicians are crooked it.. I still stand by that statement..
Trump won't even go after Hillary..
Trump stated he was going to appoint a special prosecutor to look into her lying with the emails and also Clinton foundation..
Watch and see..
She is still the real Teflon Don.. nothing will happen to her..
 ;D

Your whining is tiresome. You said she would win. You were arrogant about it.

Apologize for your behavior.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 03:38:29 AM »
 ;D ;D
Lol..
Well played sir..

Ill keep my bitching to a minimum  :-X
Out of respect for my fellow GET Biggers  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 03:48:23 AM »
;D ;D
Lol..
Well played sir..

Ill keep my bitching to a minimum  :-X
Out of respect for my fellow GET Biggers  ;)

No worries.

As an aside. This guy was teflon for many years. Not anymore, and he's an even sneakier shit than Hillary:

Sheldon Silver, Ex-New York Assembly Speaker, Gets 12-Year Prison Sentence - NYTimes.com

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/04/nyregion/sheldon-silver-ex-new-york-assembly-speaker-gets-12-year-prison-sentence.html?0p19G=c

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 07:17:19 AM »
Trump will make it known on the world stage that he doesn't bluff.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 07:34:38 AM »
I hope he doesn't turn into a complete politician.

Concerned that he has Christie for his transition man. Levin said that he had a reliable source that he is trying to place in a lot of Bush and Romney cohorts.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 08:03:23 AM »
I think what might happen is once he gets in office he will soon realize that he can't run the country like he runs his business; that he has to get "political" to get many things done.

That being said, if he can sway the public like Reagan could, use his negotiation skills, and stay firm on his promises, I think he can get some things done.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 08:24:33 AM »
I think what might happen is once he gets in office he will soon realize that he can't run the country like he runs his business; that he has to get "political" to get many things done.

That being said, if he can sway the public like Reagan could, use his negotiation skills, and stay firm on his promises, I think he can get some things done.

I agree with this.  If he does it right, imo, he'll find himself doing one thing more than any other: explaining to Americans what's really going on -- which will often be contradictory to what they're hearing in the media -- and why he's doing the particular thing he's attempting to explain.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 09:16:10 AM »
Looking good so far, lol...

President Assad: Syria is ready to co-operate with Donald Trump

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-syria-assad-ready-to-co-operate-russia-putin-war-a7409096.html

Speaking to US media group National Public Radio on Thursday – just after Mr Trump’s seismic victory in the US general election – Bouthaina Shaaban said any collaboration on Syria’s almost six-year-long civil war will depend on “whether Mr Trump’s policies meet expectations.”

“I think the American people have sent a great, a very important message to the world,” she added.
a

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 09:17:46 AM »
Looking good so far, lol...

President Assad: Syria is ready to co-operate with Donald Trump

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-syria-assad-ready-to-co-operate-russia-putin-war-a7409096.html

Speaking to US media group National Public Radio on Thursday – just after Mr Trump’s seismic victory in the US general election – Bouthaina Shaaban said any collaboration on Syria’s almost six-year-long civil war will depend on “whether Mr Trump’s policies meet expectations.”

“I think the American people have sent a great, a very important message to the world,” she added.

bibi is not going to like this

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2016, 09:18:12 AM »
Canada PM Trudeau says ready to renegotiate NAFTA with Trump...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canada-pm-trudeau-says-ready-renegotiate-nafta-trump-165713892.html
a

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2016, 09:18:46 AM »
he wont bring back jobs just like every candidate has promised to do so

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 09:44:38 AM »
ooooh some resistance...  8)

McConnell: Trump's 'Drain the Swamp' Term-Limits Vow Going Nowhere in the Senate

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/11/09/mcconnell-trumps-drain-the-swamp-term-limits-vow-going-nowhere-in-the-senate/
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 10:07:12 AM »
ooooh some resistance...  8)

McConnell: Trump's 'Drain the Swamp' Term-Limits Vow Going Nowhere in the Senate

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/11/09/mcconnell-trumps-drain-the-swamp-term-limits-vow-going-nowhere-in-the-senate/
I hate that guy.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2016, 06:38:32 PM »
he wont bring back jobs just like every candidate has promised to do so
Yes he will.  This is easy to do.  Get rid of Obamacare, which makes businesses not want to have 50 employees, which will make them pay for health insurance.  The other is lowering the corparate tax for the highest in the World to the lowest, 35% to 15%. Will let companies bring back the oversees cash for only 10 %.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 02:42:00 AM »
Yes he will.  This is easy to do.  Get rid of Obamacare, which makes businesses not want to have 50 employees, which will make them pay for health insurance.  The other is lowering the corparate tax for the highest in the World to the lowest, 35% to 15%. Will let companies bring back the oversees cash for only 10 %.

but part-time jobs are just as good as full-time jobs in the eyes of these liberals; the minute trump takes over, they will start bitching how there aren't any full-time jobs available
a